KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (29 093)
Kultura pracy
Good place to work. Really good company. Satisfaction with work for KFC.
Free food.
Lazy manager.
Kultura pracy
KFC es perfecto para ganar experiencia laboral, es un trabajo que requiere de tu control emocional ya que se trabaja bajo mucha presión
Plusy
Seguro medico y pagos puntuales
Minusy
No hay descanso, no respetan el horario de trabajo
Kultura pracy
El trabajo era muy agradable, se aprende a como trabajar bajo presion sobretodo en horas pico, y su cultura organizacional es muy colaborativa, en general trabajar para ellos es una experiencia muy enriquecedora respecto a muchas cosas
Kultura pracy
From my experience working at KFC, I noticed that it is a very fast-paced job and you are expected to work quickly. You have to be able to project your voice and be confident. IT'S A LOT OF PRESSURE! There is a huge cleaning load to do as well such as FOH,MOH, the restaurant itself and the toilets etc. There were multiple occasions where I felt uncomfortable and treated unfairly when carrying out cleaning tasks because I was slow but that was me doing the job properly! I also found that my management seemed to be a bit racist and disregard by needs because I was the youngest worker there at 16. However, the team overall at KFC were very friendly and the environment was always fun.. when there were no customers we would make jokes, run around laughing and just have a good time.These were usually in the evenings when the restaurant was mainly empty. I did however, shed a few tears on many days because of the treatment that I received and felt very unwelcomed at times. Despite this, I learnt and gained experience of skills I never thought I would have such as working on tills, going on headset and taking drive thru orders, packing and presenting orders etc. I believe that I can take these with me wherever I go in the future and if I get another retail job!
Plusy
Free lunches, kind co-workers.
Minusy
Long hours, tiring, stressful, unfair management.
Kultura pracy
Aprendes a trabajar de manera fluida bajo presión, obviamente lo típico del servicio al cliente es que hay unos clientes que te desesperan
Plusy
Prestaciónes mayores a las de la ley
Minusy
Luego si tienes que hacer muchas cosas relativamente pesadas
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
It’s fun to work there but it’s really not worth it. Loving people you know but I want something better. I wrk every day or so and I just feel like I don’t get paid enough I wrk to hard.
Free food
Short breaks
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed working in kfc kirkland, i learned a lot of things. Before i was too shy to talk in drive thru because im worried that im gonne be able to understand the people specially when they will speak french but now i am able to do drive and front at the same time thanks to kfc. It was a great experience.
Plusy
Free lunch and employee discounts
Minusy
Sometimes short of people when it's really busy, but it's fine we managed🤣
Kultura pracy
Seria muy bueno si pudieran cambiar algunas cosas en su forma de liderar
Seguro aguinaldo vacaciones
Minusy
no se respetan los horarios ni te dan vien tus comidas
Kultura pracy
They give no raises or bonuses no matter how long you have been there if you aren’t a manager u receive nothing. Management only cares about the business in order for them to receive their bonuses. Encouraged for work and beat down at the same time.
Kultura pracy
This is company that have good productivity ,take care of customers and also have high rate of job especially to the youth. Workers look customers first and they always have good communication.
Free lunces
Kultura pracy
I use to work for the company but in the beginning was bit hard for me.Then I left the job.But good people there.Was a bit hard to make chicken and look after what you have to take out of the fridge and freezer then write it on a paper.Then go back on the making line then look after the machines.Wash your hands each time before start to making another bag of the chicken.
Good hours
Kultura pracy
absolutely awful management and rude owners! Stay away from EYM COMPANY! CANT EVEN GET PAID OB PAYDAYS! STAY FAR AWAY!! Four employees working two restaurants in back. This company doesn’t care about anyone or anything besides bottom lines!
The public is great when dealing with 20 min. times
Minusy
the entire situation and not being paid on pay days are illegal
Kultura pracy
Worked at kfc for just 2 months worst experience of my life. Definitely would not recommend working there to anyone and tons and tons of reasons why such as the filthy working environment, awful management, bad pay, rude and unhelpful co workers, and managers picking favorites
Free lunch
Minusy
Filthy working environment, low pay, unprofessional managers and terrible management
Kultura pracy
Horrible experience, but i did learn from it. Mostly it's a bad job, but I've heard some franchisees are not so bad. Overall the absolute worst part was people thinking it was my fault that chicken takes a while to cook
Paid weekly
Worst customers imaginable
Çalışılacak en son yer 4 yılımı heba ettiler adaletsiz sistem
Kultura pracy
This is one of the bossiest KFCs in the state. When it is a slow day, it's honestly really relaxed and really fun, we have a lot of in-store games like cook offs and online games such as master the menu. We generally have music playing in the back and it's really easy to make friends. Everyone works really hard when they need to and when it gets busy, but knows how to relax and have a really fun time with their friends. Management really knows how to look after the staff and the shifts make it flexible and easy for us. Majority of the staff are teens and even a lot of the managers are under 20, this really creates an environment where everyone understands each other.
Plusy
Discounts, left over food can be taken home, sometimes we get offered free drinks or food.
Minusy
Can get very, very busy. Sometimes shifts go overtime
Kultura pracy
Kfc was the worst experience I’ve ever had in fast food. The management is a joke. The hospitality is non existent. And even when extremely encouraged, none of the workers use gloves. They handle all food barehanded.
Kultura pracy
You will spend many hours giving yourself to the job for them to eventually screw you over. Most of the managers are unprofessional including the GM. You also spend time off the clock working and missing out money hard earned cash. If you have been there for a year you are most likely not getting the raise you deserve. You can be cross trained and still get base pay. Many employees are underpaid. You go very much unappreciated and lied to. You also sometimes have to sell expired food. You pick up after other people’s slack everyday.
Breaks
Minusy
Money, hours, flexibility, unprofessional, lazy workers
Kultura pracy
I have worked at KFC for a year now, I had an interview with a couple of members of the management team and was offered a job on the spot. My coworkers are all really great to work with, and if it gets too stressful there is always someone to talk to and the management listens if you want to change the position you are working on. A typical day can get pretty busy around lunchtime, but seeing profits increase and smiling customers us really rewarding. I have learned to communicate better and put myself forward for opportunities. The hardest part of the job can be time management, but you are never penalised for this. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new skills and making loads of new friends with co-workers. I would definitely recommend KFC as a first job.
Free lunch
Stressful peak times
Kultura pracy
A typical day in KFC is arriving to work getting started as soon as you can, going to your station for that shift and getting straight into it. If you are on drive thru till you go straight to that and serve any customers. In between cars you can help out your other peers if their particular station is busy.
Staff discount
Minusy
Sometimes no break depending on how busy & minimum wage
Kultura pracy
Una Madrugada hermosa para el operador de produccióncon un dato reconocible cada ves que manipula alimentos da un grito de aliento al ritmo de un juagado de manos mencionando su nombre y su acción .es lo mejor de el día mencionando el filtrado de maquinas la manipulación de alimentos ,y el básico opera miento de la operación del día
te sientes en familia