KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC - Canton, OH

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 14 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 093)
Kultura pracy
Constantly moving never really any down time. There were good and bad days. Sometimes they were under staffed. It's good money for a fast food place if u can get all.your hours.
No breaks
Kultura pracy
They knew this one girl was tested positive for COVID they didn’t do anything about it they didn’t close it down to get sanitize they didn’t care about puttin other people in danger they didn’t took this pandemic seriously they was afraid of losing money n customer but at the end of the day our lives & family live are more important then a chicken place job.
Kultura pracy
It was one of the worst experiences i had working in my life !! Managers yelling at you! Working 7.5 to 8 hrs no breaks at all ! You have to clean in a certain order or they will get mad 😠 !! Trouble with the finger scanner to clock in !! Getting all that chicken ready before the store opens !!! It is one of the most stressful most disrespectful unfriendly and ridiculous atmospheres i have ever been in !!
Kultura pracy
I would have stayed working here if my fellow workers would have done their job and not left it for me to do. Also if I wouldn't get put on the spot and expected to do everyone else's jobs they didn't do!
Kultura pracy
It was great when I started because my manager had great leadership skills and knew how to make the most of the work environment. A year or 2 after I was hired, my manager decided to separate from the company to pursue other opportunities. Her replacement, while a nice enough person, lacked some of the leadership skills which made that place great to work at. The store started to decline shortly after, as did the quality of the work environment.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Preparation of all products and staff shift huddles are essential to running a great shift. Knowing the business cycles and preparing for the rushes was exciting. Happy satisfied customers, for a job well done was the most enjoyable part of this employer.
The customers
Work life balance
Kultura pracy
KFC had the managers doing stuff they shouldnt have been doing while around minors. They went thru 3-4 general managers in less than a year, they dont know how to run a good business thats all about work and nothing more or nothing less.
Meeting new people
Minusy
No place to make a career or make it far enough
Kultura pracy
The hardest part of the job was learning the cashiering by yourself but other then that it was fun and I learned how to make food the way the company wanted it
Plusy
I didnt get a lunch breaks
Minusy
I didnt get a break at all unless i was using the restrooms
Kultura pracy
I loved coming in to work and seeing all my friends and i was happy to meet new people that came in. i love interacting with new people learning new things.
Kultura pracy
Typical fast food workplace. You don't have a set schedule, and you stay almost an hour after close to clean up. The management is usually nice, and the employees are either high school students, or just graduated.
Discount for food
Minusy
Not set hours, hours after close
Kultura pracy
KFC is a great place to work. The managers treat you well and you get the hours you work for. No manager shows favoritism. KFC helps build your customer service skills.
Great hours
Long breaks
Kultura pracy
Its a good work place. I'm just looking for something out of fast food. The mangers are nice an helpful for the most part. Im not a hard person to get a long with. Some employees slack on the job. But I have to give cridet to the ones that work hard.
Plusy
If you ask for brake you can get one
Some lazy employees
Kultura pracy
This job was fun while it lasted. I felt that ther was and opportunity to better my self so I took that opportunity. It was more of a learning experience as it was just my first job.
Flexible, Good Management, Steady Paced Environment
Low Wages
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed the fact that there is not much of a variety of different foods. This made my work a little easier compared to Mcdonalds who have and extensive menu.
good food