KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Customer Service Representative w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 1582 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 179)
Kultura pracy
Good place for students, good shift, nice people to work. Very busy but time flies. I was never bored there. Salary could be better... I didn't enjoy contact with managers, they were always stressed and it was hard to reach help from them. Customer service brings lot of fun, I recommend this job for hardworking, open and friendly people.
Cheap lunch
Salary
Kultura pracy
They were okay but I did not enjoy working there as I was stressed and the workers there weren't very kind and felt overwhelmed. The customers didn't really like the place either.
Kultura pracy
Well in kfc I am good employee in my managers point of view I am good in customer engagement and management but due to some issue I am going to resign.
Kultura pracy
Management only treated you good if you kissed their butt. If you had problems, you had to deal with it on your own. If you asked for more hours or a promotion, your hours got cut until they were nonexistent.
Kultura pracy
It was a good experience working at KFC. Although sometimes I has alot of work to do but I never felt so much workload as the working atmosphere and the people who I worked with were great.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Everything is based on speed; in order to achieve speed, you need to actively be aware of what you are doing. The work does often get tedious especially when you work in shifts and your scheduling is inconsistent(i.e today you work 12pm to 22pm and tomorrow you have a 6am to 16pm shift)- that kind of inconsistency requires a lot of punctuality to pull of. The workplace can get chaotic and noisy as it requires a lot of active communication along with the sounds of loudly beeping stoves, movement and contact from you co-workers all trying to get orders delivered; it's no game you can get lost an stuck in time which will make you a liability. Your clients will often get to see you prepare your work which will add pressure for accuracy in providing the service along with the heat from the conditions from the heat produced by the stoves. It seems easy until you do it. A major component is procedures - things are done by the book especially in top 20 branches in your region; so do the job right. When done right the job can be rewarding as you are recognized for your efforts as the business does value recognition; you do get recognition cards displayed with your name for all your superiors including the branch manager to see whenever they're present. Audits can result in suspensions, relocations, terminations, so do your job. Don't take it lightly because of the salary.
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC has taught me valuable lessons about customer service, adapting to different situations and multitasking. Duties of a Customer Service Team Member include taking and packing orders, cleaning and stocking items (e.g. cool items in the fridge).
Kultura pracy
KFC is a fast-paced environment, constantly busy, but the skills learnt along the way are really valuable. The other workers were really helpful & caring.
20% Discount
Really fast-paced
Kultura pracy
The management are childish the stores I worked at they continuously talked out drugs doing them or selling them. I tried informing them of it but they said they will look into it but the management were friends with the drug dealer and nothing would happen I worry about younger children being put on these drugs be careful where you work it can be very bad and against you if your a hard worker but don't do social events with the staff you won't be accepted and won't get work
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC is a great experience, I learned more about the retail life, working with money on a fast paced and working with different team members. The hardest part of the job would be that we have a 45 second timer to make peak time, to make sure all food is prepared and serviced! The management team is great and the most enjoyable part is the meetings we all have as a group, making new friends.
Kultura pracy
My experience while working for a KFC is a good one. They make everyone from the management to the employees feel belonged. They help in any way they can. As the store manager my area manager has weekly meeting with me so that we can go over my weekly scorecard and we talk about way to keep impoving
Plusy
benefits
Minusy
working fifty plus hours a week
Kultura pracy
If it is peek, it is pretty stressful it is fun to work there and the people are really friendly The most enjoyable part is when closing and customers still come in and you have so much work to do
Kultura pracy
I had a lot of fun working with a lot of different people from different backgrounds I also enjoyed the hard work and the pay off it had from the satisfied customers
Kultura pracy
i asked for one day off to go see my cousin who was in hospital fighting for his life. the manager gave me a really hard time for it and then cut all my shifts to one 4 hour shift a weel
Kultura pracy
Hated working at KFC. Every minute of it. My coworkers were very rude and I didn’t get stable hours - couldn’t live off what I was getting. Coworkers were mean behind your back and so was management.
Kultura pracy
I really enjoy working at KFC. The management and team is friendly and easy to work with. The job is fun and challenging. Hours and pay are excellent.
Kultura pracy
Working at kfc has given the the knowledge and skills to branch on my career opportunities and seek better employment. This job isn’t the best job for an older person as they are constantly hiring younger people all the time.
Kultura pracy
Wonderful environment to work for while being very productive and learning new things and how to communicate with the customers and team members, while also leaning new abilities in the work environment.
Kultura pracy
I enjoy working there. the job environment and the staff over there is very good. I learned skills like customer service, support and services related to food.
Kultura pracy
A typical day at work would just involve serving customers and serving food. Another key part of the job was cleaning which took up the majority of my shifts.
Kultura pracy
KFC is a great place to work if you are a student because of its flexible hours and friendly staff who will help you out when you can't work a shift. A typical day at work started with bin duties then cooking and cleaning, sometimes I would have to go and help the front staff with packing orders and handing food to people in the parking lot. Management was hit or miss because they would take forever to order in new uniforms and they almost never replaced missing/broken equipment required to do the job. Overall my experience was good.
  1. Customer Service Representative