KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Shift Manager w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 1650 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
I worked in difference days. I got a lot of training before and during supervisor position. I worked in this restaurant and this same time I was study. When i was worked there i open restaurant and close on my own. I manage group of about 10 and more people during one shift I was responsible for all restaurant during my shift ,i gave staff aims to do, gave them position to work: kitchen, service, lobby etc, send them for break,clear money, training new staff, . I was responsible for cleanliness, efficiency of appliances and machinery, taking care of costs and losses, making inventory software etc. I learned how to work under pressure and realize imposed target The hardest part of the job was? i think, work with , ,,difficult personalities'' I like doing many things at work, be very active and does was the most enjoyable part of the job .I liked be on management position. I like challenging because this help me to develop myself and learn new skills.
Kultura pracy
Kfc was the worst experience I’ve ever had in fast food. The management is a joke. The hospitality is non existent. And even when extremely encouraged, none of the workers use gloves. They handle all food barehanded.
Kultura pracy
No time off, always short staff, very low pay, horrible management, expired food served to customers, pressured to call customer service to give 5 stars on your own store.
Kultura pracy
This company is a great place to work. I've worked with them for 10 years. They always make sure that you're happy. They make sure that the schedule works for you and always makes changes to it if you need it. Family is always the 1st priority to them. If I had to drate customer service it would be a 10/10. All in all its a great place to work
Plusy
Employees get a discounted lunch
Minusy
i cant think of any cons
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC was one of the most simple jobs I have obtain and kept for 5+ years. It is very simple to move up within the company as long as you are competent.
Perfect work-life balance
Minusy
Always feel dirty due to the greast
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
KFC is not about its employees, they just want the most sales and don’t want to reward or help the employees at all. Normally cutting hours if you can’t sell certain items. Bad environment to be in always stressing employees with tasks and trying to squeeze the most out of them they can
Fun people
Bad management
Kultura pracy
If you can handle the fast pace life of fast food you will do good. Also sometimes the manger of the fast food place maybe a miserable person and just gotta learn to ignore that. But overall it’s not bad lol
Plusy
When I worked there you got free food when you worked
Minusy
Boss was rude and was not very nice
Kultura pracy
Good working experience in KFC. They are working based on KFC standards and have good infrastructure to maintain the standards. Human resource and training department was good in helping candidates to grow.
Good salary, Help us to learn, Help us to grow, Have paid leaves
No food and accommodation
Kultura pracy
The management sucks the employees start drama and the pay is terrible they lose employees almost every day because they are so bad . The machines aren’t clean and neither are the breading tables the chicken is never cooked properly
Kultura pracy
Too many family members working together. Not sure if it is still that way or not. Hours were never consistent. I would never work there again even if I had to.
Kultura pracy
While working at KFC, it was easy to become friends with coworkers, but it was like high school all over again. There was always some kind of drama during the work day. Whether it be a couple just broke up, or someone misconstrued a social media post wrong and then brought it up at work. We had some couples in our kfc and they brought their relationship drama to work, which made it extremely awful to work around. Sometimes I really did not want to be at work because of that. I don't recommend. I was made to work from opening to closing because the night shift manager called out and there was no one else to cover, and I wasn't allowed to get a break.
nothing
everything
Kultura pracy
Great friendly place to work. Always learning new things. Great opportunities. Bad: short staffed not firm enough with employees when needed. Management can be too friendly.
New opportunities friendly place
Minusy
Short staffed lack of great management
Kultura pracy
I worked here for 2 years and moved up to shift supervisor pretty quickly, only negative thing I have to say is if you find a more productive way of doing things don't tell the AC because she will get upset and find reasons not to rehire you if you move
Kultura pracy
I gained friends working here, but too many policies that are not being followed coz to them it is the customer that is always right. You go by the book, management will get mad, you decide what you you think is fair to do, they will be mad too. They need to polish their rules and policies.
Kultura pracy
I have nothing bad to say about the company in general. I love my job and the crew we have there now but would love to add a few more wonderful people to our tight crew.
Kultura pracy
Stressful , Management needs a tune upOverall Restaurant Brands Head office need to give employees a incentive for future & present Give newbies more Training as it is a very Fast paced job ( especially hiring young people) i ferl sorry 😐 for them.No Staff benefits what so ever just a staff meal...If your a Union Member theyre useless too only got one year off Gift cards.Wouldn’t recommend this job , older working people can adjust because thats all we’ve known how to work
Meet some lovely people
Minusy
Poor management, more training needed for newbies
Kultura pracy
Good job to work with customers in a fast paced setting but not much room for advancement or pay raises. Most customers are nice and teammate help each other.
Free lunch, simple
Minusy
No benefits. Minimum pay.
Kultura pracy
Kfc was good in the beginning but now it’s full of poor management and the kfc north main location in las cruces nm is just ridiculous! contact me if you have any question.
Plusy
the pay was good but not worth how my mental state was going bad.
Minusy
short breaks, pay for lunch, poor management!
Kultura pracy
Working in KFC abu dhabi is one of a kind and best in my work experiences. i definitely go back to them if i have a chance to join in their management.
free food/accommodation/service/medical check
fair working time
Kultura pracy
It’s fun to work here until they start getting strict about random and meaningless things. If they’re understaffed you better bet they’re going to be calling you to work on your day off.
Kultura pracy
Pay is very little and expectations are super high. some stupid has made labour matrix I think they don’t have operation background. It makes people get tired in 1 hour of work. This thing affects quality and service that’s why they are losing customer base.
Easy job to survive