GS Engineering & Construction
4.0 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

GS Engineering & Construction: opinie pracowników (248)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.8Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (248)

Promising career advancement

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
A very good company, provides exceptionally good housing accomodation if assigned to home office. Additional perks are provided like foid and transportation subsidies.

Good salary package

Excellent

I gained managerial skills & technical knowledge in oil & gas sector when I was working with GS Engineering & Construction which was an added advantage in my career.I enjoyed working with GS Engineering & Construction.

Productive and motivated

It is so hard to in experience people to work.We have to work on the situation.Like urgent works to complete in time.Follow the instructions of boss.

Free lunch

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

GS E&C is an excellent firm

I really enjoyed working with GS E&C group of companies. All my overseas work with GS E&C group only. Whole my bosses are very helpful and so kind persons.

Good working place

Gs is a very good company, they will care their employees very well, gs has good quality people and highly professional company gives training in respective field,at the end of service company gives good benifit

Free lunch, dinner, brakefast

Long

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Good working community but average salary.

Working in GS is ok, they have good working community and balance management treatment to all employees. The salary is average and overtime work are hardly good given due to sufficient manpower.

Good company and salary

Big company quality performance nice accomodation and food allowance have recraations and most of all good salary compensations.Good manager and supervisor

Indistrial Enginerring

ممتع عمل في الشركه متوفر جميع احتياجات

الشركه قويه ولديها امتيازات ويعمل على أحكام قانون عماني

امتيازات كثيره

لا يوجد
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

productive and fun workplace from office to warehouse and laydown area

Im happy to joined GS E&C,because I learned and know all, the work and activities that I din't expierince, thanks to all superior management of GS E&C

Plusy

Free accomudation, food, transfortation etc

Minusy

shorts breaks, health care, etc.

Good pay and walefare

Good pay and walefare and that's all. Poor working process, and a lot of paper work and reporting. If you are lucky, you can be under a manager who is willing to support and help.

Good pay and walefare

Minusy

Lot of paper work and reporting

Safety and productive

In my experience working in gs engineering i have observed that they prioritize safety before production. And there is an equal view of every worker, and there is a mangement who is good and worthy..
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

one of the best company to work with

I worked here since year 2011, I was assigned in four projects in different countries.. this company has taught me a lot and have been my second family for years, missed working with them, missed doing my daily task
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good atmosphere to work. Management support well during working schedule.

I am very greatful having part of G S E&C group. Very good management and support well during project work.Last three project I had completed with G S Engineering group and built up good relationship with the company. Now looking for a opportunity.I am now waiting for a email from company.

Good food facilities
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Học được cách báo cáo cho cấp chủ tịch tập đoàn

Văn hóa làm việc tôn trọng đa văn hóa, công nhận sự đóng góp và sự khác biệt

Plusy

Lương thưởng, chính sách nhân tốt

Nhiều quy trình

Productive and excellent

GS Engineering Corporation is highly recommended korean company to those who are looking for a job. Korean bosses is very well trained and highly good leader in terms of hardwork and maitain decency.

Plusy

Yes, free food and good accomodation.

Minusy

They give you overtime for those who welling to.

Competitive and good paid

Worked in a joint venture, so my review is based on the joint venture management. On time salary , Yearly bonus based on project and management team

Plusy

Big projects and highly professional

No increment

Satisfactory

Working with GS E&C Company is worthy experienced. I learned a lot from this company. Our superiors are well educated, helpul, always welcome to new ideas on how to speed up the completion of projects being constructed maintaining the highest standard of quality works. Salary is good too. I like GS E&C Company.

Okey

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

They evaluate the employee's performance on categories relevant to their job specifications.

I am happy with GS ENGINEERING CORPORATION sir its because they provide everything for the employee's need and the boss is very kind person. The company give all the benefits to the employee etc.

Free food

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It's excellent and it takes almost an hour

It's excellent and it takes almost an hour. A panel of Human Resources and Managers attended the online interview. One by one are asking with different questions.

Good working environment

Sometimes HR are bias
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

- Daily Preparing and need to finish it. - Be Resonpsible to your work - Time Management - Relaxing Workplace - When you miss the deadline to finish your work - On time to finish your work
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive and fun place with low work load

The workplace culture is friendly and cafeteria is awesome. The most enjoyable part of the job is the various of experiences from the head office doing the engineering work and working at site.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w GS Engineering & Construction. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena