Delta Faucet Company

Oceny wg kategorii

3,2Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (258)

Is okay

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Not the worst. Management is okay and HR is responsive. Very little time off. Pay is pretty okay for ther area. Lots of room for growth over time. Would recommend.

overworked and underpaid

work 7 days a week even when it's out of your control to get production. very hot and have started adding bodies and don't care about their employees anymore

healthcare

work environment and people

Worst job ever

Forced to work 7 days a week the pay is garbage and the company in general is just unethical there's no work life balance was the approved for vacation and when I came back I was told I didn't have the time to take off and they fired me
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

A horrible place to work at

The people there mostly management ain't worth a quarter the job is OK but it's the ppl that run it makes it a horrible place to work at...NEVER GO THERE!!! The pay way good

Bad business

Delta is a terrible place to work at. Very unorganized n unprofessional. They will Do nothing but lie n act like they have no answers and your stuck lost n confused and very very tired. Money good but not worth the hassle

Minusy

No time to urself no time to do nothing but delta

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Very poor management. The plant manager doesn't care about the employees at all. All he cares about are numbers and making money.

If you want to work 7 days a week then this is the place for you. I was there for over 20 yrs and we always worked 7 days a week. The money and benefits are great! But not they are trying to make everybody go to 12 hr. Shifts I am not doing that. I can't do that. I'm a single parent with kids at home.

Excellent

Super company that is all about the people. Great bonuses and programs. Excellent opportunities for advancement and everything you need to be successful is given to you

Just no

Good pay, that’s it. A lot of drama from middle aged people with the mind of a kindergarten child. Never time off with family, Human Resources is a joke and treat you like trash.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive environment with no room for advancement. The people can be messy

They’re getting better as far as compensation but there’s no room for advancement. They promise that they’ll prepare you for other positions but they don’t.

All work no play

This place doesn't believe in giving you time off. To guarantee a weekend off you have to use vacation on the Friday before. Also, don't make plans when you are supposed to be off because you'll find out on Thursday if you have to come in for the weekend. This was a great place to work about 6-7 years ago or so I'm told.

Poor place to work

Worst job ever they will lie to you over work you 4 days off a month management is poor and poor shift to shift communication all around bad job they make rules up as they go

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Mandatory overtime. Overworked and under appreciated

•overworked and under appreciated •mandatory overtime within less notice •management is horrible •pay is decent as you get burnt out•hours suck•shifts are awkward (6-2:30) (2-10:30) (10-6:30)•disrespectful people and behavior•lots of free time for some employees •5S is basically , “let’s stand around for 30 mins doing nothing”•Highly unacceptable as they could care less if you’re sick or injured •1st shift gets babied •2nd shift always gets the most heat •3rd shift is full of incompetenceOverall rating from my perspective (2 out of 5)- a fellow employee currently.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Trying their best to do anything but give us raises.

Management isn't present and doesn't understand how anything on the shop floor actually happens. Delta is trying their best to do anything but give us raises even though the shop floor worked through a whole pandemic 7 days a week (which we're still doing) and the office gets to enjoy their new normal of work optional (work from home) days.

Plusy

You can feed yourself while being employed here.

Incompetent management

Great company, boring job

Profitable company, therefore good pay, relatively low stress, and had a good culture before reorganizing. Job is often boring for an engineer. Largely paperwork and other drudgery. If you don't mind that, it's a good gig. Recent reorg did nothing to make us better in any way.

Profitable, stable

Soul crushing job duties
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fast paced and Lots of Overtime and weekends mandatory. Easy tasks but 7 days a week can burn employees out.

Fast paced manufacturing environment. Poor communication from management is an issue and mandatory weekend work burns out employees. Management has no real insight into how things are ran on a production level because they would have to get out of their offices to do that. Competitive pay for Lapeer and easy work but poor management/communication drives away any decent talent/workers from staying long term.

Plusy

Easy work, 8 hour shifts, easy to get along with people.

Minusy

Mandatory weekends, 7 days a week, poor management.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It's just a pay check no work life balance

If you don't mind working on the time and making this company your life then you will be ok. If you have any kind of outside life IE kids hobbies family you will have to give all of those things up.

Pay

Minusy

No work life balance.Treated like badly by some team leaders, lied to at every level.

Sweatshop

Quantity trumps quality all day. They keep speeding up production while adding more work to the process. No time to inspect products or take pride in your work.Running all day. No time to even take a sip of water without getting the whole process behind. you end up getting dehydrated. Often no relief to run to the bathroom. Poor management mandates work every weekend, including Sundays. Rarely a day off. Exhausting. They burn their employees out.

Plusy

Pays more than most shops in the area.

Work every weekend - no work/life balance. Running constantly. Rar

Cool job to work

Cool place. Not hard way going. Good pay good people. This really isn’t that hard if a job. You all want dollars for nothing. I highly recommend it. Second shift is cool.

Pay

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good people to work with and pay is good

Have a good crew to work with. The tasks are not difficult. The pay is good. However, no work and homelife balance. Excessive overtime. Also, upper management can be difficult and expect everything out of their employees. Overall, not a bad place to work.

Good pay and benefits

No days off
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Its ok not hard work just undependable hours

Overall I like the job and my coworkers. The team leaders are like anywhere else some good some better than others and some I love to work for. My supervisor is a great guy. But the hours are unreliable and that is the biggest downside to working there.

Good work conditions

Good clean place to work. Good people that work here. Team environment. Lot of opportunity for overtime. Great benefits and pay. I would recommend working here.

Clean

Hot in summer
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Delta Faucet Company. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena