Opinie pracowników firmy DoubleTree by Hilton

Znaleziono 5 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania Zobacz wszystkie opinie (4 107)
Sortuj według: przydatności | oceny | daty
4,0
Kultura pracy
Great but hard work place
Conference host and banquet waiter (były pracownik) –  Lodz - Poland1 marca 2016
Many busy days. Need to be multitasking to ending day with positive results. Team are focuse for a customers goods and hospitality.
Long hours shifts
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?TakNie 1Zgłoś
5,0
It was fine
Hotel worker (były pracownik) –  Warszawa, MZ6 maja 2015
A typical day at work, if work begins at morning, I come to work, change clothes, go meet with management and then gets order from him like usually "prepare for tables,plates,chairs,cutlery for our guests because breakfast will begin in two hours so hurry up mates". Well I have learned how to work properly at big events like weddings, company meeting. Management was interesting person, cause he seems to be man who is able to control himself even at bad moments. Co workers they were great people, with kindly attitude. The hardest part of job was moment when we had to clean up after big even like a company meeting, when we had to dis-construct scene, it was hard task but we had also enjoyable parts like when we served dishes for guests and some of them were speaking funny things, and we were talking while serving and having a good moments with those people, of course people at events not always were kindly for us.
Plusy
free lunches, free juices, free cockies
Minusy
long hours, sometimes sixteen.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?Tak 1NieZgłoś
4,0
Hospitality, Life Skills Trade
Housekeeping Manager (były pracownik) –  Doubletree Hotel27 czerwca 2013
You will learn a lot about yourself working in hospitality. The trade was challenging yet truly one of the most fulfilling jobs I've ever had. You learn to appreciate the little things in life and how that can change any situation. It was a great experience and wouldn't have traded anything I've learned from it.
Plusy
Great People
Long hours (sometimes)
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?Tak 3NieZgłoś
5,0
Kultura pracy
Love to create the best dish in my life!
Line Cook I (były pracownik) –  Doubletree Hotel " Trofi " Dinning21 lutego 2011
The best experience I ever had was big challenge with ideal of new every create dish and working with sous chef who taught me everything how to cook perfectly.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?Tak 1Nie 2Zgłoś

Zobacz więcej opinii o firmie DoubleTree by Hilton

A może chcesz zobaczyć:

Profil potwierdzony

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w DoubleTree by Hilton. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.

Zadaj pytanie