KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC - Mount Druitt NSW

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 14 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 093)
Kultura pracy
KFC is a fun multicultural workplace that has taught me plenty of important aspects to working. A typical day of work included serving customers, money handling, cleaning and replenishing the stocks. I learnt the importance of prepping before a shift and the importance that sanitizing and cleaning has to a workplace. The employees and management staff of KFC are all ethically considerate and understand the different cultural styles of individuals. The hardest part of my job was to keep organised and stay on top of everything during insane rushes. The most enjoyable part however was when you learn new things and can be trusted by high authority with new job roles.
Kultura pracy
kfc was good when i started now i hate it and i cannot wait to get out of that place. the way the store is managed is not very professional and we have very low staff all the time which causes plenty of customer complaints.
discounts
bad pay
Kultura pracy
Most teens work here, it’s a mediocre first job but I wouldn’t want to work there for the rest of my life. The manager I had worked there for almost 30 years...yikes
Kultura pracy
Working as a crew member at KFC means that you will have to work in a fast placed environment and deal with rude customers. On good days, you get one or two unforgiving people on a shift and on bad, 3 to 4. You just need to learn that these people are probably frustrated from something out of your control and that they are just taking it out on you because they can. But if you deal with these kind of people as quick as you can, then they can be out of your hair.
decent hours, flexible
Minusy
favouritism affects how much hours you get, pay is pretty little for the work you do
Kultura pracy
Was my first job I ever got,very lovely people and a great work space to be In, love the food at Kfc and was a great first job for myself gave me a lot of experience
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
I believe working in fast food to be a good way to earn a living. It's definitely a starting point and opens door to more fulfilling opportunities. Personally I have not had the best experience as an employee. The management and other staff can be very rude and belittling. That said, I think the pay and benefits are very good and work rosters are very flexible. It's good for school or university students as it allows you the freedom to work and juggle school work.
not many shifts
Kultura pracy
It was an okay place to work because sometimes when the managers weren’t playing games with there favourites they could be nice to you, and sometimes we got to take leftovers home
Taking leftovers home
Kultura pracy
Great start to career with retail. Learnt many skills that help in life. Good learning materials and environment that is taught early on. Always something to do.
Discounts
Weekend and night shifts
Kultura pracy
Love working at KFC. The team are great. The work is easy. It is a new management team they are not as great as the original team but what can you do. the pay is average.
Great Team
New management. Pay average
Kultura pracy
- good customer service - fast paced packaging - friendly environment - management needs improvement - learnt how to take customer complaints - busy restraints - on the go with customer service - conducted a lot of good communication skills -
- breaks ( if not busy)
- barely get breaks
Kultura pracy
For working over three years within this business, I have learned and improved my skills and knowledge. A typical day at work consists of serving the constant customers who would come to the store with a big smile on my face. Other days would be working at the back making the burgers, communicating with my fellow colleagues in order to get the job done. I have learned that fast food is not the easiest job as it seems, it's very tiring, and a lot goes into it. The management is handled good. The hardest part of the job is when rush hour comes, and some customers aren't able to understand to be patient. However, we have learned to always warn and apologise to the customer since "they are always right". Another hard thing about the job is carrying in stock from the store room, to the actual store. It gets quite tough carrying a lot of stock. However, the most enjoyable part of the job are the people. They are the reason why I get excited to come into work.
Collegues
Not enough hours
Kultura pracy
Mainly packing big orders I learnt how to communicate with customers and other team members, pack orders quickly and efficiently. Some managers were abit rude but only when it was crazy busy Hardest part of the job was having nothing to do The most enjoyable part was eating kfc :)
Yummy food
Minusy
Not enough money for the work i did
Kultura pracy
as a crew member I worked in a fast passed environment. I worked with a dynamic team. i trained new people to the job customer service skill dealing with impatient customers. giving great custmor service, so seeing customers happy
flexible hours
inconsistent roster
Kultura pracy
a typical day at work consisted of food preparation & handling also cash & eftpos transactions on the registers. I learned a lot about food safety & correct money handling. co-workers were great to get along with.
  1. Mount Druitt NSW