KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Customer Service Representative w firmie KFC

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 1582 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (29 179)
Kultura pracy
Good place for students, good shift, nice people to work. Very busy but time flies. I was never bored there. Salary could be better... I didn't enjoy contact with managers, they were always stressed and it was hard to reach help from them. Customer service brings lot of fun, I recommend this job for hardworking, open and friendly people.
Cheap lunch
Salary
Kultura pracy
The workdays were really stressful if you were the only cook and it was really hard to keep up with the cooking if it was a really busy time of the day. You barely got any time to take a break during the day to sit down and breath because there is so much pressure on you to get the job done.
Kultura pracy
I really enjoyed working at KFC. It was a great first job. Management was great, team members were great, customers were great. Overall, I really enjoyed my time at KFC and would recommend it to others as a first job.
Kultura pracy
The GM is very nice at first then very rude if you are different. DO NOT WORK FOR KFC IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OR THE LGBTQ+! They never let me go to personal appointments NEVER!
Great coworkers
Minusy
Short breaks, horrible GM, stays longer than off time
Kultura pracy
Working at KFC is a good place for a first job. You are placed in situations where your morals are tested but it is all worthwhile for the experience that comes with it.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Like most minimum-paying, jobs they believe in making you work hard for your wage. The management liked playing mind games with employees and using tricks to make them feel like they don't belong. This company does not care about its workers and has no problem making them work harder with fewer resources and people just to make a few bucks. The managers also have no problem overworking their workers to receive a bonus.
Kultura pracy
For a first time job this restaurant can suffice. The tasks are fairly easy and I haven’t faced any safety issues. The most annoying thing are rushes and lazy coworkers.
Free Lunches
Minimum wage
Kultura pracy
If you’re desperate for cash you might end up here. Bad experience for me personally. Got another fast food job and didn’t mind it so I can only put it down to this being a Kfc exclusive experience
Kultura pracy
It can be difficult to keep a good enough/ life saving work balance but at the end of the day, it’s money and I have to take what I can get to survive. The friendships you create there are very welcoming aswell
Workplace friendships
Minusy
Not a lot of hours for casuals
Kultura pracy
I worked at two kfc one in kingsport tn,and the other in Johnson city. There was always the chance for advancement which I think is important. These were my only fast food jobs I worked for. I worked retail for 20 years. Fastfood is a fast paced, detail oriented, and very customer oriented. I miss alot of the customers who I got familiar with. The insurance was pretty good for fast food. They have dental,vision,and medical after a year,and vacation.
Free food
Cleaning the bathrooms
Kultura pracy
I’ve work there for 6 years they help out a lot and are quite nice they teach you everything you need to start out and help with building confidence and experience
Discount
Kultura pracy
This is one of the bossiest KFCs in the state. When it is a slow day, it's honestly really relaxed and really fun, we have a lot of in-store games like cook offs and online games such as master the menu. We generally have music playing in the back and it's really easy to make friends. Everyone works really hard when they need to and when it gets busy, but knows how to relax and have a really fun time with their friends. Management really knows how to look after the staff and the shifts make it flexible and easy for us. Majority of the staff are teens and even a lot of the managers are under 20, this really creates an environment where everyone understands each other.
Plusy
Discounts, left over food can be taken home, sometimes we get offered free drinks or food.
Minusy
Can get very, very busy. Sometimes shifts go overtime
Kultura pracy
Half the time they expected me to do jobs that I wasn't trained in and then yelled at me when I did it incorrectly or asked for help, you get yelled at for drinking water when it's hot, none of the staff were nice to me and all treated the new people like ants compared to them.
20% discount but not on small items
Rude staff
Kultura pracy
I started in my last year of college. Managers where unprofessional and Always spoke about inappropriate topics around younger staff members which I personally feel is unacceptable. I would not recommend to any child that’s just left school (16). They had very flexible hours so you could change them when you needed too. Some friendly staff members that really help and guide you when you new. They do not follow all health and safety guidelines all the time only when the head managers come into supervise.I got accepted to the job the same day. Not everyone was treated fearly. Depending on your gender and if you managers favoured you, you could potentially get away with a lot. So if your a man and you don’t listen and don’t want to follow rules but still want to get paid .... This is the job for you!! The best part about the job was meeting genuinely nice people. I recommend this job for people with thick skin!
Free lunches £5 maximum, flexible hours
Minusy
Discriminative behaviours from colleague’s and managers, unprofessional and inappropriate conversations, required to do things that are not in your job description or trained for, unhygienic.
Kultura pracy
The pay sucks but the people were nice to work with. This job is stressful like most food jobs but the management was decent. Scholarship opportunity but no other benefits.
Kultura pracy
I hope to join the kfc customer service teamwork to offer better quality of service.I learned to get motivated and to work hard proving the efffective skills that i had learned,throughout the education years.
free lunches
delay in delivery
Kultura pracy
You should be expecting a terrible job at a chicken shack. Low pay, hangry customers, new covid restrictions. Sometimes it can work out, but anyone can make chicken
Free smells
Smells are bad
Kultura pracy
Shifts are usually quite long 5+ hours. Very fast-paced environment, no time for standing around. If you enjoy a job that doesn't involve loads of customer interaction this isn't for you. Pay always come son time and is fair. Pay and a half for public holidays and weekend rates.
20% off
Kultura pracy
Good as a starting job or a job to do whilst at schoo. Pay is alright but will never support you on the long run. Dealing with customers can be a struggle and completing all your given tasks can be a pain
Fair lunch hours
May not get long shift
Kultura pracy
Pro free meal for every shift work.Free days when you announce an appointment in timeSome of coworkers nice tooCons No benefitsManagements sucks
Free meals
No benefits
Kultura pracy
Was a good first job, however, the environment didn't suit me. I definitely think it's a good place to start. The interview was really easy, don't stress about that.
  1. Customer Service Representative