Grafton Recruitment
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Grafton Recruitment

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (73)
Kultura pracy
Nice staff at this agency, helpful and friendly and very prompt with payment and holidays. Job location easy to get to and Employers were good to work for.
Kultura pracy
Nejhorší agentura, která vůbec může existovat. Zaměstnanci této agentury jsou drzí a nevychovaní. Za další neumí nic jiného než kritizovat zájemce nebo-li uchazeče, kteří mají zájem o libovolnou pracovní pozici. Ve svých inzerátech mají často chybné informace, z toho plyne, že jsou nedůvěryhodní. A když jim vytknete, že mají uvedenou chybnou informaci ve svém inzerátu, tak místo toho aby se konkrétním zájemcům omluvili nebo chybné informace opravili na relevantní informace, tak se akorát začnou do Vás verbálně navážet. Jejich práce je zcela zbytečná. Tahle agentura je úplně zbytečná, protože to co zaměstnanci této firmy dělají nebo nedělají, to by zvládl, kde jaký člověk se základním vzděláním. Celá tahle agentura by si měla sáhnout do svého svědomí a hluboce se nad sebou zamyslet. Výrazně tuhle agenturu nedoporučuji!!!
Kultura pracy
Recommend as way to get employment, staff friendly and helpful. Any queries or questions were always addressed and answered as my contact was only a phone call away. No hesitation in recommending Grafton
Plusy
Quick turn around between interview and starting work
Minusy
No security
Kultura pracy
Un inicio de día con exigencia de puntualidad y atención a los requerimientos del personal. Con interacción de la gerencia con los trabajadores aunque cuenta con una deficiente retención de personal. Sin duda se aprende mucho.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Buena a pesar de ser una contratista. Hubiese querido quedar fijo en planta directamente pero no renovaron ningún contrato por la situación actual.
Kultura pracy
They have a friendly and welcoming working environment. Great company to work for who look after their staff. they are very open minded and helpful with any queries
Kultura pracy
They are one of the best and reliable agencies you could work for in Enniskillen northern Ireland. They are friendly and also have offices all over UK and Europe.
Kultura pracy
Management were absolutely useless, most weeks I didn't get paid and when I did get paid, it was usually under what I was owed. I only worked a Saturday so this was just unacceptable, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!
Kultura pracy
Would not recommend it,I worked for them for 6 months,wages were wrong 12 different weeks,all I ever was told was oh we'll put the money in next week. They dont care that people have bills to pay or kids to feed. You can never be sure if you will be paid in full or not. Absolute disgrace.the manager is useless,he can never admit that the wrong payments are down to him,always somebody else's fault. So unprofessional.
Kultura pracy
I joined Grafton because it was a well respected recruitment agency in Czech. As a Team Leader I was promised growth opportunities and the chance to lead a team. My direct manager was great, but was constantly bullied by the CEO who appeared not to know much about the business, just KPIs. I left, demoralized and left Recruitment.
Oficjalna odpowiedź od firmy Grafton Recruitment
17 lutego 2020
Hello,We're sorry to hear about your poor experience, however this page is run by Grafton Recruitment Ireland, and we are unaffiliated at present with Grafton Recruitment in Czech Republic.
Kultura pracy
Trabajé como promotora para esta empresa y me hacían contrato por día y la mayoría del tiempo tenía que llamar constantemente a recursos humanos para que me hicieran el contrato.
Kultura pracy
The staff in the Derry office don’t have a clue! Never paid on time and emails and calls never answered. Work for them 2 years ago and all the staff have changed never had this problem before. All the other temporary workers I work with have the same problem paid late or not paid for another week and they don’t seem to care.
Kultura pracy
Good, really enjoyed working here with good people in a good environment! Would advise this to anyone who wants jobs and advice. It is very and friendly and would recommend
Kultura pracy
Bonus structure has changed which it makes it extremely difficult to achieve. Good training. My line manager was great. Very busy environment. No two days are the same
Kultura pracy
Fui responsável pela seleção de funcionários, construí relações de longo prazo com candidatos e clientes para ajudar a construir fidelidade à empresa.
Kultura pracy
Excellent recruitment specialist. Very quick to find a role, paid on time, no issues at all. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is seeking employment in Belfast.
Kultura pracy
Since being transferred to this company, imagine 6 weeks, 6 STRAIGHT WEEKS of them messing up! Pay day? Never consistent with what time the money is in! I don't know how bad you have to be in order to keep screwing up for 6 straight weeks? I don't even know how these people still have jobs when they cant even do it properly. Maybe management needs to take a serious look at their people in the higher department, because its causing a lot of unnecessary stress to people who are being employed by them. It's also bringing the moral down of the workers knowing it's going to be another week, another week for grafton to find something to messed up with. Best Agency Ever. If only I could give 0 star, I would!
Honest company, Helpful to solve issues. APPROACHABLE
Kultura pracy
Grafton does not care about it's temp agency workers. Once you are hired you are forgotten about and they just pick up half of your pay. Calls are rarely returned by the recruiters and if so they ask the receptionist or admin to do. The branch manager who hired me didn't even have the courtesy to call me back when I finally handed in my notice, despite having made them a very large sum of money. Grafton are widely used by the company I worked for and agency workers used by them are nearly always disgruntled.
Kultura pracy
Fantastic service from start to finish and so grateful for the role they have placed me in! I will always recommend them to friends and family! Not something I can say about many businesses!
Plusy
Best consultants
Kultura pracy
Empresa seria y que presenta la oportunidad de crecer a sus trabajadores. Buen ambiente laboral y estándares de seguridad altísimos.
  1. Opinie pracowników