Elwood Staffing

Oceny wg kategorii

3,5Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (2275)

Really bad at keeping me in the loop

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Didn't tell me hardly anything about the job before I was accepted for it, and I was told the wrong number of hours I'd be working and wrong shift time by Elwood. Seemed like I was surprised every step of the way once I actually showed up to my assignment. That said, Elwood got me work extremely quickly and so far I'm satisfied with the work I'm doing.

Plusy

good at getting you work fast

Minusy

bad communication, won't tell you all the details about an assignment
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Working through one company to work for another

I would just like to say that all the Ladies in Our Medford Oregon office have always treated me as an equal. They have helped me with family and work issues with no hesitation. Thank you Ladies at Elwood Staffing Office!

The best

The one on preston high way its very professional people and they respect and giving you opportunity to prove your self as a good and hard worker they will give you chances if you make mistakes so you can learned and grow they gave me a good work position at FORD it's the best temporary staffing agency to help you to find your second chance ..

Great place

Was a good place for a while but then management started to forget about me once I was a year in no raise very sucky benefits and just all around not a good place

24 czerwca 2022
Thank you for sharing this feedback. We are so sorry you felt like you were forgotten, you most definitely weren't. Hope you were able to speak to your recruiter to share this feedback and let them know ways they can support you.

Don’t do it

great staffing company, horrible work environment. it’s a small office of close knit women who are all very catty and mean if you don’t “fit in” with them. I used to absolutely HATE going into this terrible office

24 czerwca 2022
We are so disappointed to hear this feedback from you about your experience with Elwood Staffing. We wish you would have reached out to your HR team to report this and help you resolve the issues you were facing. This is never how we would like anyone to be treated while employed with us. So sorry to have this happen to you.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Do t do it

They are not a good company to work for. The manager does not care. They do not seem to understand the balance of work and home. Lots of issues and complaints

24 czerwca 2022
We are very disappointed to hear you had a bad experience with your team. We wish you would have shared this with your HR team so they could have helped you work through the issues you were facing instead of leaving the company. We are truly disappointed you had this experience.

Leeching your work.

Cut your base pay. Offer minimal insurance plan. Then make you work for no or straight pay on holidays. Go direct hire or lose out on your work money.

31 maja 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience with our client in Angola. Please feel free to reach out to Associate Engagement team at 833.402.8521 to gather more information and share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Flexible schedule

They have a flexible schedule and also it’s easy to found a job with Elwood staffing so it was not that difficult to get me a job with Elwood staffing

17 maja 2022
Thank you for sharing about your experience with our Elwood Staffing team. Our team wants to help every job seeker find a job and have an easy, smooth process. We are glad they were able to help you. Let us know if we can be of further help to you.

Low Compensation

Base salary and commission incentives not competitive with the market for a BDM. Car allowance was very low and there isn’t a fuel reimbursement or gas card offered. You don’t have any control over your commission too many factors can significantly impact your pay in a negative way.

17 maja 2022
Thank you for the contributions you made to Elwood Staffing during your time with us. We will pass this feedback along to our management team for coaching and training.

Management is terrible, negative work atmosphere, etc.

Terrible company to work for:Workplace culture is badLacks trainingTreats employees terribly Upper management trolls the teamTerrible experience thus far

everything

17 maja 2022
We are sorry to hear about your experience with Elwood Staffing. We will pass this along to our management team to make them aware of your feedback.

Solid company to work for

Good company to work for. You feel part of a large family. I wish that they would recognize the staffing recruiters a little more than they do now. But other than its a good company to work for.

Pto

Hard to move up in

6 maja 2022
Thank you for the contributions you are making to Elwood Staffing. We appreciate all you do.

Always reliable service, legitimate concern for both employer and employee

I have always been able to find interesting work through Elwood staffing. Temp to permanent positions available. Top pay from employers and Elwood has excellent benefits for their employees

Plusy

High paying positions, local employers, benefits and Christian based education opportunities.

Minusy

No flexibility with work schedule. Employers expect reliable employees.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Respectable agency with respectable clients

Working here was a fine longer-term stopgap place of employment. Employee services were excellent, and I was treated well. Would recommend to anyone I know.

6 maja 2022
Thank you for working with Elwood Staffing. We are glad it was a good experience. Please call or text Elwood if you are looking for work, we'll be happy to help.

It’s a job

For the most part the job is great! If you have a competitive personality and are willing to go above and beyond to fill employees you’ll like it. However, if you are looking for a relaxed office environment this job is probably not for you.

Benefits package, incentives, schedule

20 kwietnia 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your Staffing Recruiter role. This is a great perspective of your job! Feel free to reach out to your management team with any questions.

Good people and are willing to help however

This is a great company as long as you understand that it's designed to be a means to an end. The people are very helpful, and handled the responsibilities very respectful.

12 kwietnia 2022
Thank you for letting us know about the construction worker job in Rock Springs. Please reach out to us if we can be of further help to you.

This company is great!

They pay very well for temporary jobs, but when on site the companies are always looking to hire. If theirs a job you dislike and you let Elwood know, they will completely understand and try to find a better option. overall, great!

12 kwietnia 2022
Thank you for sharing this information about the job in Orlando. Please call or text us if we can be of further help to you.

Micro Managing

I loved the job until recently in January when new management started. I was lead on for 4 months with a raise and hiring me help. I realized I wouldn’t get ether so put my notice in. The new regional Vice President is horrible with communication, unethical and is great at micromanaging. I along with team members and I even had a client catch him in lies and it’s just a very unprofessional atmosphere. If your looking for a job that will openly admit your understaffed and underpaid while purposely adding more to your plate this is the perfect place for you.

Plusy

Working with and for people

Management, Stress, Pay and Understaffed

12 kwietnia 2022
Thank you for the contributions you made to Elwood Staffing during your time with us. We wish you the best of luck with your new adventure.

Fair work environment and quick to hire you on

These guys called me a hour after I applied so 10/10 with customer service. Been working at Honda for a few months now and it’s a decent gig. Hard work but you earn every dollar you make.

5 kwietnia 2022
Congratulations on the new job! We know Honda is a great place to work. Please let us know if we can be of further help to you.

Friendly staff and very flexible

The office staff were really awesome and helpful. They were able to find jobs quick to fit my needs. If I needed any help they were easy to get a hold of.

5 kwietnia 2022
Thank you so much! We are glad you had a good experience with Elwood Staffing in Ft Collins. Please call or text us if we can be of further help to you.

Terrible

Wouldn't recommend working here if you may need accommodations. They have poor communication and like to blame you for their failure to relay information to you or the employer you have been assigned to

5 kwietnia 2022
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. Our Associate Engagement team would like to speak with you to find out more about this experience. Please call or text them at 833.402.8521.

Satisfied

I have been here 2 weeks so far and I have really enjoyed it. The team and Management seem to be very sociable and willing to train! I am looking forward to see what is next.

5 kwietnia 2022
Welcome to Elwood Staffing. We are thrilled to have you join our team. You are a great addition to our staff.

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Elwood Staffing. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena