KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Front End Associate w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 218 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
A typical day was busy. I learned lot about being a fast food worker. Its no joke. Its hard work and I believe that fast food workers should make more than 7.25 an hour. There are so many tasks you have to complete plus dealing with customers that can be mean and rude. Minimum wage should be raised in Indiana especially for fast food workers. If you work in any fast food business, make sure you are a individual that likes to deal with the public and a team player.
free lunch
Minusy
short breaks or no breaks
Kultura pracy
My bosses were great but i couldn't move up since no one left. Pay was minimum wage so it wasnt the best. Thats the main reason i left. Staff was great though.
Plusy
work life balance, free time, not hard work
pay
Kultura pracy
for school and life balance it worked out well for me good management and decent people were hired close out took a while if not team effort. area mangers were helpful
flexible schedules
none really
Kultura pracy
the job was okay at first but because i was new my manager would expect to me do all the tasks no one else wanted to do like coleslaw and biscuits. i felt over worked compared to some of my coworkers, who had been working there a lot longer, i would work regularly, do biscuits, coleslaw, dishes, and debone all in one four/five hour shift while most of my coworkers just worked regularly. never seemed fair and i surely wasn’t paid enough to get stuck doing all the stuff everyone didn’t wanna do. the working part was okay. only super busy at dinner time. i was allowed to eat whatever i wanted which was always nice and i could sit down between customers if they didn’t have me doing some random task.
free food
Minusy
over worked for a 16 year old.
Kultura pracy
I always had a few hours wages missed off on my pay days and when I left, I had 11.5hours missed with a payslip showing £0, not a very good company at all! No clock in system either
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Working at kfc I really loved working there in pakuranga was so awesome, the managers there were so amazing chilled back and also made sure you done your work and also helped in everyway, I'm sorry I let you down but I wish I could work at kfc again miss working at kfc
Kultura pracy
I was very hard to make sure burger people got tier food but I done it. I made sure that it was clan so that customer could come in to the shop and eat their meals that they have paired for.
Free food
Not a lot of free food
Kultura pracy
This was a very Decent job. Very fast paced. Friendly environment. Learnt how to interact with customers and prep meals at a very fast pace but sanitary manner.
Fast-paced
Energy draining
Kultura pracy
the hardest parts were the lunch rush and after schools, as it's the fastest pace you had to move all day every day. other than that it was a great place to work once you got used to the pacing
Kultura pracy
Ok to work for you have to be very quick with orders. I leaned that it not a job for me. Mangment were ok to get on with just have learn how be to make the orders quickly and gave me help when i needed it. Work place culture work hard and you will progress quickly. Moest enjoyable bit of job was getting to know everyone and what the job was about.
Kultura pracy
I love my job I love working with people I work the front register and the drive thru register and I also work prepping and cleaning I have great co workers and a great manager
Kultura pracy
Awful pay & disgusting management. Worked to the bone, they made me work 12 hour shifts after I’d just turned 16 - despite it legally being restricted to eight never again
Kultura pracy
They expect you to work in areas like middle of house even without experience they tell you to do 101 jobs when they’re sat there doing nothing they change your hours and take hours away from you without explanation they’ll try and give you days to work even though you’ve told them you can’t over and over the management at kfc is terrible there’s never been a fixed manager at my store and it’s annoying and stressful, new managers will come and mess up everything then just leave there’s no organisation whatsoever.
Kultura pracy
very good, enjoyable. would get very busy but the people working with me helped time fly. management was very helpful and motivating and always made sure I was ok.
Kultura pracy
Overall KFC as a workplace was decent in many areas. I gained a sense of independence as well as learning how to work in a fast placed environment. What I constantly enjoyed about the workplace was the fast placed and constant buzz , the stress and overwhelming flood of customers all demanding , kept me on my toes and the idea of facing a challenge when entering the workplace, Knowing that I am never going to go through the same problem twice. The downside of KFC is sometimes the consistency. One week the manger would provide me with great amount of shifts and on other occasions no shifts at all.
Kultura pracy
Clean service with a smile fast food good with computers Bag food take orders be on the line had things ready People person happy go lucky Hair back work attire be on time
Not really any
Minusy
Start to smell food all the time
Kultura pracy
Waihi KFC needs a new management or manager and a new schedule. They were nasty to customers and slack short cuts around cooking chicken and services other food.
Kultura pracy
I am now a former employee (got myself fired for missing sadly). This was my 3rd job and my best job, I loved my co-workers, my GM was amazing as a person in general, you had a problem with your car, he helped get it fixed, came up short on rent? Hed figure out how to help you pay the rest, even if it meant paying him back next check or something. Very fairly paid, I made 9.50 and he starting and after 6 months I got raised to 9.75. If you do good then you can get moved up to a management position fairly quickly. They definitely treat their employees with respect, and the company values are amazing.
Kultura pracy
KFC allows you to meet new people and to build friendships with team members and the management. The discount is 20%. The hardest part of the job is when customers ask for a refund or complain about their food - this makes us feel guilty. In addition to this, the hours are flexible and usually your co workers can swap shifts if need be.
Kultura pracy
Kfc is very good to work at. The hours are so flexible and it is good how you can be cross trained to then become shift runner. The work life balance is very good
Kultura pracy
This job was the most fast paced during the rush hours. Allowed me to become efficient with time management and up keep of appliances. It was important for the workplace to stay clean.
  1. Front End Associate