KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie
Opinia pracownika firmy KFC

Pointless

1,0
24 września 2020
Used and abused by other colleagues, team leader asking me to hand in my notice. No job security, poor management, no training given on tills, scared to come into work place as I feared being sacked. Manager never listened and told I was below standard. Did not feel wanted their by others. Felt ill every day and the stress made my asthma worse everyday. I could not do another shift as I felt intimadated by others.
Oceny wg kategorii
Podobne opinie
3,0
2 czerwca 2017
Customer Service (były pracownik) - Gdańsk, Poland
Good place for students, good shift, nice people to work. Very busy but time flies. I was never bored there. Salary could be better... I didn't enjoy contact with managers, they were always stressed and it was hard to reach help from them. Customer service brings lot of fun, I recommend this job for hardworking, open and friendly people.
Cheap lunch
Salary
5,0
16 marca 2017
Customer Service (były pracownik) - Bielsko-Biala
4 brigade, everything was the best.lunch time was 15 min. not to good, just 1 day off. Typical day, i was cleaner of machines parts and also take care about health and safety gloves and personal protection.
Good salary
High level of noise
4,0
2 lutego 2017
Customer Service Role (były pracownik) - Gdańsk
It is a good job to start with. If you are a student it is a perfect place for you because it offers flexible hours and it has young stuff. It is a very fast paced environment so if you enjoy being busy and working around great, friendly people you will definitely love it there.
Plusy
Very cheap lunches, great stuff
Low salary