KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Associate w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 34 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 093)
Kultura pracy
people in the company are very welcoming although sometimes work can be too much and you'll think you're not being well-compensated enough for the amount of work you put in the job. A lot of learnings however.
Remote work, Global company, Challenging but rewarding, Training
Late office hours, Salary & Benefits
Kultura pracy
They knew this one girl was tested positive for COVID they didn’t do anything about it they didn’t close it down to get sanitize they didn’t care about puttin other people in danger they didn’t took this pandemic seriously they was afraid of losing money n customer but at the end of the day our lives & family live are more important then a chicken place job.
Kultura pracy
The management there is very understanding about everything. Will work with you on schedules. The coworkers are super fun. Always staying on tasks. Busy days will be busy and tough but if you are your team members are stayin on task then you will have a good fun day. Recommend to anyone!
30 min breaks, fun environment
Minusy
No paid vacations, some bad days for people
Kultura pracy
took months to get me paid, they change your schedule dont respect your wishes and never order enough food, they are always running out of food, worst company ever
Kultura pracy
They worked me off the clock with out me knowing. Was treated unfairly by managers and employees. The employees were extremely racist. Worst place Ive ever worked
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
So obviously not all KFCs are the same nor are they as good as the one I particularly work at. I work in the waynesboro va one, we are rated #1 out of the state for VOC survey satisfaction and overall happiness of the customers. this is my second job and i've been there for just over a year now, the job I had before this was a host at a dine in restaurant and it was awful, that job could never compare, I never dread to come to work. some days i'm actually excited to be there. and trust me, its never easy, it is very tiring and hard. our store made it well into the 7 figures in 2019 (last year), and were still making more, that shows how busy we are. another thing i was seeing a lot about was the pay. it isn't the best. but its somewhat good for a 17 yr old still in highschool.
Kultura pracy
Working at kfc is a good job. If you are able to memorize and work fast pace than it’s for you. Multitasking plays a big part in this job. Cleaning and restocking is also part of the job.
Kultura pracy
A typical day at work was fast-paced and busy. I learned how to work with different types of people. Some managers were fine and some weren't. Workplace culture was diverse. There was no hard part of the job.
Kultura pracy
was great until we got another manager that was very demeaning without provocation. my store manager addressed the problem but not without causing undue stress. it was a temporary job anyway
discounts
Minusy
poor communication and one manager
Kultura pracy
Good beginner job. High school level and the opportunity to improve and move up in the company is there. Promoted to supervisor after 8 months of working in this location. Management is understanding and will work around school schedules
Flexibility
No benefits
Kultura pracy
Fast paced but straight forward work in the kitchen. Fry cook basically breads items and sets them in the open fryers or the pressure fryers, regularly sifts and replaces herb/flour mix, and changes oil in fryers once or twice a day, followed by equipment disassembly and cleaning at end of day. Only hassle is keeping up pace with sales, otherwise left alone to your devices with no one over your shoulder most of the time. Not too bad.
Kultura pracy
kfc is a nice place to work for someone in school. they work with your schedule and help you learn and advance in the comapny. the staff was friendly and caring.
Kultura pracy
Very great place to work if you are going to school and need money it's something better then nothing get good hours and free food on the job and leaving
Free lunch
Poor management
Kultura pracy
Very lazy workers and they never helped me do anything. Managers are very poor and don't enforce rules. The workers are not clean and never watch their hands. The restaurant is disgusting and barely cleaned.
free food
everything else.
Kultura pracy
worked in pretty much every field at KFC worked as a cook for most of my time there. stood for hours very dirty work upper management was good but not everyone was nice.
KFC food is amazing
Minusy
burns and always smell like fried chicken
Kultura pracy
they were unfair when it came to your personal life. my dad was sick and they still expected me to come in. I had gotten my wisdom teeth out and I was still called in the next day. I lost my voice and they still put me on the counter to take orders. it was physically painful.
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed working here, equal oppurtunities. I didn't get as many beneifits here, I found the health insurance offered was a bit expensive. I did get raises though! I done a bit of everything, front counter cashier, drive thru, packline, dishes, and some cooking. Besides a couple of managers that weren't exactly professional, it was a nice experience.
Free lunch, raises
Minusy
A couple of managers that were not professional
Kultura pracy
You came in and did food prep, then opened the registers, and set up the buffet. Management was touchy and on edge. Workplace culture was stay busy and get it done.
Kultura pracy
Fast paced work place. Everyone works as a team. Enjoy the everyday customers. Fun environment. Management is professional and easy to get along with.
Kultura pracy
It's a busy day at KFC. Hard to get commited associates to show up on time,let alone at all. The hardest part about te job is knowing you cat control other people. You try to encourage and use positive reinforcement, but some people don't have the same respect for work ethics.
Good people to work for
high stress
Kultura pracy
Great first job, learned alot of things from KFC. Great place to grow. Liked the employees and management. I also like the customers