Daewoo Engineering & Construction
4.2 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Praca w firmie Daewoo Engineering & Construction: opinie o firmie Daewoo Engineering & Construction (419)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.9Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (419)

Im just short term contract

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
i was working in papua new guinea with the korean company(daewoo engineering and contracting),my work there is a plate welder of pipe support in pipe rock..daewoo is great company in my experience in papua new guinea project(LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS(LNG) plant,im enjoying my work there as a welder,but in sad its just a short term contract

Plusy

free meal, accomoditon and transfortation

Welding, cutting and fabricate
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fast paced stressful working environment.

Overall working experience with Daewoo is great, you will learn a lot of new set of skills. Meet different kinds of people, most of them are good, some of them are not so good. Some of the employees have been with the company for a long time in different project locations.

Plusy

Free accomodation, free food (not exactly good, but its edible), paid overtime

Minusy

Long working hours, too many insecure butt-kissing employees

Productive company

The daewoo company in iloilo is the largest company. When the daewoo start the project here in iloilo province many people got a job especially in the remote barangay of calinog.

Free accomudation
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

it is compatible.. and a lot of knowledge you understand.

very challenging, supervision,, management,, work in safely ang procedure. hardest job i think no have hard i experience in daewoo. enjoyable is give the company a good benefits.

free food and accommodation

overtime is possible
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

safety of the workers is a must, productive

flexible to any task, loyal, trustworthy, can endure hard work, can endure long hours of work, can understand other nationalitys method and way of living,

Plusy

free breakfast, lunch and dinner

Minusy

long walk from barracks to site

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Productive ang fun workplace

Rules and policy of daewoo company is very good.salary is good,we have benifets,free food and accommodation,1 year contract in all workers,no delay salary,free colgate,toothbrush, shampoo, soaps, tissues every month.

Free lunch

Long hour

Daewoo E&C It's Possible

Engineering and construction ( Civil works ,structural. Mechanical Electrical works. Power plant .LNG gas plant Fertilizer Etc.. you can learn more working in Daewoo, you can practice more on communication skills. You can build a good relationship in other nationalities

great learning experience

This Korean-based Company is great when it comes to administration and management of their human resources. They give good opportunities even to those who want to develop their skills in particular work discipline. The salary is good and on time. I was so happy in my entire employment with this company and looking forward to work with them again in their next project.

Plusy

No overhead expenses, all free.

tiring
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Daewoo is a good company,a strong diverse company

Daewoo company is strong analytical and diverge to workers,giving exact compensation,daewoo is a productive,the modifications of people working in daewoo is a strong competitiv.

free launch

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Work environment is very satisfactory. Management cares with their employees with good compensations. Accommodation and other facilities are good and comfortable.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Yes we have good place to all workers

My company has been very helpful for all workers because he gave good benefit in gog salary in safety procedures to follow the instructions any time. The company also give free food in shelter accommodation

Plusy

Free to any excuse all the time so good

Minusy

For me good all the time my company
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

I'd learn more to difficult job inside the company

Good accommodation - free food provided - medical assistant- salary will be given at the period - hr management behaviour - safety rules is always followed by man power.

Free transport

Strong build
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Very professional to work this company

Very good company salary is on time,,and they give the full benifits when I finished my contract..they provided free accomodation food even soap shampoo toothpaste.

Plusy

Free board and lodging food, soap shampoo and toothpaste

Minusy

Minimum of ten hours working
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

You have the opportunity to learn more from different employees

You have the opportunity to learn from different people and there is room to share ideas, you can also learn new trades. We are also given brake fast launch and dinner. One spectacular thing about this company is that they train their employees in fire fighting and also in permit Holding

Free feeding

Lauch
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Very very good management and staff

Very productive and very respectfull employee specially admin staff and manager and very good management unlike ither company. I'd really like to work again in this company..

Plusy

Free breakfast, launch, dinner and lodging

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Iwas work here in the company daewoo construction i operate forklift and loader Operator.. I operate in the road construction and i enjoy work here. I was observed that the management has good to the workers in the company i work in 3years at doha Qatar.Organizational skills.. Time management skills.. Detailed oriented.. Ability to work with a high level of accuracy.

Free accommodation

8/4hours duty

Fun and motivational workplace

It is a good workplace that motivated you to grow into the field you work on, which you would learned so much, also builds you a good person and good rapport.

Plusy

Free Accomodation, Transpo from and to the site area.

Scaffolding supervisor

Daewoo is a good company,they will provide everything in site and conduct safety precaution.and medical in terms of sickness and accident.I'm working with in 5 years in oil refineries project they will care you about accommodations and food and also transportation going at site.the management is always protect the workers in safety conditions.

Plusy

Everything is free of food

Minusy

Its depend on site situation with regards of time.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Yes a fun workplace indeed

All i can say is that Daewoo E&C is a good company. They treat their employees well. With free food and clean rooms, that is a big thing. Also, koreans are accomodating and helpful.

Plusy

Free food and clean accomodation.

Minusy

Long hours but satisfying compensation
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

their production is high'and safety is their priority at work

I would like to say working with them is interesting,they support you with every support you need.They make you work very easier because they follow health safety policy.

free;food, accommodation and transportation

breaks
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Managers and Supervisor are productive and helpful to work with.

Our work site was in the desert where we have to travel by small plane because of security reasons. The company provide us all the basic necessity needs. Our work force are mixed with local and foreign national that we have to adjust each individual culture, Material needs to prepared ahead of time because of the remote place. So time and material availability must be enough to stand the project schedule. Additional experience and more knowledge of construction project.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Daewoo Engineering & Construction. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

3.9Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Daewoo Engineering & Construction
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?