IKEA
3.9 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy IKEA

Oceń firmę
Stanowisko
Lokalizacja

Oceny wg kategorii

3.7Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (8,994)

Praca prawie idealna

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Przecudowna atmosfera pracy, ludzie są przesympatyczni (nie wiem jak za plecami :) ) bogaty socjal, kadra kierownicza nie jest bandą nadętych dupków, są bardzo ludzccy. Niestety wadą jest pensja i beznadziejny dojazd do pracy. 20 zł brutto to nie jest żadna rewelacja.Firma nie daje nic a nic dojazdowego a niestety komunikacja miejska i podmiejska kosztuje. Na plus jest to, że w razie ucieczki ostatniego autobusu jest możliwość jechania taksówką na koszt firmy.

Tanie posiłki My Benefit socjal atmosfera

dojazd zarobki

Productive supportive workplace

Overall great place to work. Co-workers are great and supportive. The restructuring the company is working on is working on making things even more productive for customers and employees. During Covid the company was extremely great to its employees and did not need to let anyone go.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

The Job is decent but management is atrocious

I think the reason it's decent is because Ikea is such a great company at the corporate level, but store level managers make the job much more difficult than it should be.

Plusy

Benefits, ways to get pto, bonuses, overall easy job

Minusy

poor mangement, supply chain issues reduce stock and anger customers, high turnover
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Boring work life with overworked management.

The job itself was boring (although some people may like that) but I felt like I wasn’t really doing anything. Handling self checkout was a snooze fest and the machines could be programmed better to work because the same issues would arise again and again. Being a physical cashier and ringing stuff up was also pretty complicated considering I didn’t get the proper training to do so. Doing online pickups and in store pickups was not challenging at all it’s just organization that you have to be good at. Management was overworked to the brink of exhaustion. I could see how stressed out they were but liked their cohorts.

Plusy

Free or discounted lunch, awesome break room, pay was really decent compared to other entry level positions.

Minusy

Management was overworked and put the stress on the employee’s, boring work life.

It’s a job

Look, it’s a job. The benefits are the only reason to stay. If you want to move up in the company however you’re going to have to decide that you’re willing to jump around the country to whatever open management position they have, otherwise good luck trying to move upward.

The benefits

Minusy

The hours are weird, management can be hit or miss

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

A good part-time job for students

I've been working in IKEA for almost a year now, and so far it has been a good experience. I work in the warehouse and the first few weeks was quite hard physically, but I got used to it and did lose some weight. Starting wage is quite low (still above minimum) for the job we do, but we do get 4.5% wage increase every year. IKEA has excellent benefits even for part-time co-workers and lunches only cost $4 which made me save a lot of money.

Plusy

Good benefits, affordable lunches, paid sick leaves

Low pay, physically exhausting

Very deversified

Management had favorites and tried to be friends with everyone. Would talk about others behind their backs.Overall training was different from any company I have worked for. They had a employee train who was very unprofessional.

Plusy

Had good life work balance

Minusy

Manager tried to be best friends with everyone
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

ambiente genial aunque un poco estresante

estuve trabajando como cajera, aunque era muy estrrsante por la cantidad de clientes que solia haber en la tienda, el ambiente de trabajo era muy bueno y habia mucho compañerismo

buen ambiente laboral

demasiados clientes

Stressant

Je ne recommande pas .travail stressant basé sur la production et non sur la sécurité

Stressful and underpaid

Work at IKEA varies greatly depending on department and management. Some departments are clearly worse than others, and if you get a bad manager it can be a mentally and physically taxing job to perform.There's a lack of contracts above 16h/week, which means that even though they pay the living wage, chances for career advancement are next to none.Great for part-timers and first-time jobs. Unfortunately not somewhere you should plan to invest time on long-term.

Work place culture

Minusy

Some teams are clearly incompetent, and their ineptitude forces everyone else to catch up to them.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

I love working here, the jobs runs very smoothly. Pay is decent, and the benefits are amazing. They often treat their employees to lunch, and generally care about their workers. All they ask is to come to work and do your job. I would highly recommend this job to everyone. I've never had any problems working here.

Plusy

Free coffee, great benefits, great co-workers, paid weekly, good pay

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

No se lo Recomiendo a nadie

Al menos en Puerto Rico la administración (Recursos Humanos) es Malísima! Tienen personal No capacitados que toman decisiones discriminatorias, prometen y pintan un ambiente de ensueño... La Realidad, un Ambiente hostíl y poco Ético. No te dan un buen training ni el tiempo necesario para acoplarte. Supervisores y Gerentes humillan al Empleado frente a los clientes.

Buena Paga

Ningún Beneficio aparte del sueldo
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fun place to work with a couple of communication and management issues

I worked here for 4 years and the job had it’s ups and downs. While the workplace was productive there was a lot of “do as I say, not as I do” mentality. That made some things very taxing on my mental health.

Plusy

Convenience, good pay and benefits, good vacation accruals

Minusy

Communication breakdown, lazy management, too many meetings

Decent place to work

Decent place to work, work load is largely fair and the pay reflects the difficulty of the job, training can be extensive but means you are prepared for the role.

environnement de travail agréable

bonne ambiance, les repas sont très peu chers, environnement stressant

repas peu cher

stressant
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Ambiente di lavoro discreto fino ad 1/2anni si lavorava meglio.

Bello lavorare in un ambiente così grande purtroppo però c'è una piccola differenza di espressione... Mi trovo bene fino ad ora

Plusy

Si lavora bene se il lavoro ti piace...

Minusy

Cercano sempre di migliorare ma sbagliano i modi

Fun place to work

Everything is good with this company. Especially the benefits and management and co-workers. You will never feel alone. This is the company where I will see myself retiring from.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good place to work if you get the right department

Worked in a number of departments and your experience seems to depend on which department / manager you have. It’s night and day. Overall though you couldn’t ask for more and there’s great benefits.

Plusy

Good benefits and working environment

Minusy

Some managers think they own the place
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great company with great benefits Good culture Good work life balance Good PTOPaid holidays Enjoyable if you do your job and be respectful

Okay workplace

everything pretty standard. just expect very busy work during peak holidays.peak work days can be very overwhelming and stress. shift given can be odd at times.

management is awful

I was a college student when I worked here. At hiring, they promised I would always get sundays off to focus on my studies. They lied and always scheduled me to work until closing on Sundays.

discounted lunch
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w IKEA. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3.9Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • IKEA
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?