Human Services
3,7 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Human Services

Oceny wg kategorii

3,6Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (204)

Work Load

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
In a perfect world you would be able to complete the work given on a daily basis however, all cases are not the same and therefore you can not place a time limit on when each case should be completed.

Don't be a Carer

Being a Carer through Human Services means no life. No Super saved. No access to loans of any kind. No advancement and no support. Pay is not even half of what we need to do our jobs well let alone have a "home" life. You'll end up alone, angry, depressed and sad all the time. Then when U try to get out of it and do something else, Managers don't hire ya cause you haven't had RECENT SALES experience ETC EFC ETC. Well kinda hard to when Ur looking after a human life. DO NO T DO IT, ITS NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE. I LOST MY ENTIRE 20's BEING A CARER AND HAVE NOTJING TO SHOW FOR IT. My fun years are lost

Nothing but Cons

Minusy

Pay, Treatment, Zero support, Looked down on, No life balance, No access to loans or financial help of any kind, Long and crazy hours

Best job ever

Human services is the best job I ever had, compassionate, family feeling,and could not ask for a better group of people.team definitely all around.I will never forget the best job ever.

Short days

Overworked and underpaid

The caseloads were horrifically unmanageable, worked 60+ hours a week on salary barely adequate to meet basic living expenses. Some of the supervisors were very helpful and accessible others were not. The culture varies depending on which department you're in and/or have to work with.

Loved It!!!

I loved my time with the state and I loved the environment. The people were awesome and i would do it again. This was the best experience I could of asked for. My supervisor was wonderful and very helpful

Friendly environment, Friendly people, benefits

burnout fast

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Productive and fun work place

I feel rewarded after helping someone with a situation. I especially like exercising the roles of the social worker and watching a satisfied or close to satisfied face leave my office.

Free lunches

Overworked

Underpaid and over worked, which was not ideal for all of the tests and screening I went through. I don't think that there should be as much favoritism as there was, but that was not my business.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Childrens services is a great place to work.

I have worked with.govt of Alberta for 16 1/2 yrs in 3 different regions and I enjoyed each and every office I worked in as I loved my job and loved to be able to support and offer my experiences and knowledge with everyone

Plusy

Great co workers, very supportive with each other

Too many changes over 16yrs and no consistency
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

They treat you like family

face paced work atmosphere. The staff really look after each other and support each other. The staff are there for the customers and try to help......

Atienden lo normal

Atienden lo normal si ponen atención al personal es una agencia
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

That you have to have a strong mind set to work at human services

My most enjoys part of this job is getting to know new faces and learning things about them . Sometimes my day would be horrible, due to certain staff , but you have to have a strong mind set to work at human services . Despite that , it’s a great place to work at .

Teachers

If you know anyone that has worked here, just ask them. The clients are what make working here tolerable. If you are lucky you get to meet great people.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Too much mishandling of policy and procedures.

I would advise the managers to get more training on interpersonal skills in balancing objectivity against personal biases on behalf of ethnic diversities.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Es una empresa comprometida con su trabajo y con su personal,y es tiene un buen ambiente de trabajo

Mala

Pésima experiencia mal trato a colaboración y excedente de trabajo

Admin assistant

It was a very good experience and I love the environment, working with a team and learning new skill allowed me to be able to help with the case loads and to keep up with paperwork , scanning and filing and mailing was always on time

Humen service

Community closeness, it feeds my soul and my moral making me feel I'm a part if something that will change the world I'm in in a positive way. U feel like I matter and that means a lot to me.

Customer based working environment

A fast paced sometimes stressful place to work each day. Management and team mates very supportive and most times enjoyable to work with. The hardest part of the job is keeping abreast of the changes and making sure you can quickly and easily find and reference in OP when you need to. The most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling of belonging to a team that has your back and we had other activities to make the job less mundane.

Social Service

I love helping people so the job has its Joy's but have to meet a quota in doing so is not a great approach. Sometimes having to see a certain amount of client a day is counterproductive to the service we provide.

Helping people

Pay
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

The elders make me feel happy

I feel good and blessed at all times and people like them remember people like that as a grandma to me and keep me going God work because I may need someone to take care of me and a good mine and good head on them to
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Convenient travel if you live in the county

Opting out...I believe one should have the opportunity to form their own opinion. This was a stepping stone for me to ge to my calling. I can not give a fair assessment for this position.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Human Services. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena