Dollar Tree
3,3 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Dollar Tree

Oceny wg kategorii

3,2Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (22 265)

Enjoyed the Work, but not the Pay

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
I liked working at the Dollar Store in Sterling Park Va. The customers were friendly, my manager was nice and the cash register was very easy to use. Why I left was because the hours and money were awful and there wasn’t that much of an opportunity for advancement.

Plusy

Easy work, nice manager and coworkers, friendly customers

Minusy

Below average pay, lack of hours, benefits
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It's not a place people stay to work for long periods of time.

They expect West more than they should given the amount they pay they employees management included. Not enough cashier's so it makes the lines very long no one wants to wait in a long line.

Plusy

Full time benefits aren't bad.

Minusy

They need to pay the employees more money I think they're at the bottom of the pay scale

No motivation for Advancement

No employee perks, bad management, poor scheduling, low pay. I worked there for a year no advancement opportunities were offered to me even though I repeatedly asked, no raises were given even though I repeatedly asked, was constantly scheduled for days I had not put under my availability. There is also lots of store drama and gossip that gets in the way of work and is very distracting. All in all it was a bit a bad job just very poor management all the way to the district level. I was also fired as soon as my store manager returned from vacation so the other managers chose to keep it quiet to prevent me from ditching them even though I would never do that and just drop it on me leaving me jobless :)

Informative and humbling experience

Great atmosphere and always room for advancement! As assistant manager I was able to receive great customer service skills, and money made. The Managers above me made it very easy to understand my job.

Great hours

Short breaks

Growth in the company

Your growth with the company is flexible as long as you are to work hard are willing to help at other locations, and flexible with your hours and days

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Very close knit work environment.

The dt I worked at everyone there was super close to each other. Very understanding to life situations. Would work with you no matter what. It was always complimented by customers for being the cleanest store in the area.

Great environment.

Underpaid.

stress ful

if you have support from above it is grea5 place to work, but you donot have support it is very strssful.place to work.You must be available 24/7 and work hard to get results.

Great At first

Was great until I got pregnant and they cut my hours down to 9 a week and started writing me up for nothing every time I came in had to leave as I was the only one working at the time
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Busy and Stressful at times job

Not enough help when needed. Get taken advantage of for being a hard worker without any reward at any given time...District Manager always has negative comments even when work is done correctly

I wasn't trained.

I was only there a day, put on the cash register without even learning what any of the buttons do. It was pretty bad, they definitely needed more employees.

Easy to quit.

Low pay, bad job
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Company culture is amazing, but pay/hours are not enough

Like the title says, the employees are amazing people. They are nice, understanding, and incredibly helpful to me. However, the pay is minimum wage, and it was part time, at least for me, so it's obviously not sustainable. I also wanted to focus on other areas of my life, so I decided to look for work elsewhere for now. Really nice people, just really not nice salary :/

Decent

Hours are inconsistent, often only one cashier is left to check out all the customers. The minimum wage pay leaves more to be desired and there are often many thefts. Customers and co-workers made the job enjoyable and were usually the highlights of my shifts.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Its a terrible place to work

The company does not give enough time to complete task. The company expects you to work off the clock to get task done. Management doesn't get to take an actual break because you are constantly called on the register.

horrible management

manager sat in their office and did absolutely nothing even when your line was wrapped around the store and you asked for backup at the register. extremely low pay, coworkers never wanted to show up to their shifts (can't blame them) you couldn't even enjoy your 15 minute break without someone calling you to go back on the register. not worth it

nothing

everything

Easy job

Great store management but lousy corporate culture. Wages substantially below standard. Now my experience is 1 year old so that may have changed. Company would work you to death if you let them.

Tons of hours available

Low pay

Formal store manager

This company expected so much work out of one person with out the pay . The store managers work from sun up to sun down and the district managers and higher up management does not care . All the company cares about is the store being opened and making money !!!
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

The customers treat you like a penny

This is a remarkable place to work, I'd go back but I have medical reasons for not being there, I'm pretty sure my boss will rehire me again after my medical problems are over

Free 10 minute breaks

Attitude from customers

You won’t be bored.

Very hard work all of the time. It seems most days like you will never be able to get as much done as your manager is expecting. The company does not pay hourly non management any vacation days, which is one of the worst parts of the job.

Plusy

Job advancement if hard worker.

Minusy

No vacation days for non management

very stressful

would not recommend, it sucks no support staff for management. NO sick time and not enough pay for any of the staff. if you dont have a strong stomach for chaos , do not apply.

The worst job ever

Horrible unsafe work environment Management unethical and extremely disrespectful and unprofessional Very very hostile environment No work life balance No work incentives and no employee empathy
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Very hot work environment, no support and HR is always trying to fire people

Overall it is not a associate or management friendly place to work . They do not have proper training or progression plan in place or do not practice it . Especially in the maintenance department. Techs are not fairly evaluated by HR and operations.

Plusy

Warehouse associates have good work schedules and pay

No air and no support
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Dollar Tree. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3,1 na 5 gwiazdek w kategorii Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Dollar Tree
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?