KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC - Fort Wayne, IN

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 30 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
A typical day was busy. I learned lot about being a fast food worker. Its no joke. Its hard work and I believe that fast food workers should make more than 7.25 an hour. There are so many tasks you have to complete plus dealing with customers that can be mean and rude. Minimum wage should be raised in Indiana especially for fast food workers. If you work in any fast food business, make sure you are a individual that likes to deal with the public and a team player.
free lunch
Minusy
short breaks or no breaks
Kultura pracy
There were ups and downs but I'd reccomend for new workers kinda unorganized tho. But then pretty nice people are your team but sight is lost at focusing.
Free food
No common sense
Kultura pracy
Good costumers, management sucks and coworkers aswell you'll get bossed around and cussed out and if you don't let some guys hit on you they'll try to get you fired
Free lunch
Minusy
Bad management and kinda bad pay and they keep you on days you can't work
Kultura pracy
This was my first job so in that aspect it was great because it taught me about the difficulties about working in fast food, and gave me the work experience I needed to move elsewhere. The job was very difficult and I didnt feel compensated for how hard I work, or feel appreciated as an employee.
Kultura pracy
since I have been at KFC I have been a prep person a cashier drive-thru a packer know I'm a shift leader manager I would recommend the shop to a lot of people
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Its a fun place to work and the people are nice. Management is nice and they work with you on things. A work day at kfc can be either slow or fast depending on the day. I learned a lot at kfc about teamwork and managing
Kultura pracy
No real structure in upper management. No work, life balance whatsoever. The culture of the company has been falling apart. Pay is good, really good benefits.
Kultura pracy
Fact placed environment go to work very your day dry up prepare for a quick rush.. team work so that when the next rush hits you your ready meet different people daily..
Free lunch
No vacation
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC was my first job experience as an associate in customer service. The job was fast paced and taught me how to deal with stress. It taught me how to be a hard worker and apply my customer service skills to my future employment endeavors.
Free lunches, fair breaks
Poor management
Kultura pracy
Worked typically afterschool Learned to be apart of a team Hardest part of the job was working with friends .........................................
Kultura pracy
In the beginning of working for KFC it seemed to be a good work environment, but after a few weeks I realized it was a really strenuous job that required several roles when scheduled for one position. I'd find myself working in the kitchen to answering the drive through, to running the register at the front of the restaurant, and then running to the back to answer a phone call. For the amount of work, stress, and under staffed environment during busy days (which was every rush hour) I think minimum wage should be raised for this job's position expectations. Especially with the several occasions in which employees are burned by hot chicken, tongs, equipment, or water from the fast paced environment.
Plusy
Free meal with longer shifts
Minusy
short breaks, understaffed, dangerous chicken grease
Kultura pracy
Most days were very fast paced especially around dinner time. I learned how to communicate with people and what to do when a situation goes bad. One of the hardest parts were keeping up with all of the customers and the buffet at the same time. I really enjoyed my coworkers and even in a stressful day they helped me stay positive. The management was also positive and would encourage me and tell me I'm doing well.
Friendly Environment
Minusy
Very fast paced, little career advancement
Kultura pracy
I had 5 managers and I hated every single one of them. They weeded me out by slowly dropping my hours. I worked my butt off for them and gave them respect but they didn't respect me.
Kultura pracy
A typical day was to come in early and prep all the food for the day. I also had to set up the buffet and make sure my drawer was good to start the day. I learned a lot of patience with this job because you work with people and some of them are not all pleased. the hardest part about the job was finding time to do many things all at once. I enjoyed the people and I made some great friends working there
free lunch
not enough money
Kultura pracy
Had fun working with my co-workers. The management wasn't the best but they got the job done. The starting pay isn't that great and it is a little difficult to earn a raise.
Kultura pracy
getting team ready for a successful shift. i learned working with a team is fun. the manager was great and easy to talk to. no real hard parts enjoyable part the taem
easy place to work
Kultura pracy
KFC remind me of visiting your grandmothers house when you walk in you small home cooked food and by the time you left you where full and they instructed you with life long lesson.
Plusy
Benefits
Minusy
Hard work
Kultura pracy
Clocking in to my shift i get straight to work see if anybody need assistance with anything before and go to my assigned shift i have already worked for a KFC so i didnt have to learn much . the management is great they are on top of things. my co workers are excellent the help when need and they are always on task The late night shift is the hardest outta of most but also the most enjoyable
free lunches
short break
Kultura pracy
The most enjoyable part of my job is providing quality customer service and I enjoy working with my co-workers. We are currently having some management issues and I am concerned they are not making the greatest choices for food safety. I am no longer comfortable working there because of this. I have learned how to manage food volume throughout peak revenue times. This would also probably be the most difficult and stressful thing I have had to learn. I am much more confident and stronger for it.
Plusy
Free food up to a value of six dollars
Minusy
No healthcare availible unless you are management
Kultura pracy
On some days I would come in a couple hours early to clean and change oil in every fryer. Then move onto food prep for the day. Also put the truck order away a couple days a week. Then work the lunch shift. After lunch filter and clean the fryers to get them ready for the closing shift. I learned here that there was no opportunity for advancement with the cooks. The co-workers were fun to work with. I learned to train new employees in my area and was very good at it. The hardest part was not being able to advance.
Kultura pracy
KFC was a great place to work. They appreciated their employees and the management team. this is a place where anyone can advance.