KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Customer Service Representative w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 1582 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 179)
Kultura pracy
Good place for students, good shift, nice people to work. Very busy but time flies. I was never bored there. Salary could be better... I didn't enjoy contact with managers, they were always stressed and it was hard to reach help from them. Customer service brings lot of fun, I recommend this job for hardworking, open and friendly people.
Cheap lunch
Salary
Kultura pracy
The only thing I have to say positive about working for this company is some of the coworkers I had. That's it. They overwork you for minimum wage, don't care about your safety (have no gloves for the oven, expect you to pull hot foil pans from the oven with nothing but a couple napkins) and are EXTREMELY CHEAP. They are always looking for a way to save the company money at some poor employee's expense. They will tell you that you can't charge your phone in the break room because they don't want you running their electricity bill. I would not suggest working here, not even for a college student or someone just getting their first job
Free $5 box each shift you work
Minusy
Overworked for minimum wage, no safety procedures whatsoever
Kultura pracy
Managers will yell at the staff, swear and roll their eyes when in training. Managers speak badly about other employees in the company in front of customers. At least 6 people are needed for daily duties due to health code but they only have 3 at a time so it makes for a hard day when you are in training. The managers ask that you do not have your phone, wear rings, bracelets or any jewelry and wear gloves at all times due to health and safety concerns but the managers will use their phones, wear rings, jewelry and not have gloves on while cooking packaging and serving the food. They use new employees as mules to fill in 2-3 hour shifts while the other staff takes off every holiday, every weekend and any other day they need to watch wrestling or have a party. Leaving the new trainee by themselves on the floor to handle all areas of the store and that causes stress on top of many other things that can be avoided if the poor management was dealt with. It’s not even worth the free meal or the discount. Managers get mad when you ask questions on how to do something you’re unsure of. It’s just a mess and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at this KFC. The only people who get the opportunity to move up in the company are friends and family of the staff.
Minusy
No hours, poor management, rude staff, poor customer service, unprofessional environment, stressful, toxic, negative environment
Kultura pracy
for a first job it's not bad but after a year or so it's a great idea to leave because it's not worth being yelled at for not putting extra salt on chips. esp the pay, not worth the hard work you put into the job itself. but on the upside where I work the employees are very fun to work with and have a laugh around with helping make the job doable.
Kultura pracy
Great company to work for, the benefits are excellent. Salaries always on time and is a the experience wad great even though it’s a high volume environment.
Free lunches
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
It was a good experience. Its more like a training for the work world. If you can manage kfc work you can do any other jobs or work at any company applied to
Plusy
Free lunch and other benefits
Short break period
Kultura pracy
Staff are class everyone gets on, management are amazing. There’s no life outside of work, horrible pay you work so hard to get paid minimum which you work more hours then there’s no home life.
Free food every break
No home life.
Kultura pracy
No accountability for unprofessionalism among district managers. Undercutting staff for labor creates toxic work environments. Expectations on favored staff are lower. Complete lack of proper training and presence of management. Might be this location specifically. Absolutely no room to advance. Skills and commitments that should be valued and dismissed!
Plusy
Some of the staff are lovely
Everything else.
Kultura pracy
Great for a first job during school but once you leave school the hours are not enough. Management can be very bias and only give hours to their favourites. KFC brand as a whole is great with many competitions and incentives in store. Cooks BY FAR have a much greater workload than customer service and tend to cop the blame for not keeping up.
Plusy
Company incentives and competitions with prizes
Minusy
Lack of hours, can be poor management
Kultura pracy
Used and abused by other colleagues, team leader asking me to hand in my notice. No job security, poor management, no training given on tills, scared to come into work place as I feared being sacked. Manager never listened and told I was below standard. Did not feel wanted their by others. Felt ill every day and the stress made my asthma worse everyday. I could not do another shift as I felt intimadated by others.
Got to work
Always had 4 hour shifts
Kultura pracy
As highschool student great place to work, as you get older it becomes more difficult on your mind and body. It becomes more stressful and more difficult the longer you work there
Discount on food items
Kultura pracy
KFC is a very fun but stressful work environment, learning how to use the registers is a good thing to learn because it can help you if you end up working in retail. Can be very stressful during peak hours, but other than that, it is pretty laid back.
discounted food
Kultura pracy
First and quick moving environment! Team members are so friendly, work is work nothing difficult ! Enjoying the work and working together like a family. If you are lazy and shy don't try here!
Kultura pracy
Honestly working there was a blast and I always had fun there when I clocked in. Managers were fantastic when you did what was told and they treated me like family. It was my first job and i'm glad they gave me the opportunity to work with them. In my time there i was able to learn three positions which was cool in my eyes because when i was able to i would help the other workers when i could. the hardest part was the drive through because you had to multitask and when there was alot of customers oh my may God be with you.
Free lunch
Not much benefits
Kultura pracy
The job was a great place to work for a new teenager. The pay was minimum wage I did have decent hours. The gm was very rude to specifically me I never understood why.
Free lunch
Minimum wage
Kultura pracy
The place is amazing can be stressful but you feel like your with your close family which what makes me happy to work there, managers listen to you when needed and help you.
Family
Stressfull
Kultura pracy
i personally typically work 5 hour shifts (3-5 shifts a week), depending on the MOD personally for myself would define the outcome of the shift and the roster on time, depending on where your put for your shifts have different duties to do, ie on fryers and night, you would have to do a full clean of the fryers, headset would typically involve cleaning the staffroom, the box and the staff bathroom, and sometimes the fridge in the box, in my store there is 1 restruant manager, 2 AM, 3 shifts (1 in training still), during peakhour and depending on the weekday ie friday, or something would define your shift like friday nights i personally feel are toxic with the ammount of customers
Plusy
20% staff discount, for shifts 4-5 hours long of work you get a 10 minute paid lunch break, (6-8.5 hours is a 30minute unpaid lunch, 8.5 hours+ is a 30minute unpaid lunch and later on is a 10minute paid lunch
Minusy
many hours as an casual employee it is getting hard to balance out with school, people at my store would just call in sick if they didn't want to work, it would become stressful as most people choose to not come in just because they don't want to work, for rostering to have a day of you need to put it in RITEQ 3 weeks prior to that day, (this is for QLD, not sure about other states)
Kultura pracy
help me to gain new experience from the work. it help me to be an independent person and know how to manage time. in the experience it will help me to be a better person to do other job.
free luch
short brak
Kultura pracy
It was an okay place to Work but as soon as you got to age 17 plus you would get one shift a week and it would be only 3 hours the people were good to work with
Kultura pracy
Great workplace, very fast paced! Team is cooperative and lovely to work with. Need to have clear and open communication skills as well. It’s a good first time job
Gain communication skills
Stressful
Kultura pracy
Since I've been there they have cut staff hours in the hundreds, to the point where working there is completely unbearable, there is little to no staff able to help me out during peak hours. The management are an absolute joke and sit in the office and just complain about low sales, slow speed etc. Unrealistic expectations for service ($300 order and they want it done perfectly, no errors, in 15 seconds). Absolutely hate it
Plusy
Some of the staff are great people
Minusy
Criminally understaffed, unrealistic expectations, underpayed, stressful
  1. Customer Service Representative