International Paper
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy International Paper

Stanowisko
Wszystkie
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (2748)
Kultura pracy
praca wkomfortowycvh warunkach, minusem pracy i dość uciążliwą rzecza na dluzasza meta sa napewno godziny pracy
zarobki
godziny pracy
Kultura pracy
Terrible place to work but great pay. If your are a certain kind of person meaning of color you have to bust you but to get a job. Don’t get pregnant there they will lie to you and tell you they will accommodate you but never will.
Pay
Kultura pracy
Really easy job, but no life. Usually 72 hours a week every week with 1 Saturday off a month. Favorites are played with management so everyone is treated differently.
Good benefits
Minusy
Short breaks, no free time
Kultura pracy
Decent place to work great Union benefits and a pension. Site manager is doing everything she can to turn the company around for the better. Have to have a open schedule because you never know when you will be stuck on 12s or working a Saturday
Current site manager
Overtime work life balance
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
I currently work here and the environment is horrible at times leaders are allowed to disappear during the night for hours while I'm forced to find solutions to problems I shouldn't have to ,you have clerks that throw you under the bus to advance themselves in their career most of the time they do it out of pure spite the only person you can trust is yourself! It's also alot of severe multitasking where many mistakes are made because of it team work is not happening here at least not for me
Good pay
Kultura pracy
Toxic work environment, poor management, Favoritism, discrimination, don't follow local laws due to covid 19, poor HR services, employees health and wellbeing are not being considered. Please avoid International at any and all cost if you possible can.
nothing positive
see list above
Kultura pracy
Lots of hours plan to work 7 days a week. Operators don’t want to run some days and have not been properly trained on equipment. Equipment is out of date and has constant failures due to old age.
Work-life balance
Terrible. Lots of forced overtimr.

Pay & benefits

The pay and benefits are pretty good, honestly. One of few upsides.

Job security and advancement

As long as you show up every day and on time, you're pretty much guaranteed a job. To advance, kiss as much butt as humanly possible.

The management is terrible. It's a bunch of people chasing their tails. Promotions are not based on merit, but by who the superintendent likes more. We have a lot of forced overtime because the managers refuse to eat downtime to problems with the machines that cause them to run poorly or not at all for an extended period of time. Favoritism is very prevalent here.

The fellow floor workers are great for the most part. We have a lot of lazy people, but everyone is usually at least somewhat pleasant to be around.

Overall

It would be a better place to work if management issues were solved. Leadership is abysmal. Safety is preached as the number one priority, but productivity reigns supreme
Kultura pracy
Sure hated to see this mill shutdown a lot of good people and good jobs gone!!! The 7 day breaks was the game changer!!! Could have up to 16 weeks off per year
Benefits Coworkers
Kultura pracy
This is a great place to start your career in IT. The culture is very accepting and they offer a ton of opportunities for career growth and chances to grow your competencies.
Kultura pracy
A empresa se importa não somente com seus funcionarios, mas também com o meio ambiente.
É sustentavel e com remunerações satisfatórios
Kultura pracy
In general, managers at International Paper there is bo more since they clised down and fired all of us.

Overall

My experience working at International Paper u got dirty and ruint all your cloths due to the ink mo matter how hard you worked it didnt matter they then clised doors and sold to paris packaging and we all hit fired then was offered to come back to fo same job for half the pay. I think not.
Kultura pracy
I worked there more than 10 + years ago ;..I cant remember, but it was fun, and you were kept busy recycling the materials from the curbside pickup in the day..they have a lot of machines too ..I heard they have a new sorter for the curbside recycling items, the blue bins; the materials come in by truckloads.
Plusy
Not very hard at times, you work at your own pace but need to try hard.
Minusy
Home by 12:30 a.m. when dark out, dayshift and afternoon shifts, so pretty busy all the time, below minimum wage$, I didn't advance there, Winters were rather cold as you worked outside, a worker ended up in hospital from pneumonia.
Kultura pracy
Supervisor over the truck drivers brings his personal problems to work and talks to workers in a very unprofessional way. How can this guy still have his job and plus he drives the trucks on weekends when he knows he's not suppose to do that because he dont have a CDL.
Nothing much at all
Kultura pracy
Pay is good and benefits. Work a lot of weekends and overtime. Management is a joke. Overall good job for someone needing to make a decent amount of money.
Kultura pracy
Must be able and willing to sacrifice ZERO family life. You will be held accountable for not working 12hr per day and 7 days per week no exception. Good luck.
12hr shift 7days no exception
Kultura pracy
Excellent work place I worked 12 hour shifts I was paid $10.00 per hour I worked two weeks on and one week off. Very friendly environment very productive
Kultura pracy
The benefits are great, and you can almost work when you want to make extra money. I have always had 2 jobs, but since working here I only have the one. You are off half of every month, and once a month you get 7 consecutive days off.
Plusy
they feed you sometimes, there is sometimes a quarterly bonus
Minusy
hot, exposure to the elements, I don't care for heights
Kultura pracy
IP is a great company to work for. Just the work life balance could be improved. Incentives could be greater. Office heads more worried about bringing answers their bosses than about what it takes to improve production.
Hours & Pay
Hours & Management
Kultura pracy
Very good place to work. Management was very responsive. Very good communication with sales and management. Challenging and rewarding environment. OVERALL VERY SATISFYING.
Flexible
Union workforce.
Kultura pracy
12hr shifts, 6 days a week. If your relief doesn't show you have to stay. 100 plus degrees inside during the summer. No flexibility, they change your shift week to week. Very demanding with run rates and set up times , have to move extremely fast. Its rough, but good pay. Good job to grind it out and save money and move on to something with substance . I have been here 5 years and it's a never ending rollercoaster ride. Very high turn over rate. I could go on and on, good temporary job but not something you want to do for to long, I'm at my wits end.
Money