KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Cashier w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 3924 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
I worked there to pay my high school merch. It is okay to work there. But just cause it wasn't a remembered experience for me doesn't make it less of a company.
Kultura pracy
Loved the crew I worked with and made the shift easier. Shifts are stressful but great crew members help to get by. Customers are horrible karen's .
Plusy
Crew members and fexible hours. Great management
The crazy customers
Kultura pracy
good job for a high school student that needs something to do after school or on the weekends. Most times of busy there’s no break or a very short break .
Discounted meal
Short or no break
Kultura pracy
Ok place to work at. Pay is ok. Good starter job. No benefits. Coworkers are nice. Customers are nice too. Great job for high school kids or retired people.
Short breaks
Kultura pracy
I only worked at this location for 6 weeks and in that time frame 3 of the store managers walked out during their shifts due to being overworked......
Coworkers free food
Short staffed, bad management
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
I worked at kfc for 2 years and the pay is what you would expect at a fast food restaurant but the work environment is friendly and professional. It is a good first job for high schoolers
Free food
Pay
Kultura pracy
It’s was ok to work there food was good money was ok worked there nearly 2 years and it was good just wanted something else to do didn’t want to work for Kfc all my life
Kultura pracy
good job for high school kids, the pay is good but just long hours. it was a relaxed environment and peaceful crew.
Kultura pracy
The company itself is a very organized company, but I received no job training besides on a computer, and I never received my work hours. There was no breaks even if you were working for 8 hours or more, and minors were forced to close past 10pm.
Money
Minusy
No breaks, favoritism, no schedule
Kultura pracy
Managers are heartless and customers are rude ... chicken nasty store was filthy .. work was hard and no good pay .... Worst job ever .. manger was very rude towards employees rude to
Discounted meals
Minusy
Disrespectful mangers co-workers and customers
Kultura pracy
It is a good job. I have a lot of good friends their. the employees are good . the overall job could be better but they are a good company to work for.
Kultura pracy
The current employee’s are fun to be around. There are times when it is stressful (because of customers or not having enough chicken prepared) but the fun at work outshines the dark times. If you haven’t worked anywhere before, I would recommend this job for a year then move on, if your trying to make a living, I’d just stay for the experience then find a better job.
Free food for closers
Minusy
If your not doing something or moving the whole time you have to leave the early
Kultura pracy
A typical day at work is clocking in, restocking sauces and cups, etc. It takes a few weeks to get used to the menu but then order-taking is super easy. The morning shift has to help the manager pack food and take orders which can be a hassle if you are going through a rush. The night is a lot more stressful but at least there is another person to pack and help when you're taking orders and accepting payments. You will at the end of the shift have to either wash dishes (both shifts) or peel chicken and clean the packing line (night shift). Since there are only 2 people cleaning, you may work overtime. But if you are good at your job, you get tips every now and then
Free food
Minusy
Short breaks, Hard to take time off or take a day off
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC it was ok for me i loved working there the team ND the management were ok .we work there as a team most of the time.i ve gain experience ND i spend 3 years working there.
Plusy
When these promotion you get free bees
8 hour atleast
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed working at KFC and management is really trained and they work well with their staff members. It's a really nice place to be working at or be
Staff meals
Flexible hours
Kultura pracy
the job was very nice due to gaining experience on each level. how to make fried chicken , cooking, pap and gravy and making burgers. the hardest part was being able to understand customers and giving them a better service every time they came to our store
free lunch
Minusy
long hours and paying for transport
Kultura pracy
kfc was good when i started now i hate it and i cannot wait to get out of that place. the way the store is managed is not very professional and we have very low staff all the time which causes plenty of customer complaints.
discounts
bad pay
Kultura pracy
This was my first job about 6 years ago. I worked here for almost 4 years. None of the people I worked with are still there but they were great then. Job is busy and keeps you busy and day goes by quickly. I was promoted at one point and then fired after 4 long years because a co worker that I believe might still be there lied about me. I told my side and unfortunately there where no cameras so they believed her just in case. Hope there are cameras now. Other than that it was relaxed and only thing that sucks is rude customers.
Kultura pracy
I am very happy to be part of a KFC as a cashier because I learned a lot of skills that I can used in my every day life. Thankful for the position as a cashier.
Kultura pracy
It was a good learning experience I will say that. It was also very humbling about those who do work within the fast-food chain. It was a very demanding job for such little pay (this was in 2017 so starting pay could be different by now). Management was also very accomodating to my schedule.
flexible
little pay
Kultura pracy
Management is TERRIBLE... managers tend to treat the employees like trash, humiliate employees in front of clients for NO REASON.. alot of drama between employees too. Pay is so not worth everything you have to deal with as an employee.
Management, Favoritism, Unfair Treatment