KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC - Lake Havasu City, AZ

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 6 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
It kept me busy, but their were a lot of politics and drama. Helping my co-workers and working as a team was my favorite part of the job. When you have a good team, it makes a better work place.
Fun people to work with
Minusy
The G.M. was un-profeshional, and working with chicken wasn't my fortea
Kultura pracy
Very fast pace job. Love working here and the team members are also very fun to work with. The managers always help out with getting orders out and train you very well.
Free Lunches
Healthcare
Kultura pracy
Good place to start out, my particular store, management is young and at this time I don’t see room for advancement for me, with my disabilities but overall love my job, the owner & management are good to me, they work with my disabilities and my schedule
Free lunch
Minusy
Short breaks, can’t wear shorts in the summer time in arizona
Kultura pracy
We got a new manager and everything changed didnt enjoy her attitude towards us workers customers didmt like her and she never smiled number 1 rule when handling customers is to smile and be polite
Free lunch
Minusy
Not enough hours no good management
Kultura pracy
I normally worked the morning shift, which was easy until about lunch rush. I had usually over 100 customers a day and I learned how memorize orders and how to work under stress. The management and coworkers where always in good spirits, and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was training new employees. The best part of the job was how fast time flew by.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
KFC was an amazing workplace, I loved absolutely everything about that job. The hardest part, or actually most frustrating was our cooks; they where mexican, so they didn't speak a whole of english. It took a lot of patience to get past the language barrier. The most enjoyable part was the people i got to work with. During the 9 months I worked there, the "crew" would change constantly, but 3 people who where part of the crew when I was hired, stayed the entire time. They where a joy to work with. Sometimes it was hard to keep up with the demand of customers, especially when our cooks messed up and we didn't have enough chicken! I learned to have fun while working, it helps to keep a real smile on instead of just faking it. I loved my managers, every single one of them.
  1. Lake Havasu City, AZ