KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (29 093)
Kultura pracy
Good place to work. Really good company. Satisfaction with work for KFC.
Free food.
Lazy manager.
Kultura pracy
We're always busy, however the pay is not worth what we as cashiers go through. Customers are rude and entitled, the interface for registers are outdated and allow many loop holes and glitches, etc.
Plusy
None. No free lunches, and only minors get breaks.
Minusy
Basically everything. Not employee friendly, no overtime unless you're a manager.
Kultura pracy
Loved the crew I worked with and made the shift easier. Shifts are stressful but great crew members help to get by. Customers are horrible karen's .
Plusy
Crew members and fexible hours. Great management
The crazy customers
Kultura pracy
Je parle du moins pour le restaurant dans lequel je travaillais. L équipe est bonne, les managers agréables ET compétents.Cependant la direction se prend pas pour de la daube à vrai dire, narcissique et égocentrique, avec des franchisés pas superbes non plus, presque ingrats.Exemple: Quand la direction est absente du restaurant, les rushs se passent bien, dès son arrivée, on sent son arrogance et son mépris envers les Stews.
Solidarité entre Stews et Managers, entre aide
Repas "gratuits" déduits du salaire, Direction, Magouilles sur le salaire
Kultura pracy
Enjoy working it was great and perfect much more supportive love to go back if can get near home for safety also the one close early their team were great with management and perfect much more supportive had great time with them their are lovely people and have nothing to complain about their the best team I work with
No free lunch
Fair hours
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
It’s an okay place to work at. Minimum wage and some okay education benefits but this was years ago idk what changed now so don’t take my word for it.
Kultura pracy
Harcèlement moral et physique au point de faire un burn-out
Repas gratuit
Tout
Kultura pracy
Have to call if late beforehand, a good company to work for, has good hygiene and cross contamination procedures, fast paced with helpful staff at hand.
Free lunches
Kultura pracy
My experience in kfc was nice everyone was nice and we where like family over there I can’t speak for everyone tho but for me it was like family I loved that job
Coworkers where the best
The pay
Kultura pracy
its awesome! all the food i could eat, chicken bisquits, gravy chicken fingers, legs thighs, all good, some have livers in a buffet that was really awesome
food
not enough food
Kultura pracy
Job is toxic, managers don’t care, ants in the lobby that no one cares to fix, they play favorites and if you’re not a favorite then you’re not gonna have a good time. We had multiple people including COOKS with positive COVID test results and we didn’t close because the owner is money hungry and doesn’t care about the people that pay his bills.
The whole job is a con
Kultura pracy
Started out good, was bought out by kbp...money hungry and dosnt care about there employees. You go to them about problems in the work place and they sweep it under the rug.
Kultura pracy
Not a bad place to work, typical fast food restaurant. Good days and bad days. You have your good managers and bad managers, overall a decent place to work.
Employee meal, 30 minute lunch break
Minusy
Busy environment, constant movement, etc
Kultura pracy
No time off, always short staff, very low pay, horrible management, expired food served to customers, pressured to call customer service to give 5 stars on your own store.
Kultura pracy
The good thing about KFC is it's a job. They schedule you for very few hours. But if you prove that you are fast and the manager likes you as a person, you can get more hours because so many people call out. It is not hard work, it's just a lot of work. The name of the game is speed. Pack your orders fast and you are good. They would prefer that you are nice to customers, but not a big priority. You will not get away from this job without at least one burn scar.
Free lunch, easy job
Very busy, no appreciation
Kultura pracy
The best place I work so far. Every person here is very professional. There was a camaraderie between the management. Salary and bonuses is great. You also have 8 rest days every month.
Free Lunch, Many bonuses
Long Hours
Kultura pracy
Good hours for college students but people are toxic and talk about each other. I had to quit because all they did was talk behind each other, and I don’t like that. I like teamwork and having each other’s backs.
Pay
No teamwork or leadership
Kultura pracy
This company is a great place to work. I've worked with them for 10 years. They always make sure that you're happy. They make sure that the schedule works for you and always makes changes to it if you need it. Family is always the 1st priority to them. If I had to drate customer service it would be a 10/10. All in all its a great place to work
Plusy
Employees get a discounted lunch
Minusy
i cant think of any cons
Kultura pracy
Nice place to work, it does have bad management and employees, they are very strict and you get sent home for the smallest things. Overall not a bad job though
Late hours
bad management, understaffed
Kultura pracy
Oh where do I start? I started working here at 16 and it was a very good first job. It can be fast paced at times and repetitive. They give you all the training you need and I found the management at my location to be extremely nice. The employees and customers could definitely be some interesting characters to say the least. You have the typical duties that you would expect, taking orders, working the register, putting orders together, prepping food, keeping food and items stocked, janitorial duties, etc. and as a fast food establishment orders were timed, so the faster you got it out the better. As a 16 year old they definitely gave me more hours than was legal because I was not in school, but I didn’t really mind because I made more money that way. Also, they never paid or cared to get me a food handlers license like they said they would. I could go on forever but overall I say that it was an interesting and fun at times, but there was also a bit of shadiness and stuff going on behind the scenes.
Food, good atmosphere
Minimum pay
Kultura pracy
Half the time they expected me to do jobs that I wasn't trained in and then yelled at me when I did it incorrectly or asked for help, you get yelled at for drinking water when it's hot, none of the staff were nice to me and all treated the new people like ants compared to them.
20% discount but not on small items