KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Restaurant Manager w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 420 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
Had a good experience. At times it was challenging, but when you get good results and appreciated by superiors; feel good.
Plusy
good remuneration including bonus and good working condition
Minusy
long hours and more days due to lack of employees and or labor restrictions
Kultura pracy
The best place I work so far. Every person here is very professional. There was a camaraderie between the management. Salary and bonuses is great. You also have 8 rest days every month.
Free Lunch, Many bonuses
Long Hours
Kultura pracy
I would not recommend KFC job to anyone they won't care for you need won't care if you've done extra hour won't get any time during Christmas period company is very Snakey they will try and catch u out
No benefit
Kultura pracy
Absolutely love working with customers but wanting to get out of the food industry and wanted to come back home . Didn’t get the training I really needed . But worth a shot .
Kultura pracy
It's good if u r new in country and trying to look for opprtunity. My area managers and restaurant manager was very helpful and friendly and they helped me lot.
Plusy
Free lunch, flexible schedule if u r manager.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
It's good working in KFC i really did enjoy especially when we have to do the ayeye moment for the customers its feels great and fun for us as a team.
Staff meals
Kultura pracy
You will be able to learn and execute business and people in the most competitive and ethical way. Also deal with government officials and rules. Training done , expectations are set and re set if the process changes .
Recognition for achievements
Long working hours
Kultura pracy
The company was so good and the management is fair nice facilities,amzing ambiance the benifits are all good they have also HMO good remployee relationship
Free food
9hours duty
Kultura pracy
Can be a great place to work. But pay is minimum for team members, shifts get a dollar more. RGM position is good you get benefits. But can be very stressful and time consuming. No balance for work and family. Always getting calls and text from staff and above leaders.
Plusy
Free lunches. Opportunity to bonus if your a RGM.
Minusy
As a Manager there is no work life balance
Kultura pracy
Iit was really good experience working with kfc .I would always want to work with KFC .Need to improve their traning department as I feel lake of follow up .they mainly focus on those employees who is working with them since long time
Kultura pracy
the higher management setting the tone for the stores...specifically SOUL restaurants...are all out to use and abuse their management and team members. Constantly setting up their teams to fail, offer no support, and violate local and provincial labor laws without any regard. If you get a call from them. Run. Run for your life. No job is worth the stress.
Kultura pracy
I will never work for Ampex brands again and I would not recommend anybody to work for Ampex brands KFC. Especially African-Americans. Ampex brands will use you to their advantage, not caring at all about your well-being. Ampex brands does not follow Yum corporation standards. As long as you do what Ampex brand says and keep your mouth shut you get to keep your job.
Plusy
You get a check every two weeks
No overtime allowed
Kultura pracy
I love the recognition culture as it motivate the staff to give their best at their work, and the team work it's a working tool as it helps us to achieve even more successful on goals set for the day.
Kultura pracy
I am really happy to work with a company who are always thinks about employee first. Environment was so friendly, there was an opportunity to work by maintaining the with study too. So i always telling my friend admit at KFC besides with studies.
Kultura pracy
Quality tarining. All person in interview are equip and know howcto train well. Good salary and benifits. Career growth and pressure specialy in audit
Kultura pracy
Great place to work, great people made the job amazing, always felt part of the team and loved leading that team to success, leaving KFC was hard but I was at the highest level I could go.
Kultura pracy
It's fun working in KFC. I get a long different kind of individual daily. KFC sent us different training for us also to grow as a person. I work here for 11 years already. This company old me not only to be a better manager but also to be a better person.
Plusy
Can get a long with different kind of person
Kultura pracy
Thanks to KFC I learn lot of things from KFC which still i am implementing at different work place. sometimes is tough but gave lot of experience about customer handling and same time how to manage and maintain standards of service and quality of food. I want to work again with KFC
Kultura pracy
Good place to learn new things Long hrs - lot of physical n mental stress. The pay is not worth the effort. Too much of favoriteism. Hard to grow because of that.
Kultura pracy
KFC is the place where you learnt a lot of fields because in KFC their is One Man show. A restaurant manager can deals ordering, front end and customer handling.
Kultura pracy
I work for Kfc for 27 years. The first 23 years was a wonderful experience we were trained and care for by the owners. We were well paid and received bonusses and yearly incentives. Then we got new owners and everything changes all they cared for was money. They hired new people for less and find all legal ways to get rid of the old well paid ones. I gave my life for this company but sadly wasn't treat well at the end.
  1. Restaurant Manager