Concentrix
3.4 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Praca w firmie Concentrix: opinie o firmie Concentrix (26 812)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.2Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (26,812)

New beginning

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Exciting start in a new office for a new product. The company provided customer support for XM Radio when the service was first introduced.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good work place but management worse

Good work place but management worse. Management decisions are not always good for employees. What you work for donot get awarded for it. Sometime donot feel like working in such environment.

Not great overall.

My personal experience with Concentrix was not great. Poor equipment, not willing to fix or accommodate faulty equipment provided despite asking for weeks. More interested in pleasing the client than any issues raised by staff.Taking accrued holidays in exchange for not working bank holidays. They also stopped training 4 weeks into 10 week training to throw us, untrained on live calls to cover staff absences. Disorganised. would not recommend.

Remote working

Minusy

Not honest with training, management do not listen and disorganised.

Just a number

If you want to work in a place where you’re anonymous and purely an after though then this is the place for you. Management don’t care about yo, provide you systems that don’t work (good luck booking holidays) your suggestions fall on deaf ears as the people who can actually make changes are never there. Don’t pay you enough and most of the time there’s issues with that

Easy

Minusy

Long hours, no recognition terrible pay

Avoid

Avoid at all costs, terrible untrained management. There’s no forward planning or creative ideas to advance the business, more of a pile pressure on the agents and use them as scapegoats approach Awful Rotas sometimes only 2 weeks in advance and A LOT of late shifts

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Atmosphere is good but work culture is pathetic

Workplace is very stressful and no job security and have no managemnet. The higher level people are also not supportive and very rude and partiality is very much.

Forcing to do overtime

Productive and fun workplace

Good compensation,career growth process are to slow,sick leave unable to refund.productive and fun workplace,very supportive team leader and manager..

Compensation

Slow promotion
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Please just read the review below.

I hope the company would realize that EMPLOYEES WORK FOR THEIR FAMILY, NOT FOR THEM. You have a lot of tools which are not really necessary. We work for growth and payment. Management and benefits are really great except their wor of honor esp. interms of monetary aspect. It is as if they don't like to guve what was offered to you. They have a lot of tech issues which makes you unpaid.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive, nice people (supervisor, manager, guard, etc.) or this may vary to every site. You may get a JO to a specific LOB but if the other LOB may need additional agents you might be trained for other skills. It's typical for business needs.

Plusy

On my previous account, they have free food, they also have fun-time events that everyone gets participated in, the client is hands-on on checking the site needs, they also value the agent's needs and suggestions on how the work can be done easily.

Minusy

None. I mean, cons. may depend to the applicant, employee's want. As the company or business may demand more. You better set your expectation.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Horrible place to work. You are not properly trained and expect to hit production on a “sink or swim” mentality.

They try to make up excuses and justify themselves arguing they provide other alternatives & Resources such as only Emails. Emails that still don’t help. Various employees got equipment that did not work and you would need to get up 30 minutes earlier and load programs because that’s how long it took. Then the workers pay is the one suffering because “you can’t get paid for time you’re not working” but the reason you can’t work is because their equipment and programs don’t work but somehow it’s your fault. I would never recommend this Job

Plusy

Pto, (which in their policy it says the encourage you to take it for vacations or time to relax, but it’s much harder than that, they have to approve why you need PTO, and if it’s good enough for them then you can have it) it’s not really yours to use.

Very stressful environment. No appreciation

Less pay, more stress and no appreciation. Very odd shift timings. No work and family life balance. They add over time to the shift without asking and approval

26 stycznia 2022
We appreciate this feedback! We would like to connect with you to better understand your experience with us. Please contact us at cs.na@concentrix.com when you can. Hope to hear from you soon!

A nice place to work and learn.

A good place for a beginner to gain experience and a nice office too.Friendly as well.Great people,great careeer progression.Ability to work well with others while perfoming their job.

Good colleagues

Short breaks

It’s a Call Center

The good is that pay is competitive and very fast progress. It can get stressful from time to time because you are dealing customers and every customer is different.Alright benefits and helpful people.

Terrible place to work

Concentrix is not a place anyone would want to work. The so called training does not prepare you for the job what so ever. The management is terrible and everything you do is micromanaged. The targets are impossible to reach.

work from home

everything else
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Poor management with team leaders who play favorites, and refuse to help new employees.

Overall the company isn't bad, but you have to be very careful when it comes to team leaders and employers. One wrong move and they accuse you of being rude to them, despite only asking a simple question. They make you feel lower and incapable of doing simple tasks, or they throw everything at you at once while you're already under pressure on the phones.For me, it started off as a great experience, but as I've seen now it's full of favoritism and terrible quality control. HR doesn't bother if they deem the team leader in question "goodhearted" or "unproblematic".There is no helpful coaching and they belittle you, even if it is there faults you failed at a task on the phones. They have no sense of emergency either. Don't let your power go out because of something you can't control or else you'll get a point then and there. Family member deceased and you don't have an obituary immediately? Well, the most they do is send condolences and then write you up as absent, even after they give you permission to leave work for that reason.Although my gripe is with team leaders and incompetent SMEs ("helpers" who only help their favorites), my issue is also with the company for allowing such people to worm their way into the system, and make working life awful.

Pto, Uto, 12 point allowance

Minusy

Short breaks, terrible team leaders and assistants, no assistance

Just bad

All bad Terrible place, mental health has gotten a lot worse, they treat you like a number you aren’t a person here and don’t expect to feel valued at all.

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Highly stressful but it's worth it if you are looking for something temporary.

If you are looking for an entry level job in customer support, concentrix is pretty ideal. It has a good pay and fixed hours. But it gets way too stressful after a few months.

26 stycznia 2022
We appreciate this honest review and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Thank you!

Productive and fun workplace

Good Company, good for starters as well even if they have challenging accounts. The one that triggers you to resign is the pressure from the management though it is very understandable that after all it was a business.

Wfh, Van service

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Didn't get paid fairly when my wage was incorrect. I got no feed back or the money

Poor management relationships sent email when I was leaving the technical help team. Only got a reply from my TL not my operations Manager very poor communication.

Good OM on billing team

Minusy

Long lonely hours. Systems are dreadful and slow.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Slightly stressful management but easy to understand

The benefits were pretty good. the work/life balance was pretty much like any other job, job security was good but the advancement wasn't there according to a lot of employees. Management was ok, but very over your shoulder kind of stuff. The people were really nice though!

Consistent schedules Decent Pay Easy to Understand Job

Minusy

Management can be stressful and Unaware at times

24 stycznia 2022
We appreciate this feedback and are sad that your time with us was not as you expected. We do offer many opportunities for advancement within the organization and encourage everyone interested to apply. Wishing you the best in your future endeavors!

Did not like working here at all.

They have you on camera 40 hours a week to watch you and make sure you’re in your chair. You have to clock every break, this is not normal wah conditions.

Benefits.

Minusy

Under constant ai surveillance. Not OKAY.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Concentrix. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

Na podstawie 26,812 opinii

Oceny wg kategorii

Równowaga między życiem prywatnym a zawodowym
Zarobki/pakiet socjalny
Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
Kadra zarządzająca
Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Concentrix
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?