KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC - Midland, ON

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Oceny wg kategorii
Znaleziono 3 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 179)
Kultura pracy
The mood and atmosphere seemed to change from day to day. And the employees seemed very cliquey.
Plusy
discount on food
Minusy
getting along with everyone was difficult
Kultura pracy
Managers will yell at the staff, swear and roll their eyes when in training. Managers speak badly about other employees in the company in front of customers. At least 6 people are needed for daily duties due to health code but they only have 3 at a time so it makes for a hard day when you are in training. The managers ask that you do not have your phone, wear rings, bracelets or any jewelry and wear gloves at all times due to health and safety concerns but the managers will use their phones, wear rings, jewelry and not have gloves on while cooking packaging and serving the food. They use new employees as mules to fill in 2-3 hour shifts while the other staff takes off every holiday, every weekend and any other day they need to watch wrestling or have a party. Leaving the new trainee by themselves on the floor to handle all areas of the store and that causes stress on top of many other things that can be avoided if the poor management was dealt with. It’s not even worth the free meal or the discount. Managers get mad when you ask questions on how to do something you’re unsure of. It’s just a mess and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at this KFC. The only people who get the opportunity to move up in the company are friends and family of the staff.
Minusy
No hours, poor management, rude staff, poor customer service, unprofessional environment, stressful, toxic, negative environment
Kultura pracy
During my shift at KFC I would take orders as well as hand them out.something that I learned from this job is how to deal with difficult customers/people. My management was amazing and was able to teach me and help me grow into a better person as well as worker and taught me how to handle difficult customers/people that came into the workplace. I do not feel that there was a hard part about this job. the most enjoyable part of this job was meeting the different people that would come into the building. I also enjoyed working with many of my co workers. It was a very enjoyable place to work.
Plusy
meeting new people
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym