KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska KFC w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 85 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 093)
Kultura pracy
It’s was very busy most days the management was terrible the hardest part about this job was at night when the store closed and we had to clean . Most enjoyable part was we got the job done
Yes free lunch
Barely got a break
Kultura pracy
It was ok. I didn’t get pain how I should have and I quit right before my raise. I worked almost everyday. Not a experience I would like to have again even tho I made fun out of it with exceptional good work
Kultura pracy
I think that it would be a good place to have a fair part time job but the environment is very disrespectful but have flexible hours it would be great for part time.
Kultura pracy
good for a starter job, learn basic customer skills and order management Started when i was a teenager, able to work in multiple stores and get multiple shifts
Kultura pracy
I worked with multinational companies and currently working in Food line it an amazing job team and management is amazing to work with. It is providing a best platform to freshers and experienced working in other fields.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Kfc the pay was reasonable about $6/h,I usually work abt 3-4 days a week.I work as a KFC cashier it was tough at first as you have to memorise all the menu as fast as you can and you need to be able to handle all sorts of customers and the my KFC policy was customise are always right.Also you need to know how to packs food,count change and how to communicate properly with customise like giving them recommendations.
Kultura pracy
Con buenos compañero buena coordinación y un trabajo relajado
Kultura pracy
Fun And Easy To Work, Typical Day Included, Making Chicken, Lots Of It And Preparing Foods, I Learned How To Bread Chicken And Clean Out Fryers, I Enjoyed The Place Of Work
Kultura pracy
Kfc it was ok but lots of overtime and long shifts ,it was rly laid back and chill I was one of the best cooks, was always on time and did the best I could for the company!!
Kultura pracy
KFC is Great company to work for as a first job or a part time job. KFC is a good company to work for if you want to be in the food service or restaurant business.
Kultura pracy
It's nice and enjoyable, fun workplace. A very good work place. 8 Hours working time and 1 hour break time. Need rotate station, if not staff very tired
Kultura pracy
Fun and friendly co-workers, easy to communicate with. What I learned about working in Kfc is to handle time management, problem solving skills namely handling customer's complain and fixing broken tools in order to give customer's satisfaction.
Kultura pracy
Belle expérience de travail avec les équipes du McDonald
Kultura pracy
.a typical day for me at work at kfc was uplifting to me i pushed every day to achieve goals .i learned how to multi task and teach others to do the same .i was part of managment and we all worked together to meet goals . the work place was very friendly the culture of it was just very finger licking good .i enjoyed working with and training other employees how to serve and satisfy all the customers .
การจัดการบริหารเวลาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งที่ต้องใช้การทำงานของที่นี่
งานไม่น่าเบื่อ
สวัสดิการไม่ดีพอ
Kultura pracy
The job wasn’t hard, if you had help. My boss would sit in the office with other workers and would stick me on drive thru all by myself! Making drinks, taking orders and making orders! Meanwhile having to deal with the customers too! The other employees would slack off and when I got frustrated about it they made it seem like I wasn’t moving quick enough! Not only that I worked there for a year and a half it took me A YEAR to get a raise, meanwhile someone who had worked there 3 MONTHS got a raise and it was the same amount as mine!
Free food
No help
Kultura pracy
I work at kfc for 11 months. as a service crew you need to be a physical fit and healthy because its not to easy you need to fast and patiently to served the order and demand even you tired.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Kultura pracy
Excelente equipo de trabajo , buen desempeño laboral
No hay suficiente descanso
Kultura pracy
they don't respect workers and along hours of work and salary fixed and make it bad place to work
Kultura pracy
*a day at KFC is pretty on hands job and also repetitive. *i have learnt how to be a manager and how to handle cash and customers and how to run a basic store. *workplace culture its a fun environment and it can get stressful at points but it all turns out well. *hardest part about the job is dealing with stressful customers at stressful times. * you get to work as a team and make new friends.
30 min lunch breaks
hard 30 plus hours a week
Kultura pracy
I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. The management is awful and the owners don't careabout their employees. Never apply for this job it is very awful.