Global Response LLC
3.4 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Praca w firmie Global Response LLC: opinie o firmie Global Response LLC (14)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.3Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (14)

Productive and friendly workplace

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Productive and friendly workplace with a good pay good management nice break areas good benefits but job security and advancement not the best But overall I’d recommend working here as long as you manage to get on a good account
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good for work life balance

Wonderful place, great opportunity, flexibility with timing overall great environment and learning experience pay can be better but lot of scope for growth for everyone.

All promises, little delivery

My first and last position in a large corporation. There are opportunities to excel and do well and I was showered with praise and given the impression I would go far. It started out great, got on super with my colleagues and found my niche in a certain team. The office is bright and modern. The job itself I really enjoyed and loved doing, I was good at it. However, when my mental health took a bad turn due to the unsociable hours I was doing from home, and forces beyond my control, there was little care and sympathy reserved for me. I was pressured to take annual leave as opposed to going off sick despite doctor’s advice, and in the end I was pushed out, after being led to believe there was flexibility to change my hours and that I would receive free counselling. I ended up resigning but I’m glad I did anyway in hindsight. Middle management breathe down your neck and monitor you so closely, work and home become indistinguishable. Expectations are unclear or miscommunicated yet you’ll be pulled up on the minutest thing. Even after resigning, I was threatened with police action for not returning equipment to the office despite failed attempts on their part to pick it up and knowing I was struggling personally and trying to move out of my place to a different city; but I didn’t complain for fear of not receiving a good reference. My former colleagues stopped talking to me as if I had been blacklisted! All in all, a bitter experience and one I wouldn’t repeat. I was built up and broken down, I felt like a failure and it took months for my mental health to recover. Lost total confidence. -

Plusy

Refreshing office environment, free coffee, cool break room, stimulating role

Minusy

Big Brother culture, superficial care and mental health awareness

unsure, run

work elsewhere. not a good place. anyone can be a supervisor. they allow people who are family to work in the same account. some accounts dont even get a lunch.

Fun workplace with people

I loved the workplace and the environment I was inThe people were fun to be aroundI was getting paid a nice payIf it weren’t for them I wouldn’t be the guard that I am today

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Great colleagues

The people you work with are a great bunch of people. Very supportive Very stressful job but can be rewarding Too many upper managment managers.

Great opportunities

Always looking for new faces, Friendly environment. Always an opportunity for advancement in this place. People are generally nice and food trucks are on site for food needs

Easy location

short breaks

Global Responses

The team at Global is amazing . They are always there for you and there’s a real sense of family. The job in itself can be stressful due to the nature of what we did . Even though calls can be difficult to handle it is rewarding helping people who are truly in need

Colleagues

Intercommunication

Nightshift

Office was warm and friendly, enjoyed company of coworkers. Unfortunately working nights shifts continuously was tiring and could not maintain the hours.

Great co-workers

Low pay

Low pay for job which is advertised as 'administration' which is not, as you are expected to evaluate claims which is a claims handler. Rude clients, management that makes you cry. Told pay would increase by 500 GBP following probation, and when questioned this was told this wasn't a thing anymore, but was told it in my interview. Pay later increased, which only happened for 1 month and then seemed to drop back down. Uncaring, overbearing management making workplace horrible.

Overall job

It's was 2 Office bldg that I cleaned daily by myself from 2pm to 10pm. It's a very good place to work. My supervisor was very good. I liked working there.

Plusy

You got raises on you job merritt

Minusy

I worked at night with transportation problem cause buses stop early.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Summary

Good job flexible hours excellent job for a student looking for some income. Most job sites are in the Los Angeles area so the commute can be far if you live outside the county.

Flexible

Minusy

Long commutes if you do not live in Los angles area

warehouse

The company is very cheap and the pay is horrible. Management is very unorganized and unappreciative of their employees. The environment is also unprofessional.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

I worked for a privately owned answering service for 26 years until this company bought them out 4 years ago. At the previous company we all worked as a team and being supportive for each other, whether it be helping with a call, an ear to listen, covering shifts etc. This company not so much. A typical day at work is starting at 6am for me then answering phones and dispatching for the entire 8 hours, the phones never stop ringing. The most important thing I've learned is to listen and try to be 100% perfect on every message. I love my co-workers, several of us have been working together over 20 years including our manager. The hardest part of the job is the scripting. I understand the importance of having the information in there "as a guideline" but I get a more positive result in having a regular conversation with the caller. Companies would be very surprised about how much business they lose because callers get the same "scripted" conversation and it sounds like we just don't care. That is extremely frustrating. The most enjoyable part of my job is doing a great job and working with my sister for over 20 years.

Co-workers, working 6am-2:30pm, close to home

Minusy

Scripting! It sounds robotic. The other is lack of information, the more iinformation available the better the call can be handled.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Global Response LLC. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

Na podstawie 14 opinii

Oceny wg kategorii

Równowaga między życiem prywatnym a zawodowym
Zarobki/pakiet socjalny