KFC
3,5 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie
Opinia pracownika firmy KFC

Flexible hours and all types of discrimination.

2,0
10 lutego 2021
I started in my last year of college. Managers where unprofessional and Always spoke about inappropriate topics around younger staff members which I personally feel is unacceptable. I would not recommend to any child that’s just left school (16). They had very flexible hours so you could change them when you needed too. Some friendly staff members that really help and guide you when you new. They do not follow all health and safety guidelines all the time only when the head managers come into supervise.I got accepted to the job the same day. Not everyone was treated fearly. Depending on your gender and if you managers favoured you, you could potentially get away with a lot. So if your a man and you don’t listen and don’t want to follow rules but still want to get paid .... This is the job for you!! The best part about the job was meeting genuinely nice people. I recommend this job for people with thick skin!
Oceny wg kategorii
2,0Równowaga między życiem prywatnym a zawodowym
1,0Zarobki/pakiet socjalny
2,0Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
1,0Kadra zarządzająca
1,0Kultura pracy
Free lunches £5 maximum, flexible hours
Minusy
Discriminative behaviours from colleague’s and managers, unprofessional and inappropriate conversations, required to do things that are not in your job description or trained for, unhygienic.
Podobne opinie
3,0
2 czerwca 2017
Customer Service (były pracownik) - Gdańsk, Poland
Good place for students, good shift, nice people to work. Very busy but time flies. I was never bored there. Salary could be better... I didn't enjoy contact with managers, they were always stressed and it was hard to reach help from them. Customer service brings lot of fun, I recommend this job for hardworking, open and friendly people.
Cheap lunch
Salary
5,0
16 marca 2017
Customer Service (były pracownik) - Bielsko-Biala
4 brigade, everything was the best.lunch time was 15 min. not to good, just 1 day off. Typical day, i was cleaner of machines parts and also take care about health and safety gloves and personal protection.
Good salary
High level of noise
4,0
2 lutego 2017
Customer Service Role (były pracownik) - Gdańsk
It is a good job to start with. If you are a student it is a perfect place for you because it offers flexible hours and it has young stuff. It is a very fast paced environment so if you enjoy being busy and working around great, friendly people you will definitely love it there.
Plusy
Very cheap lunches, great stuff
Low salary
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?
  1. Flexible hours and all types of discrimination.