Dairy Queen
3,6 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Dairy Queen

Oceny wg kategorii

3,5Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (16 834)

Summary of DQ

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
This is a great place to work if you looking for your first place to work and if you like to work with customers. This is a great area to learn because everyone is nice and willing to teach you anything about the business.

is cool

chill place i guess they cool pretty easy work but gets old owner of my store was a homie they pretty good to they workers n shii food gets old though
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Flexible schedule, like minded peers.

Very stressful work environment. Like most fast food places nowadays, no one wants to work there. Training always slipped through the cracks and no one knew how to do things correctly with constant new product.

Shift meals

Stressful enviornemnt
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fun place during fall and winter

Pretty fun place to work during fall and winter when you're pretty much empty but once summer roles around be prepared to be every single day and still be serving 30 minutes after close

Plusy

Discounts on food flexible schedule easy to request time off

Minusy

Short breaks, very busy during spring and summer, inexperienced managers

Good starter job

Making ice cream everyday. Learned how to take orders and how to work with the general public. Manually counted change back. Con was the outdated systems.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

management is terrible

they don’t pay fairly will withhold payment is they don’t like you and upper management is very corrupt and employees go untrained and thrown into chaos with zero help from those above them as they disappear and then yell when you’re confused
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Awful place to work at dq

open for 4 years now nfld it’s been falling to peices.They treat they’re employees like poorly and have managers with no experience as a boss!!!!!!!!!
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

its fast paced so its fun in that way but there is an insane amount of unneeded drama

it is very enjoyable to work in such a fast paced environment and it is a very active job. it is also very, very hot so if you aren’t into heat this job is not for you. but the drama is the real deterrent i see from it. there is so much of it and it starts to bleed into your own life. also there is quite a bit of negativity spread which can really make a day go by slow and uncomfortable.

Plusy

you get one free food, the management is alright

Minusy

very rare raises, drama/negative work environment
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

At first a fun workplace, then turned toxic.

I worked at Dairy Queen Canton for over a year and was made a supervisor in less than two months because a lot of people quit in a short period of time and it was my first job. Long story short managers are veryyy rude and crew members would always come and tell the supervisors what they overheard the managers talking in the back about us while we were working and they would leave minors there to close the store then complain when they asked for help and had to stay past midnight on school nights.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Buen trabajo pero mala administración

Al principio estuvo bien pero el cierre es limpiar y eso te hace salir tarde, a veces no dan media hora de comida por el exceso de gente

Descuento de empleado

Minusy

Quitan media hora de comida

5/10 Overall

The job is fine when they have enough staff. At the location I work at, we all often find ourselves doing the jobs of what should be 2-3 other people because management doesn’t wanna hire anybody. Other than this, management tends to work with your schedule and is fairly lenient with their employees. It’s not a bad job depending on your location. The food and ice cream we serve is always a plus. 50% discount for employees on breaks.

Easy

it’s pretty easy and the recipes are easy and it becomes a quick game to make the orders. The only thing i’d say could improve is the pay but it is fast food

Not Good

Constantly understaffed, very poorly managed, GM was extremely unprofessional, the only good thing was the time off. You could book 6 months off and they would give it to you, and I only almost always worked the closing shift, even after asking to work more days I always got closing shifts, and at most I got 20 hrs a week, Usually only 16.5.

50% off food once per shift, only while working

Poor management, constantly understaffed
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not worth it unless you are a high schooler

It's a standard fast food job with very low pay and respect for your time outside of work. Unless you are very young and looking for any job I would not recommend

Great co workers

Very low pay

Coworkers were decent people

Main problem is management doesn't care. Had health issues and was told as long as I brought a doctor's note I'd be fine. After I went to my appointment and gave them the doctor's note I was released.

Good first job

This was my first job. The boss wasn’t even paying us at minimum wage it was like 2 or 3 dollars short. We were paid weekly under the table cash. They hire at 14 I was 16 or 17 at the time and there were all these young trainees. Very immature , didn’t want to do anything , wouldn’t listen. I was here for 2 years so I made good friends with everyone there especially the manager who worked there at the time was basically family to me. Good first job wouldn’t recommend to a 17 or 18 year old.

Plusy

Paid under the table, easy

Toxic
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Easy job but not very exciting or supportive management

Not worth it unless you are a highschool/college kid looking for easy money. Not worth it if you are an adult trying to get enough money just to survive in today's society.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

You're not of value to the cash hungry owners

It started off great but at my location, the cooks were responsible for taking care of the whole store...We were understaffed in the kitchen as it was yet we had to stock the candies for the front and do the dishes when it was from the messes they made. If you got hired as a cook you'll never be promoted they mainly wanted attractive women as shift leaders to draw in customers. The pay is not enough for the workload you have and the number of days they want you to work. I rarely had a day off and they make sure to tell you how disappointed they are that you don't pick up shifts.

alright

it was fun makde ice cream chaged the ice cream machine chilled made friend it was cool not relly any complaints a good summer job and felt pretty natural

productive and busy

job was fun, coworkers weren’t fun at all. gets busy at night and sometimes only three people would work at night. morning would have 4. however it was fun

free food

Minusy

bad management, attitudes from everyone
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good

My first job! I was shown how to treat a customer and what a work ethic entails. With good leadership, they turned me into a great starter worker.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Dairy Queen. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena