Just Eat

Oceny wg kategorii

3,2Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (414)

Repetitive and can be stressful as they want so much out of you now

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
There are good point to working here but there are so many negatives. Dosent matter how hard you work, it's not appropriated it would seem. Life work balance is difficult to have with the shift patters and as of this you do seem to use a lot of annual leave to make up for that. For what the job is the salary is not matched. Things are constantly changing and not the things you think should. It seems as time goes on they are getting more strict. As I imagine with most places it's who you know not what you know. Not a career.

Wouldn’t recommend here

Work here unless you’re willing to be overworked and get very little in return for it, pay wise and if you want to be treated unfairly if you’re not one of the mangers favourites

Dont work here

Would not work here again - one of the worst places to work. The management promise all these benefits but they dont follow through with them. Work life balance was way out of sync

Be prepared.

I would absolutely not recommend JustEat to anyone. Full time staff are offered career progression/further training while part time staff are left doing all the hard work and at the other end of the phone line from an abusive caller (probably 4 in 5 calls are abusive) not really any help from management when you want to report a caller for abuse (callers being restaurant partners - so essentially business partners) I had to get out, I actually cried sometimes finishing work because of how you are treat

Not so happy

Well sometimes management can be very helpful and sometimes they will be awful. Most importantly they need athletes to work in this company it is not for a normal person. Minimum distance for bike rider is 3 miles and they will keep sending you to every corner of the birmingham

Flexible time

Very tiring sometimes

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Ottima attività secondaria

Per un guadagno extra va benissimo...se facessero ccnl appositi sarebbe ancora meglio

Fun job

I was a moped delivery driver from a just eat hub. I found the job really fun when the weather was nice. Then as you can imagine rain made the job horrible. But the pay was very good. Weekly pay. Nice people. Yeah sprouts decent
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

great way to stay fit and earn at the same time

they have options of being either a remote or hub based rider, being remote means you choose your own hours and which orders you take and use your own equipment, being hub based means you are paid by the hour and get provided equipment, but also have to accept every order. they give the option of 16 or 32 hrs per week, perfect if you have another part time job you can work around. if you have a CBT or A2 licence, you can ride the e-moped.

coffee/tea

Minusy

not great when its cold/raining

Nope

Don’t do it to yourself. They present well but all is not as it seems once you’re actually working there, the company is full of liars and backstabbers.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Ottimo lavoro part-time per un ragazzo.

Ottimo lavoro part-time. Non credo sia possibile vivere solo di questo senza fare anche altro. Invece ottimo impiego soprattutto per chi si approccia al lavoro per la prima volta, magari per chi studia e vuole anche lavorare (anche visto che l'esigenza dell'azienda è perlopiù il lavoro serale e vi è comunque una certa flessibilità), o comunque per chi vuole arrotondare. La paga è a mio parere inadeguata come quasi tutte le paghe in Italia, ma di per sé, per gli standard italiani, è una delle paghe migliori accessibili a chi non sia specializzato in qualcosa, e comunque una delle migliori rapportata alla mole di lavoro. Il lavoro di per sé ha dei rischi, in particolare in città come Roma, dovuti ai pericoli della strada, ma basta capire il limite tra efficienza e incoscienza e può diventare un lavoro anche piacevole per molti versi.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Lured in on false promises

It started out good, working from home was great and we were treated well. Then once the pandemic was over, and we went back into the office the micromanagement started, the pressure to be perfect and never make a mistake was drilled into us. They always put profit above people (obviously). We felt overworked and undervalued. Management don’t care about what’s going on in our personal life, they just want you to work like a machine. They claim to listen to employees but they don’t, our feedback always fell on deaf ears. It’s demoralising to work your hardest only to have a manager point out everything you’ve done wrong, instead of pointing out what you did well. Glad I’m out of there.

Plusy

Lunch allowance, decent holidays, hybrid work

Minusy

Micromanagement, long hours, no work life balance, no advancement

Get Randstad out now!!!

JustEat is a good company but company in charge of recruiting and dealing with delivery drivers is terrible and making Justeat look very bad. Something must be done about his as soon as possible to prevent this on going negative reviews.

Extra money to be made

Minusy

Randstad recruitment is just a terrible company
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

mucho estrés y sin objetivos claros

Una empresa tecnologica que está muy atrasada tecnologicamente, los jefes perdidos con los objetivos cambiantes y actitud de segundones viendo lo que hace la competencia

Mediocre

Flessibilità turni quasi inesistente decidono loroSistema relativamente inefficace manda rider a km di distanza quando ne ha già altri in zona
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not family friendly. Management do not help advisors

Was told nothing but lies at interview. Was told it was a live chat job. Once started found out is aas answering phones. Part time staff only get given the late shifts and do not work around family life like promised. Earliest start is 3pm. Management have no idea what they are doing and can never answer any queries advisors may have. Only managers seem to get recognised for a job well done. Was told its relaxed environment with no goals. This all changed within a few month to the point where you feel you can't leave your desk even for a toilet break.

Plusy

Good pay, £6 50 a day allowance for lunch.

Minusy

Unsociable shifts, job is nothing like what was promised.

Worst place to work

Worked in customer service role and currently fighting cancer. The company went against guidelines set by the government and the NHS and made me attend shifts in the office. No temps are taken, no social distancing and no regard for staff who have low or no immune systems or those staff who are looking after vulnerable people. It was basically “you knew the job role and hybrid working rules when you took the job, so suck it and get on with it” Management didn’t care unless it effected them and their needs.

£6.50 daily food allowance

Minusy

Late shifts, public transport issues after a certain time

Average

Feels like a lack of progression in this business and feels like you get silenced for trying to bring up any kind of concern for the business, higher ups have no clue how our role works day to day and struggle to offer good resolutions when needed.

Company benefits, nearby

Minusy

Lack of progression, higher ups have no knowledge of the role

Great Company with great people

Great environment and a very supportive company. Excellent benefits.Collaborative approach and excellent leadership team.Great employee engagement and an excellent inclusion and diversity team.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Probably the worst job available

Don’t get me wrong working as a courier is quite fun. It’s this company that ruins everything. Low pay/ low hours/ lots of orders but no tips. Short notice shifts (15 mins prior to shift starting). Just Eat has been around for a while and yet don’t allow for couriers to get any tips. Better off signing up to the job centre than going here. 0 hr contracts you’ll get around 3 shifts a week with an average of 2/3 hrs per shift. Part-time around 12 - 25 hrs. Not giving any full time contracts out. Can’t make a living working here! Short notice shifts that are available 15 Minutes before said shift starts. Rude and unhelpful store associates that won’t help you if you break down. You can be 2-3 miles away and they’ll tell you to push it back regardless of when you finish… just save yourself the trouble and quit or just don’t apply.

Not what it used to be

I quite enjoyed my time at Just Eat until they started being less flexible with the hours they give.It's still a good job if you don't know how much time you can work each week but it's awful if you get sick (I was never given sick pay when I got covid and provided proof) and wears you down recently where it seems they change something about the policy each week to make the job a tiny bit worse.Also "full-time" is in the very loosest sense of the definition. They ask you to put 40% of available hours during weekends and Thurs/Fri evenings but even if you contribute that they'll still say there aren't enough hours in the week. You simply won't get 32 hours unless you're lucky each week which can be stressful if you're tight on money.Open shifts tend to be 2-3 hours long and at unsociable hours so you have to be willing to travel for a couple hours of pay typically far outside your normal shifts.

Plusy

Very flexible, you can cancel work on the day if you're busy with other stuff.

Minusy

Very insecure hours, you don't know how much work you'll get week to week.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Basic and they never paid me my holiday pay after leaving

Very basic position where the only benefits were speaking with other couriers and being paid per hour; however, this was over shadowed by the long distances you were expected to travel, e.g start in Walton and end up beyond Norris green and being bounced everywhere in between. The most upsetting thing was when I left the company I was forced to constantly chase for my holiday pay for MONTHS and it never got sorted so I lost out on around £280 just before Christmas
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Just Eat. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena