Hardee's

Oceny wg kategorii

3,3Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (8880)

Productive, easy to learn, good pay,

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Productive, clean, respect all round, they do need to work on training because it’s good but could be better. Lunch breaks are short and could be longer.

Fast paced

Short lunch breaks
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Different from other companies with hospitality

Love the friendliness here and I got a free coffee I love it here very clean and well kept friendly management I’m completely satisfied and I’m happy I applied here

Poor pay with no hours

You work hard thinking people will noticd ans then you see that noone cares. Those who dont work will be treated the same as someone who works as hard as they can.

Fun Fast and Fresh

I enjoyed working here I made biscuits from 5 am to 12 pm the customers were craving my biscuits I got so many compliments and I mastered making them from scratch.

satisfactory and rewarding

I felt satisfied throughout my job. great pay and excellent rewards. the only difficulty is long hours which is also an issue that is encountered rarely

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Toxic work environment.

Pay as little as possible, very rarely give raises. My store would schedule you for your full time hours and then send you home so you couldn't recieve your benefits.

1 free meal per shift under $5

Minusy

Short/no breaks. Little pay. No benefits. Toxic environment.

Poor management and LOTS OF DRAMA

This company does not care about employees they don’t care that you have bills or expenses they are full of drama and unnecessary stress! Would not recommend working here! Not worth it!!!!

Great first job

My very first job I worked with some of my favorite people and I would go back if the pay was better. Manager was very sweet. Worked my favorite shifts there 6am to 2pm

Fun and fast paced work

Really liked this job actually. They were really nice and it would have been great if I had had better availability at the time. I only left to keep an abuser from finding me. And the staff I worked with did everything they could to protect me. And work with me about my son's needs and my school needs.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It's a great first job, but can be a little hectic during rush hours

Hardee's was my very first summer job, and it was great for me at the time. I was only paid like $9.30 an hour, but it is competitive pay, and I was working seasonally, which means I wasn't there when they did raises. Other than the sometimes more than occasional rude customers, the work was great. I was kept busy most of the day and made friends very easily with the great staff. Also, I even bettered my Spanish whilst I was working there b/c most people there spoke spanish.

Plusy

Free lunches, quarterly raises, promotions, very friendly staff

Minusy

short breaks, long hours, rude customers
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Nice place to work but can also be stressful depending on the day

Everyone there is nice and friendly and the pay is good. Breakfast and lunch is when it is the most busiest but when everyone works together then it’s nothing to worry about.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Its a job that i like and its very productive and it kills time and i get paid. I don't like taking breaks though. Also i like the free lunches and smoke breaks.

Free lunches

Healthcare

it's okay

it really depends on the people who you are working with. Sometimes understaffed and it gets really stressful. Our GM is on her phone all day talking to people and it's really annoying especially when you're in a rush. Sometimes I like working there and sometime doesn't.

short breaks, understaffed

It was ok

Sometimes I didn’t mind it but other times I couldn’t stand the way it was managed and didn’t give their workers enough hours. Wouldn’t really recommend
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fairly good to start job as a starter job

It's definitely good for teenagers to start out to make their own money. Management is okay. It does get stressful at times and you're short staffed sometimes.

Discounts

Raises
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good place for learning and explore ways to operations

I have already worked in Hardee's in Pakistan now I wanted to work in dubai I would love to get positive response from Hardee's. I have worked in Hardees I got lots of things to learn. Very competitive and multitasking job. Where I had learn about QSC and all checklist. I had to check accounts safe..3S..because 3s is complousary to learn a smooth operatio۔
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Can be a great place to work.

The General Manager is awesome. Best GM ever. Loved it when I worked with the GM there. Can be a great place to work. Very fast paced and busy. Definitely get the hours if needed. Never a dull moment. Lots of regular customers. Can move up quickly if you show intuitive. Paid weekly. Open enrollment for insurance and have short term disability when you first start . Can be trained quickly on the job. If your not a people person this job won't work for you. If you have cash handling and customer service and like fast pace this job will be perfect for you.

Plusy

Flexible schedule, wonderful GM .

Minusy

Health insurance after a year or more.

Good job

Great starter job for teenagers or someone looking for part time work pay is good the staff worked as a team. Every job has pros and cons so you have to expect that at any job you work.

Need something else

Its an okay job i dont mind it but just need to get away from it. New chsnge of scenery. Everyones cool its not for everybody. I dont like the pay biweekly

Free lunches

Bi weeķly pay

Great

Amazing place to work in for fast food. Always felt like my manager had my back! Pay could be better

Not fun

Don't go if you have the following :personal life , play sports , have any medical conditions. Don't expect to be trained either I had to train myself basically management suckedd absolutely terrible culture lazy people

Free wifi

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Hardee's. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena