JLL
3,8 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy JLL

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (2773)
Kultura pracy
Brak elementarnych umiejętności zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi, kadra menadżerska z czasów PRL-u, duży przemiał pracowników ze względu na nieadekwatne do stawianych wymagań ( nie objętych kontraktem) wynagrodzenie, jeśli nie jesteś pupilkiem zapomnij o awansie, albo lepiej, dostaniesz tytuł tylko bez podwyżki i po kilku latach wykonywania tych obowiązków na niższych grejdzie. Bardzo często narzucane są projekty z nierealistycznymi terminami, jeśli pracujesz z domu to zapomnij o work life balance, przecież możesz harować 16 godzin dziennie 7 dni w tygodniu i powinieneś jeszcze za to być wdzięczny bo złapałeś Pana Boga za nogi, puste obietnice szkoleń, brak przejrzystej ścieżki rozwoju. NIE POLECAM jeśli masz ambicje!!!!
darmowe owoce i soki
Minusy
kadra zarządzająca, work life balance nie istnieje, too much chiefs and not enough indians
Kultura pracy
Management who have failed at CBRE tend to bring friends in from CBRE, no development for existing JLL employees. Systems and procedures are changed frequently and you are constantly behind a laptop due to all the pointless admin.
Minusy
Long hours, no reward or praise.
Kultura pracy
JLL is a great place to learn and get exposure to all aspects of the industry. Sometimes the work/life balance is not the best, but the culture and people help offset that.
Kultura pracy
Overall a good company to work for, but pay rates are way below industry standards. Benefits are ok. Health insurance choices are subpar. They offer zero bonuses, raises are subpar. At a milestone lunchin they handed out .99 cent store back packs...
Good advancement, decent management
Minusy
Lack of raises, expensive health insurance, zero year end bonuses
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed my tenure with JLL, team oriented, we all worked hard, often long hours, yet the the camaraderie and collaborative support was stellar.My role fieled calls/emails across the Region, LLD's, Contractors, Vendors, internal departments, often, Finance and Sourcing, to meet crucial deadlines, while implementing new internal software.Sometimes challenging to navigate a chain of command during such a massive change both in leadership and technoogy.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Serious case of jobs for the boys, seated management only lookout for themselves with promotions and bonuses etc. Good luck trying to get a desk job if you are hired to work the floor. Many years wasted in this kip trying to advance my career but it’s pointless unless you are friends/drinking buddies with the bosses outside of work.
Plusy
Depends on the client site you are put on.
Torturous management
Kultura pracy
Little training and a larger workload than any job I've ever had. Expected to be able to do more than 40 hrs of work and are salary, so hard to get paid for working longer hours. If you have the right team you'll be ok but it's multiple part time jobs lumped into FT
Plusy
Decent benefits, shift teams if failing, hard to be fired
Minusy
Long hours, hardly OT, expectations hard to tell
Kultura pracy
Es una empresa que no vale la pena es una empresa sin ética contratan personal de supervision de mantenimiento disque ing y nosaven nada el encargado de administrar los proyectos es una persona egoísta idiota que no save nada nose por que jll permite contratar personal absoleta
Kultura pracy
JLL as a company is great, company standard and morals are as fair as you would expect in a corporate atmosphere. The pay is fair but could be a little more. Not expected to work overtime when it is needed, on call schedule isn't terrible either.
Great benefits, schedule flexibility
Minusy
upper management poorly communicates, communication between project management and facility management is non-existent.
Kultura pracy
I wish I’d found JLL earlier in my career it is a fantastic place to work management is awesome pay is fair and awesome benefits. Management will take the time to listen to what you have to say and the company is always offering training for their employees
Plusy
Management listens to your concerns
Minusy
Corrigo can be difficult to use
Kultura pracy
Good cross training at my job site, was introduced to various skills outside of my job title. Environment is very professional. Professional people in every department. Upper management is very supportive.
Great benefits
Lunch
Kultura pracy
Collaborative environment.Excellent opportunities to transfer to different business verticals.Excellent L&D programs for all employees.Leadership development program is top notch.Detailed global career mapping program that shows you exactly what skills and experience you need to advance in the firm. Being a military veteran I greatly appreciate the career map. It is just like we had in the military to let us know what we needed to do to get promoted to next rank.
Plusy
Work Life balance. Benefits. Compensation.
Minusy
Not all accounts are rainbows and unicorns. If supporting a more difficult client, it can be challenging.
Kultura pracy
JLL management is solely depends on clients for JDs. And not taking any responsibilities of your decisions with clients. Take every decision with consulting of ur seniors.
Kultura pracy
Great place to work i love the work life balance and really feel a sense of meaning buying and selling office buildings. It is fun and meaningful work and I am passionate about it
Kultura pracy
Management allowed you to work autonomously to achieve your results. Good atmosphere to learn and grow. Technology allowed for fast and efficient work flow and reporting.
Kultura pracy
A good place to use as a stepping stone. However, would I go back? Possibly, there was some poor management but there was some decent management to counter balance. There really isn't much work/life balance there even more so through the holidays. Moving up the ladder is definitely possible but only if you really work hard enough and the right people see it. There are some employee recognition programs but its very difficult to obtain and management (at the time) was quick to deny.
Plusy
Good pay, good working culture
management
Kultura pracy
JLL has always been a great company to work for. They care for the staff and the clients who entrust their valuable assets to JLL staff. JLL acknowledges good work and the jobs done by the staff are honored.
Plusy
Flexable with appointments and work.
Minusy
Not really bad. But as a manager, I know work has to be done and I get in many times to get it done.
Kultura pracy
Most of the people I worked with left the company they lost some key accounts. They committed to unrealistic and unmaintainable savings for customers.
Compensation, bonuses.
No growth opportunities
Kultura pracy
good pay. Good benefits. advancement available. you get out of it, what you put into it. Many choices for health insurance. Work life balance. professional staff.
Salary, opportunities
Minusy
if youre not in position that makes you happy, you wont be happy.
Kultura pracy
JLL is a ok place to work. It is a steady job. Don't expected to get promoted to a high position without some type of Bachelor's degree. And you need to know someone in the company to be able to succeed. Every account is a completely different job. If you transfer accounts you will be starting from scratch just like getting a new job.
Paid days off
Minusy
This is not a career job, No advancement
Kultura pracy
Account teams tend to take on a little of the client’s culture, which is great if you’re on a good account. I love the team I work with. There are opportunities for advancement and the company prepares you and gives you all the resources you need. The salary banding and compensation is very vague and frustrating that I can’t get a clear understanding of where I sit in my band and if I’m compensated fairly. That is the only downside. Work/life balance is supported but it depends on the person you work for. But overall a very good company!
Plusy
Lots of opportunities, great teammates
Lack of transparency