HDFC Bank
3.9 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

HDFC Bank: opinie pracowników (6 955)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.5Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (6,955)

Productive and legally bound process need to compliance and follow

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
I have great learning and new experience at HDFC Bank, which show me the difficulty faces by the front line work force and sale team. As I was at branch banking I have learnt cash handling.

Long working hours
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

The work culture of hdfc bank is not good

My review is you do not join hdfc bank ever because it is not good for employees. They will only give you a high target that you cannot achieve. And the work culture is also not good

Ok to work

Good for a beginner. A lot of things to learn. Biased managers. Depends on the team where you get in. Stressful job. No employee concern. Job security is there.

Good learning

Everything else

Na

Good environment Freshers can create a great flatform hear. Good to create carrier base.Really great organization.Supportive staff💯 Satisfaction

productive

i worked in hdfc bank for almost 2.5 years as a teller on cash seat having same target for a cashier and for a pb is not fair you already having burden of cash how can you achieve the same as a pb and rm is doing and it was a main branch so timing issues were there because a lot of bulk cash came there on alternate days but salary what i was getting was good.

paid leaves

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Good Employer, Employees are Good, Timely Salary, Stress, Work Pressure Lot of Fun with Collaborative activities conducted by HR

Good Work Culture and Job Security, Timely Payment, Good Environment, Seniors are People Friendly, Incentives and Meals for Extra working Hours, Work Pressure .

Long Working Hours and Stress and Pressure

Lot of Learning, Good Team and Security
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Job security is there but work load is hugely

Job security is there but work load is huge. In a normal day it is difficult to spare time for yourself however the salary they offer is good provided one is able to negotiate well
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good

a typical day at work - goodwhat you learned - pretty muchmanagement - goodworkplace culture - goodthe hardest part of the job - nothingthe most enjoyable part of the job- go to home

Everything is good

no cons

Productive supportive. Learning

Great experience to work. Awesome support from senior. Good work environment. Great learning. Some time flexible work timings. We can learn many more work in bank.

Plusy

Month ends free dinner from reputed restaurant

Normal 9 hours duty month end 11-12 hours duty
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Enjoyed to work with HDFC bank

Great experience ..learned a lot about training delivery instructional design and assessment tools.

Good work

Good ServiceProfessional StaffI am suggesting to every seeker of HDFC bank job this is good .environment and opportunity to make a professional future.

Very supportive and helpful Senior

Overall experience are Goodif talk about company position in the banking industry very Good,I think that if companies staff is doing hard work with honest and companies policy about the customer services product range and also HR policy are good then all thing will go to good.

free accommodation

we are doing hard work continue 12 hours
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Best place towork good packages

Very good bank to work with.everything is so organized But work load is slightly highHr are very supportiveOthers benefits Organized place to work

Good sal and benefits

Work load high

Fun workplace. Highly incentive paid

Best company across the industry. Good management. Incentive part is good. Pressure based on boss. Best banking sector and business flow is good. Just planning n execution is needed

Incentives n salary

Illogical target
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good place to work for carrier development and knowledge gaining purpose.

Place is good to work to build your carrier. As HDFC Bank is leading bank in India, amount of knowledge you get exposed to will help you build your carrier strongly in banking or finance sector. Work life balance is good.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Really a Great place to work.

Really a good company. I have been working in this organization for last 7 years and i am feeling comfortable here. Lots of process I have able to gain from my job profile and it's influence affect my both personal as well as my professional career.

Yes, sometimes.

Minusy

I personally satisfy working with HDFC BANK.

Not good

Very stressful job , need to have patience to succeed here. No work lufe balance if your boss feels like the work or any marketing activity can be done on Sunday he will call you for the work without pay.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Only tolerance to each other.

According to my opinion. It's very big gap between the middle level management and basic or entry level employee. Literally the beach team torched to entry level employee. Because they known about the process. Some time they can't forward the application form as on time, team only say we help to you but at the time of helping for any business related transaction literally they can't help. Very very bad culture only pressuring the employee for business.

Monthly parties, gaming activities

Minusy

No time limit for work hours.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It is fun working there with the staff members,aslo a very good platform to grow further.

The staff members are always very supportive and co-operative.Overall very good platform to work and grow for career opportunities.Neat and clean well air conditioned workplace (branch).

Cooperative staff members

Minusy

Had to attend all the incoming calls anytime from the customers to hear their queries

Productive and Relaxed Work Space

It's really nice to work there with a relaxed and pleasing atmosphere, and the overall management is really good, but achieving career goals in much difficult by comparing other sectors.

Pleasing Atmosphere

Very low Salary for Sales Officers

Great experience

Perfect work culture great experience team work new things to learn perfect place to explore oneself leant so much from this organisation customer service orentied
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w HDFC Bank. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena