1) Typical day at work is to organize minimum three meetings per day, call customers portfolio (about 400 of customers), servicing current traffic in the branch, accepting and taking an active part in the process of customer service in connection with my authority delegated to the branch, sales and data entry loan, mortgage, insurance, investment funds, MIFID,
2) What you learned. The branch where I work as conditions in Poland is quite large and employs about 30 people. I work in a branch in the headquarters of the bank and it is the most important branch in Poland. To sum up each day my co-workers practicing my patience and visiting me to help them in their daily work. Very interesting experience believe me!
3) Management, too many processes, banking products and banking systems that you have to toil hard to organize your day of work to be satisfied at the end of the day
4) co-workers and the hardest part of the job is too frequent fluctuation in the workplace.
5) the most enjoyable part of the job: meeting new clients, the people who built a big business, learning about successful people, and of course a time of rest and holidays are nice moments!
medical care, funding for the holidays, loyalty card for sports
a lot of bureaucracy