KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Customer Service Representative w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 1572 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
Good place for students, good shift, nice people to work. Very busy but time flies. I was never bored there. Salary could be better... I didn't enjoy contact with managers, they were always stressed and it was hard to reach help from them. Customer service brings lot of fun, I recommend this job for hardworking, open and friendly people.
Cheap lunch
Salary
Kultura pracy
This is one of the bossiest KFCs in the state. When it is a slow day, it's honestly really relaxed and really fun, we have a lot of in-store games like cook offs and online games such as master the menu. We generally have music playing in the back and it's really easy to make friends. Everyone works really hard when they need to and when it gets busy, but knows how to relax and have a really fun time with their friends. Management really knows how to look after the staff and the shifts make it flexible and easy for us. Majority of the staff are teens and even a lot of the managers are under 20, this really creates an environment where everyone understands each other.
Plusy
Discounts, left over food can be taken home, sometimes we get offered free drinks or food.
Minusy
Can get very, very busy. Sometimes shifts go overtime
Kultura pracy
Half the time they expected me to do jobs that I wasn't trained in and then yelled at me when I did it incorrectly or asked for help, you get yelled at for drinking water when it's hot, none of the staff were nice to me and all treated the new people like ants compared to them.
20% discount but not on small items
Rude staff
Kultura pracy
I started in my last year of college. Managers where unprofessional and Always spoke about inappropriate topics around younger staff members which I personally feel is unacceptable. I would not recommend to any child that’s just left school (16). They had very flexible hours so you could change them when you needed too. Some friendly staff members that really help and guide you when you new. They do not follow all health and safety guidelines all the time only when the head managers come into supervise.I got accepted to the job the same day. Not everyone was treated fearly. Depending on your gender and if you managers favoured you, you could potentially get away with a lot. So if your a man and you don’t listen and don’t want to follow rules but still want to get paid .... This is the job for you!! The best part about the job was meeting genuinely nice people. I recommend this job for people with thick skin!
Free lunches £5 maximum, flexible hours
Minusy
Discriminative behaviours from colleague’s and managers, unprofessional and inappropriate conversations, required to do things that are not in your job description or trained for, unhygienic.
Kultura pracy
The pay sucks but the people were nice to work with. This job is stressful like most food jobs but the management was decent. Scholarship opportunity but no other benefits.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
I hope to join the kfc customer service teamwork to offer better quality of service.I learned to get motivated and to work hard proving the efffective skills that i had learned,throughout the education years.
free lunches
delay in delivery
Kultura pracy
You should be expecting a terrible job at a chicken shack. Low pay, hangry customers, new covid restrictions. Sometimes it can work out, but anyone can make chicken
Free smells
Smells are bad
Kultura pracy
Shifts are usually quite long 5+ hours. Very fast-paced environment, no time for standing around. If you enjoy a job that doesn't involve loads of customer interaction this isn't for you. Pay always come son time and is fair. Pay and a half for public holidays and weekend rates.
20% off
Kultura pracy
Good as a starting job or a job to do whilst at schoo. Pay is alright but will never support you on the long run. Dealing with customers can be a struggle and completing all your given tasks can be a pain
Fair lunch hours
May not get long shift
Kultura pracy
Pro free meal for every shift work.Free days when you announce an appointment in timeSome of coworkers nice tooCons No benefitsManagements sucks
Free meals
No benefits
Kultura pracy
Was a good first job, however, the environment didn't suit me. I definitely think it's a good place to start. The interview was really easy, don't stress about that.
Kultura pracy
The only thing I have to say positive about working for this company is some of the coworkers I had. That's it. They overwork you for minimum wage, don't care about your safety (have no gloves for the oven, expect you to pull hot foil pans from the oven with nothing but a couple napkins) and are EXTREMELY CHEAP. They are always looking for a way to save the company money at some poor employee's expense. They will tell you that you can't charge your phone in the break room because they don't want you running their electricity bill. I would not suggest working here, not even for a college student or someone just getting their first job
Free $5 box each shift you work
Minusy
Overworked for minimum wage, no safety procedures whatsoever
Kultura pracy
Managers will yell at the staff, swear and roll their eyes when in training. Managers speak badly about other employees in the company in front of customers. At least 6 people are needed for daily duties due to health code but they only have 3 at a time so it makes for a hard day when you are in training. The managers ask that you do not have your phone, wear rings, bracelets or any jewelry and wear gloves at all times due to health and safety concerns but the managers will use their phones, wear rings, jewelry and not have gloves on while cooking packaging and serving the food. They use new employees as mules to fill in 2-3 hour shifts while the other staff takes off every holiday, every weekend and any other day they need to watch wrestling or have a party. Leaving the new trainee by themselves on the floor to handle all areas of the store and that causes stress on top of many other things that can be avoided if the poor management was dealt with. It’s not even worth the free meal or the discount. Managers get mad when you ask questions on how to do something you’re unsure of. It’s just a mess and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at this KFC. The only people who get the opportunity to move up in the company are friends and family of the staff.
Minusy
No hours, poor management, rude staff, poor customer service, unprofessional environment, stressful, toxic, negative environment
Kultura pracy
for a first job it's not bad but after a year or so it's a great idea to leave because it's not worth being yelled at for not putting extra salt on chips. esp the pay, not worth the hard work you put into the job itself. but on the upside where I work the employees are very fun to work with and have a laugh around with helping make the job doable.
Kultura pracy
Great company to work for, the benefits are excellent. Salaries always on time and is a the experience wad great even though it’s a high volume environment.
Free lunches
Kultura pracy
It was a good experience. Its more like a training for the work world. If you can manage kfc work you can do any other jobs or work at any company applied to
Plusy
Free lunch and other benefits
Short break period
Kultura pracy
Staff are class everyone gets on, management are amazing. There’s no life outside of work, horrible pay you work so hard to get paid minimum which you work more hours then there’s no home life.
Free food every break
No home life.
Kultura pracy
No accountability for unprofessionalism among district managers. Undercutting staff for labor creates toxic work environments. Expectations on favored staff are lower. Complete lack of proper training and presence of management. Might be this location specifically. Absolutely no room to advance. Skills and commitments that should be valued and dismissed!
Plusy
Some of the staff are lovely
Everything else.
Kultura pracy
Great for a first job during school but once you leave school the hours are not enough. Management can be very bias and only give hours to their favourites. KFC brand as a whole is great with many competitions and incentives in store. Cooks BY FAR have a much greater workload than customer service and tend to cop the blame for not keeping up.
Plusy
Company incentives and competitions with prizes
Minusy
Lack of hours, can be poor management
Kultura pracy
Used and abused by other colleagues, team leader asking me to hand in my notice. No job security, poor management, no training given on tills, scared to come into work place as I feared being sacked. Manager never listened and told I was below standard. Did not feel wanted their by others. Felt ill every day and the stress made my asthma worse everyday. I could not do another shift as I felt intimadated by others.
Got to work
Always had 4 hour shifts
Kultura pracy
As highschool student great place to work, as you get older it becomes more difficult on your mind and body. It becomes more stressful and more difficult the longer you work there
Discount on food items