KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie
Opinia pracownika firmy KFC

Fun, relaxed, but fast paced.

4,0
24 lutego 2021
This is one of the bossiest KFCs in the state. When it is a slow day, it's honestly really relaxed and really fun, we have a lot of in-store games like cook offs and online games such as master the menu. We generally have music playing in the back and it's really easy to make friends. Everyone works really hard when they need to and when it gets busy, but knows how to relax and have a really fun time with their friends. Management really knows how to look after the staff and the shifts make it flexible and easy for us. Majority of the staff are teens and even a lot of the managers are under 20, this really creates an environment where everyone understands each other.
Oceny wg kategorii
4,0Równowaga między życiem prywatnym a zawodowym
4,0Zarobki/pakiet socjalny
4,0Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
4,0Kadra zarządzająca
5,0Kultura pracy
Plusy
Discounts, left over food can be taken home, sometimes we get offered free drinks or food.
Minusy
Can get very, very busy. Sometimes shifts go overtime
Podobne opinie
3,0
2 czerwca 2017
Customer Service (były pracownik) - Gdańsk, Poland
Good place for students, good shift, nice people to work. Very busy but time flies. I was never bored there. Salary could be better... I didn't enjoy contact with managers, they were always stressed and it was hard to reach help from them. Customer service brings lot of fun, I recommend this job for hardworking, open and friendly people.
Cheap lunch
Salary
5,0
16 marca 2017
Customer Service (były pracownik) - Bielsko-Biala
4 brigade, everything was the best.lunch time was 15 min. not to good, just 1 day off. Typical day, i was cleaner of machines parts and also take care about health and safety gloves and personal protection.
Good salary
High level of noise
4,0
2 lutego 2017
Customer Service Role (były pracownik) - Gdańsk
It is a good job to start with. If you are a student it is a perfect place for you because it offers flexible hours and it has young stuff. It is a very fast paced environment so if you enjoy being busy and working around great, friendly people you will definitely love it there.
Plusy
Very cheap lunches, great stuff
Low salary
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?
  1. Fun, relaxed, but fast paced.