KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC - Horsham VIC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 5 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 179)
Kultura pracy
Half the time they expected me to do jobs that I wasn't trained in and then yelled at me when I did it incorrectly or asked for help, you get yelled at for drinking water when it's hot, none of the staff were nice to me and all treated the new people like ants compared to them.
20% discount but not on small items
Rude staff
Kultura pracy
Although the business has trouble with the management process. I still found this to be one of my favorite places to work. The work environment was great and my managers encouraged extra responsibilities from myself, including training other employees, which I really enjoyed.
Kultura pracy
was good for work as a young teen but not for someone who is looking for a carer unless you want to run a fast food restaurant short shifts and lots of them
Plusy
free lunch if get called in
pay
Kultura pracy
a typical day a KFC could turn from being busy to being dead than back to busy all in an hour the hardest part about about working at KFC is trying to get everything done is a short time
Kultura pracy
A typical day at work would include preparation of product, initiative based work, following policies and procedures and very customer service orientated. I learned many skills including following policies and procedures, interacting with staff and customers, and learning key responsibilities of a full time team member. The management of the store i work at was excellent, understanding and where always happy to help when it was needed. The staff i worked with were always friendly and would always put in an extra hand when it was needed. The hardest part of my job was keeping up with speed of service and maintaining a good quality of food. The most enjoyable part of my job included the community feeling that always went through the store. It was a friendly environment and everyone was easy too get along with.
Friendly environment
Demanding work load
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym