KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC - Cape Town, Western Cape

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 106 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC it's great because you get to learn different things from cooking the chicken making burgers which it's also fun.What is the problem and made me to resign is the management in the store, the owner of the KFC was paying us very well I won't lie, but the problem was with the managers that we were working with on a daily basis. Only one manager was good. I think if they could hire people with management skills or since they take managers from the staff then they train them on how to be good managers
Free lunch
Minusy
Long hours, being a general worker doing all duties from cleaning, gardening if they have one, cooking and serving the customers
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed working at KFC and management is really trained and they work well with their staff members. It's a really nice place to be working at or be
Staff meals
Flexible hours
Kultura pracy
Manages are rude. They bring their problems to work and take it out on their staff. Shift work, transport comes when it wants to, management do nothing about it. You work till 10 then get home 1:30 for the earliest.. You have to come in early and get home late. But they only pay you for 8 hours.
Free luncgh
Minusy
Long hours, have to rush on everything. Managers rude, transport issues. Low pay.
Kultura pracy
Overall working at kfc was nice , and we worked well together with the old staff they' re not judgemental . Although sometimes there were a few hiccups at first , but as time went by i got used to everything and everyone .
Free lunches
Kultura pracy
U learned alot and all basic training provided.u can easily work yourself up.great teamwork is the key.they most enjoyable part is when u get recognize by the higher bosses
Free lunch
Shifts
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
My journey working for KFC has been good it is really Fast paced during Peak hours that is lunch and dinner but if you have good managerial skills then it doesn't matter.
Kultura pracy
i enjoyed the night shift. i learned a lot from expediting to cashiering, the most job i did was being a cashier.Not all managers are nice but have to do but you are entitled to do.Hardest part was when you have to move all the kitchen steel cabinet and clean,and they told you Silver must be silver . I mostly enjoyed working as cashier especially on the night shift you meet different and you learn everything.
free lunch
break time short
Kultura pracy
I would like to work at any kfc if the is something plz let me know because I am unemployed at te moment since 2015 I am looking for anything that can help
Kultura pracy
Working at kfc is good but stressful.You learn a lot which is good you experience some things.Working there you meet new people everyday and that is one of the greatest things
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC is good but stressful you learn a lot which is good you experience something's. Working there you meet new people everyday and that is one of the greatest things.
Kultura pracy
Its great experience for someone with resturant backround but it is bit fast pased enviroment and the customer service is required at all times but overall is fairly good experiance all around.
Kultura pracy
It is good to work for kfc I started to work there since 2016 I'm now a senior I know a lot of things I'm now a best cashier they train me until I'm well groomed.
Kultura pracy
Working at kfc you must be open minded, energetic and communication skills, and also very careful because their working in a hot environment. And also you be a time keeper.
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC is very fun the managers are sweet and I have great team members and team leaders. Everyone is very nice and I gained more experience..
Kultura pracy
I worked so very well with the team that i had at KFC. The management was very tolerant with us and motivational as well. I was working as a cashier there.
Kultura pracy
It's nice working here there's alot of work I really enjoy working with them I learn how to work in a team There are times when its busy like monthend and the management is good and caring about employees
Kultura pracy
Its working at kfc coz people there are friendly to teach u how to to do things when u around them. Management is the best i ever work with while i was there, they're supportive towards their stuff members. Its good to work at kfc experience is there to be learned.
Kultura pracy
•Team work and working under pressure • The management was good • Donation • The hardest part was when I had to lift up heavy loads • Singing for the customers
Kultura pracy
I've never worked at a fast food before and now I worked for the biggest in the country. The staff was amazing, we all worked together to make the team work. I learnt my customer service skills there, as we had different people coming. I had to deal with the difficult customers, which helped. I spent a lot of time as the cashier, my manager said I was good at interacting with customers and I always attended to their complaints. I also had the best Add Hopes in my team every month. I trained to be a cook, which was fun.
Free Lunch
Minusy
Standing the whole day even during lunch. Rate was R16.91.
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed everything at my previous work although the weren't free lunch. The management was good, I learned everything in a workplace what is needed and fast service. We are all human beings each and everyone of us have cultures just respect one another. my job was not harder I'm a fast learner so that wasn't hard for me and I like hard working though. i'm friendly, talkative and I enjoy communicating. I Don't mind working long hours
Plusy
I don't even if there is no free lunches
Minusy
I dont mind working long hours
Kultura pracy
hard work..made sure we cooked right.management is poor.workplace was right.when we clean.we always made jokes.team was unite and good communition....
1 lunh