KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC - Melbourne VIC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 138 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 179)
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC is a good place for a first job. You are placed in situations where your morals are tested but it is all worthwhile for the experience that comes with it.
Kultura pracy
Overall, working at KFC is great! My experience at this KFC was great;the employees are very friendly and talkative. The customers sometimes can give a struggle but you have to keep yourself calm and professional. I go to school and work and my manager always pushes me into staying in school and doing my work.
Experience
Bad hours
Kultura pracy
Shifts are usually quite long 5+ hours. Very fast-paced environment, no time for standing around. If you enjoy a job that doesn't involve loads of customer interaction this isn't for you. Pay always come son time and is fair. Pay and a half for public holidays and weekend rates.
20% off
Kultura pracy
Hosts are rude to cooks. Cooks have long shifts, often without breaks because it is too busy. Management is rude, do not help when it gets busy and get stressed.
Flexible and many shifts
Long hours, rude management
Kultura pracy
the things you learn during your training can never be to small nor to big, every shift is a learning experience as there will always be new customers here and there, the hardest part of the job would be finishing your shift when your having a good time with other employees because work is never boring. The most enjoyable thing part of the job would be teaching/ meeting new staff and showing them the ropes.
Plusy
get to work with fun people and never boring shifts.
Store closing because of Covid-19
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
It was fun but when they had no training so you had to figure things on your own which wasn't as fun because you got lost a-lot. i had a few customers yell at me when i wasnt aware of new items or packaging.
good people
no training
Kultura pracy
Bad experience with managers and quit on my own terms. When i had mildly made a rookie mistake, a manager onsite would ridicule me and make me feel really bad about the mistake.
extremely demanding
Kultura pracy
a day at work wasnt too bad, it was usually quite stressful and fast paced but you would still have time to have fun with your team members. the hardest part of the job was packing and taking orders during peak period, however when it calmed down youu felt as though you had accomplished something. it would bbe better if we were allowed more freedom in uniform and roster but overall it was good.
Kultura pracy
I'm so glad that i had the opportunity to work at KFC. It taught me many skills such as time management, clear communication and routine. KFC was a great first job.
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC isn't too stressful but it isn't too easy either. tTakes a lot of time and effort but overall a good job and good place to work it but the salary isn't really good for the work effort
Kultura pracy
KFC is a busy place where you would need to be working hard every shift you get as it is a very popular company making your work harder and more stressful. This is because you would need to be satisfying customers and giving them the best service for them to come back or leave a review about how good the service was when going out to eat. I learnt a lot through the couple of years at this workplace, the main achievement was leading a group of other employees and teaching them how to become better employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I was surrounded with, good, kind and generous workers to be around which made the workplace a better place to want to attend and work every shift.
Kultura pracy
management aren't good at communicating under pressure and end up getting very angry very quickly, some nice people work there but not enough to make up for the way you get treated by customers
Kultura pracy
KFC is a great place to work if you are a student because of its flexible hours and friendly staff who will help you out when you can't work a shift. A typical day at work started with bin duties then cooking and cleaning, sometimes I would have to go and help the front staff with packing orders and handing food to people in the parking lot. Management was hit or miss because they would take forever to order in new uniforms and they almost never replaced missing/broken equipment required to do the job. Overall my experience was good.
Kultura pracy
Easy to get along with people there. Pay rate is low. Work isn't too hard but the only problem is the customers. Many of them will be rude but its as expected
Discount and co workers
Rude customers
Kultura pracy
people are nice, very welcoming and when it gets busy you need to be at a fast pace. it can get stressful and sometimes you get customers that you need to be able to deal with
Kultura pracy
Sometimes the manager would bring his speaker so we could listen to some music so we weren't as stressed all the time. Usually the other manager wouldn't do the same thing
Kultura pracy
Welcoming customers in to the store and assisting them with choices on what food they can eat. Cleaning and keeping work stations healthy and to standards.
Good starting job
Kultura pracy
KFC has taught me heaps, from customer service to cleanliness. As a VCE student at the time, I was unable to manage the 3 shifts a week that I was given hence needing to leave, although working there has made a stronger and more kind-hearted.
Kultura pracy
It is a productive and busy place to work in order to fulfil study life. It includes plenty of opportunities to interact with people, such as coworkers, managers,
Kultura pracy
KFC offers several career pathways and many support networks to help you achieve those goals. Overall shift management is relatively flexible. In training to become a host, the process is slow-paced allowing you to take things in constructively. The overall atmosphere of working at KFC is quite positive and fun making it a great place to make friends and step outside your comfort zone.
Kultura pracy
I really enjoyed working with people my own age and older and being taught new things. The company were strict on days off and people covering your shift