KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Customer Service Representative w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 1582 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 179)
Kultura pracy
Good place for students, good shift, nice people to work. Very busy but time flies. I was never bored there. Salary could be better... I didn't enjoy contact with managers, they were always stressed and it was hard to reach help from them. Customer service brings lot of fun, I recommend this job for hardworking, open and friendly people.
Cheap lunch
Salary
Kultura pracy
fast paced and productive environment with many opportunities in terms of trainee-ships etc. enjoyed my time working at kfc and had a great team. given plenty of shifts.
Kultura pracy
Weekend rush hours I have learned to do customer service and food packaging The management is supportive The most enjoyable part about the restaurant is the time with co-workers
Kultura pracy
They were very understanding and always put your education above work. Helped you gain important skills needed for future. KFC was a great fast food restaurant for a first job.
Kultura pracy
The hardest part of the job was the angry customer, though all problems were resolved, being yelled at was not fun per se. The workplace culture is a fun, friendly and productive place. A typical day included serving customers, stocking and packing orders.
Amazing Managers
Not many Hours
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Gave up job offers at several places to join the team at KFC Langford. It was a good decision! They gave me ample time and space to learn, there's enough room for growth, and have a great overall environment.
Kultura pracy
If you're a fast learner this would be a great place to start. it is a fast food restaurant so you will have to be the best and fast as possible and be on your best behaviour because they are customers that can see you.
Kultura pracy
working at kfc was very stressful and made me very anxious. i had two trainers and one was amazing and helped me a lot and the other was cruel and just straight rude. it was like she was personally threatened by me and i didn’t get why... they did not make me feel welcomed whatsoever and majority of my training models wouldn’t work
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC isn't too stressful but it isn't too easy either. tTakes a lot of time and effort but overall a good job and good place to work it but the salary isn't really good for the work effort
Kultura pracy
a great starting place for a first job, not bad pay as you get more shifts a week, you develop a lot of skills and a good group of friends to be around to make it fun
not too hard
can get extremely busy
Kultura pracy
It is a very fun workplace to be in. The team is consisted with amazing people. Though the job can get very fast-paced and stressful, it will always end up with laughters
Vouchers given
Stressful
Kultura pracy
what i had learnt within KFC work space is how to use different equipment, working together as a team and working fast and productively. i enjoyed working in KFC i just had to leave for personal reasons.
Kultura pracy
Was a good job, had a great boss and everybody worked together as a Team. Worked 3 days a week and made enough spending money. Workers were awesome to work with. Always up to cleaning standards. I enjoyed this job as I got along with most of work colleagues. I had a overall great time working there😁
Kultura pracy
I enjoy working at KFC but the hours can be hard especially if you live out of town which is a reason I am searching for another job. The managers are very caring and fun and check up on you and make sure your ok
Kultura pracy
KFC was a stressful place to work if your a teen. I was only making $7.30 and was nearly making it because of the schedule the manager made. All because I was the new person I was making less than what others was making
Kultura pracy
I think that everything about kfc has constancy and has taste, the management is done really good. I haven't really had bad complaints about kfc, this can give you great customer service skills.
Kultura pracy
I worked at KFC for 5 years and it was very challenging, a lot of staffing issues, very fast paced, a lot of targets to hit, I was able to do a traineeship with KFC, they have flexible working hours. The disadvantages were as you get older you get less shifts unless you train to be in management. I learnt a lot, and gained most of my retail skills from working at KFC.
Kultura pracy
Typical day includes serving of customers, preparing and boxing meals and cleaning/maintenance of store. the hardest part of the job would be working in fast paced environments and having times peak moments where the job becomes competitive between workers in an enjoyable way.
Kultura pracy
It was a good first job, giving you basic skills to help further increase your chances of being hired elsewhere in the workplace. The fundamental skills learnt at KFC help you in the workplace for life.
Kultura pracy
Fun, fast-paced, supportive environment Training in all customer service areas over the years An overall positive environment which enables developing of work-place relationships Work place culture is fun and enjoyable. Fast-paced and various work situations that you learn and adapt from. Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers and keeping the customers satisfied with the service provided during peak/busy times Most enjoyable part is the workplace friendships and positive relationships formed resulting in great team work.
Kultura pracy
if you looking to work in an engaging, fast paced yet collaborative environment then kfc is the best place to start with. The management is very supportive and helps alot with the overall experience. it is the best first job to learn communication and customer serving skills.
  1. Customer Service Representative