KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (29 061)
Kultura pracy
Good place to work. Really good company. Satisfaction with work for KFC.
Free food.
Lazy manager.
Kultura pracy
Starting here as a team member around about 5 years ago the opportunity to progress through the ranks is amazing, been many roles with extra benefits such as training and advancing to management. With so many options to go up in the company I can truly see myself making a career out of this place.
Benefits for hitting KPIs
Rotating roster
Kultura pracy
I loved working there, everyone there were alsum they looked after you like you were family. Beautiful people. I would recommend paraparaumu KFC to everyone.
Kultura pracy
Naar mijn mening is kfc een goed georganiseerde bedrijf met leuke mensen die het fijn maken om daar te werken en lekkere eten aan te bieden.
Lekkere eten koken
Geen
Kultura pracy
Even with disagreements they treated me like family, I adored them and miss them greatly. Some customers were rather horrid, but the usual regulars were all sweethearts.
Coworkers and Managers
Customers
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Mostly is busy need hard work at working time no stop always something to do and short break time given but is free lunch at least for starting i think is good job
Free lunch and drinks
Kultura pracy
Is very good place to work kfc. Kfc we have a good training there's many thing ay lean at kfc health and safety. And we have a compitition with store.
Yes we have lonch
1hours
Kultura pracy
The store manager shows favoritism and the DM doesn't care. Pay is whatever. The place is a headache and nothing but drama. The coworkers are alright but needs better management.
Bad management
Kultura pracy
Franchisé bienveillant et très transparent. Si vous êtes motivé il est très facile d’évoluer. Bcp de promotions interne. C’est de la restauration rapide donc il faut s’accrocher au début car le rythme peut paraître très intense mais au bout de quelques semaines ça ira !
repas gratuit / Bons cadeaux en fin d’année / Primes de fins d’année
Minusy
Compliqué avec une vie de famille si pas de planning fixe
Kultura pracy
Lors de ma première expérience , en tant que équipière polyvalente chez KFC .J'étais ravie d'être intégrée dans ce groupe de restauration Fast -Food ,car j'aime le travail en équipe, le partage et la communication, la confiance, et j'aime toujours apprendre des expériences sur les consignes et règlements au sein d'une entreprise car je m'y adapte très vite ,je suis dynamique, curieuse pour pouvoir me perfectionner et travailleuse. Et KFC m'a beaucoup permis d'évoluer et d'acquérir des niveaux d'expériences nécessaires pour pouvoir travailler dans d'autres domaines de recherche de travail.
Plusy
Organisation, les règlements et les consignes d'hygiène, les horaires de pointes, les repas offerts sur place, donc pas besoin de sortir souvent pour déjeuner.
Kultura pracy
Where I am, management is disappointing. Food smells get to you. Not a place to grow, I know how to do everything in that store(I’m the only one even with managers) and I have been trying to become a manager. He hires people who’s lazy, don’t know anything about the place, or people who don’t care.
Call in A LOT
Barely breaks, attitudes, pay
Kultura pracy
The current employee’s are fun to be around. There are times when it is stressful (because of customers or not having enough chicken prepared) but the fun at work outshines the dark times. If you haven’t worked anywhere before, I would recommend this job for a year then move on, if your trying to make a living, I’d just stay for the experience then find a better job.
Free food for closers
Minusy
If your not doing something or moving the whole time you have to leave the early
Kultura pracy
Will not help with housing they just pay u enough to catch bus and feed yo self and no free meal. Really don't gave breaks or pay raise they will hold u back.
Kultura pracy
For me it could be a great opportunity to work for KfC in Irvington I like the management and the supervisor give me great opportunity and the training is very professional I will continue to participate or any activities in my hand in the community and also give a good team members there at the company at KFC to adjust at the business and learn more about the business and one day I'll become one of the manager or continue to run the business at the team member then your excellent cook at the business or or I have an opportunity to come be a manager. It will be a big blessing opportunity to work for KFC it'll be a great experience for me and the people I work around with have a good group of team members a KFC also will be respect to the management and the supervisor and the CEO who runs the company.
Go back to School
Minusy
Get a better future at business
Kultura pracy
Everybody gets along with each other have bonus on our check for good work I like take care of customer service an u get to know people.and make everything thing is safe to eat.make sure everything is clean an the temperature is right for the food eat
Free lunch
Down time
Kultura pracy
Good pay friendly environment bad customers behavior best coemployees good food can be boring at times.recomended place for a hard worker..good location
Lunch
No hours
Kultura pracy
Good working experience in KFC. They are working based on KFC standards and have good infrastructure to maintain the standards. Human resource and training department was good in helping candidates to grow.
Good salary, Help us to learn, Help us to grow, Have paid leaves
No food and accommodation
Kultura pracy
Expérience horrible malheureusement bien obligé de travailler pour pouvoir manger, les employés sont traités comme des mal propres
Kultura pracy
My team always support me and everyone enter the door with same smile. Moreover working at back always challenging because sometimes I was alone and someone come from front to help me but never give up
Free meal
Kultura pracy
The pay is alright if you’re a high schooler or fresh out of one. However it’s ultimately not worth the stress from the customers or employees. Management is just as unprofessional as the crew.
Pretty much everything else
Kultura pracy
A typical day at work is clocking in, restocking sauces and cups, etc. It takes a few weeks to get used to the menu but then order-taking is super easy. The morning shift has to help the manager pack food and take orders which can be a hassle if you are going through a rush. The night is a lot more stressful but at least there is another person to pack and help when you're taking orders and accepting payments. You will at the end of the shift have to either wash dishes (both shifts) or peel chicken and clean the packing line (night shift). Since there are only 2 people cleaning, you may work overtime. But if you are good at your job, you get tips every now and then
Minusy
Short breaks, Hard to take time off or take a day off
  1. Opinie pracowników