KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC - Saginaw, MI

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 36 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 179)
Kultura pracy
Horrible management/ corporation. Accidentally swear during a rush with no help from the shift leader or anyone else while putting food out for both front and drive thru and youll be fired!!! No matter how good a worker you are or how long youve worked.....
Kultura pracy
Manager was almost always rude, the employee discount also was pretty bad, 10%. All food was thrown away at the end of the night which bothered me, sometimes the manager on duty would allow us to purchase it at half off but it was just extremely wasteful. They would try to get u to clock out on time but still expect u to finish whatever job u were doing while clocked out.
Kultura pracy
The only thing I have to say positive about working for this company is some of the coworkers I had. That's it. They overwork you for minimum wage, don't care about your safety (have no gloves for the oven, expect you to pull hot foil pans from the oven with nothing but a couple napkins) and are EXTREMELY CHEAP. They are always looking for a way to save the company money at some poor employee's expense. They will tell you that you can't charge your phone in the break room because they don't want you running their electricity bill. I would not suggest working here, not even for a college student or someone just getting their first job
Free $5 box each shift you work
Minusy
Overworked for minimum wage, no safety procedures whatsoever
Kultura pracy
I learned how to become better at communicating & multitasking. The hardest part working there was having to deal with some of the customers attitude.
Kultura pracy
KFC was a good job the pickle factory was a good job but over all they are not what I want in a job I was to work with people who respect one another and give each other confidence in their work
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
It was cool I enjoyed working there and and the manger there was cool and there they take there time and they help u when u needed help on some things there.
Kultura pracy
a typical work day at kfc is hard it depends on who works in the am most likely you are walking into a mess half of the store is not clean. i've learned how to cook chicken and how to clean tanks out. well some management is pretty good but some are not they make you do other people jobs even when they are told to do there own work
Kultura pracy
WORKING at kfc fast food restaurants Fast pace working envirment loved helping custmers and preparing a freshly cook meals.And having a plessure taking care customer and taking custmers order ..
30 min break
Kultura pracy
I loved the job just the main boss she was pretty rude and didn’t care about anyone’s feelings other then her own loved some coworkers BUT they all where messy every last employee was messy
Good first time job
Messy
Kultura pracy
My time at KFC was short due to poor management and lack of hours. They were very unorganized with how they scheduled and placed employees and it was always hectic to the point where it could make you cry. They’re service wasn’t the best as well, workers could be very rude to customers at times.
Food
Management, service, etc.
Kultura pracy
A good first job-and I'd only recommend it for that. A first job. Beyond that, food is not my thing. Most of the team members are younger, and has a high turnover rate.
Kultura pracy
Good establishment. Nice working environment. Most managers were very productive and teamwork oriented. Training process was very insightful. overall good.
Kultura pracy
I learned how to handle angry customers in a positive way to make them leave the store with a smile on their face. The members of the KFC team were like family, I felt welcome as soon as I started the job. The hardest part of the job was standing for a long time but it's worth it. I enjoyed the time I spent working there from the moment I started til the the day I left.
Kultura pracy
Half of the managers are always in the office even though they are not suppose too. Shannon favors employees and acts ignorant towards the ones she doesnt like.
Minusy
Low pay, far commute, irresponsible managers.
Kultura pracy
The people I work with are great, and a typical day at work is usually pretty decent, but the appreciation that upper management shows is lackluster, and could improve a lot, I just never feel fully appreciated.
Weeks Vacation
Under appreciation
Kultura pracy
Was great for a first job, worked there during high school. The management at the time sucked after the manager that hired me got moved to another store.
Kultura pracy
KFC was an awsome job good fast food movement. I liked the job just unfortunately i was let go. They taught me alot about working it was my first job. It was an simple routine cook, clean, make sides. the hardest part was the end of the night cleaning friers.
people, staff, good hours
cleaning process
Kultura pracy
The job at KFC on Bay road is horrible the manager's are like teenagers in high school keeping up drama within multiple store's , dating employees etc
free meal after 8 hours
rude staff, leaking roof
Kultura pracy
This job is good for teens who are just entering the work force. The people were nice and it had it rewards even though you had to deal with a few complaining customers
free Lunch
no health care
Kultura pracy
Like any other fast food job but with chicken. I will say how much you enjoy the job will depend on if you like working with your co-workers and managers. Which is very hit and miss.
Plusy
If you like their food, then your around it all day
pay
Kultura pracy
positive managment and crew leaders that actually care to help you improve your skills to help you be the best possible worker you can possibly be. very understanding down to earth people