Cognizant Technology Solutions
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Cognizant Technology Solutions

Stanowisko
Wszystkie
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (13 706)
Not always work available
Development not good if you are working for the company and will be promoted the next 12-18 months you do not get the salary for the position only additional 5% to your wage after 3 months in the new position. If you come from outside the company for that function then you get the salary from the position
Kultura pracy
Cognizant will take care of you, once you pass their interview. The difficulty of the interview depends on the account they will put you.
They have all the benefits, health, overtime pay, midnight premium and per account benefits.

I stayed with them for at least 7 years.

Outstanding managers and caring HR. One of the best companies.
Plusy
Promotion, good pay and responsive employer.
Minusy
Invest in travel time based on location
Kultura pracy
Low pay, forced workers to use PTO for time missed due to COVID-19 office closures. No opportunities for advancement. The managers were great but there’s only so much they could do about the company’s terrible policies and practices
Kultura pracy
Extremely bad experience, very poor management, although the project was really challenging the performance of the team leaders and the project manager was poor with very limited experience. They did not quite understand the project and created a toxic workplace where it's difficult for workers to shine. Managers had personality issues and they were hired with insufficient interpersonal skills to be managers in the first place.
Plusy
The office space is appropriate
Minusy
The work environment is toxic
Kultura pracy
Work Culture is good and competitve, so it will boost you to be ready to learn and grow faster. But salary and work-life balance might be a bit challenging.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Most of Cognizant's clients use Mainframe and old client server technology, so upgrading opportunities are very less.
Management tries tom organize training, but due to high pressure project, people cannot take part fully. Also after learning new things, there is no opportunity to use those.
Ok work environment
Minusy
Long hours, no technology upgrade
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed working for Cognizant, I felt our leadership team was fantastic: attentive, professional and gave good direction.
The PTO policy is the only downside that I can think of, we were not given much time off for vacation.
Plusy
Great teams to work with and for.
Minusy
paid time off is low compared to other organizations.
2,0
Kultura pracy
The managers are very often saving their own jobs by exploiting the ones under them. If the client is happy they are happy. If the client becomes upset due to some issues they are sitting in your head as if you are the source of issues. Highly disrespectful.
Plusy
Benefits
Minusy
Bad People management
Kultura pracy
Its a really a good company in Mumbai in terms of pharmacovigilance for fresher. in this company the working environment, in terms of colleagues manager are friendly in nature. In term of quality they require 100%.
NA
NA
Kultura pracy
Cognizant is a typical service-based IT company. It has a similar work-life balance, salary/benefits, career progression, management, and job culture similar to other service-based IT companies.
Kultura pracy
Cognizant have a culture of laid off.
They can laid off anyone anytime without thinking their ability and skills.

Management is not looking at the ground level and just giving feedback.
Kultura pracy
The wolf and Red Riding Hood, the job is never secure.
The put you on the deployment pool and show you the door

No training approved, no career development
no pros
Long Hours
Kultura pracy
Feels like not just a job to go with, feels like im in a big family that cares there worker so much.
I was assign of a work time eastern time america so thats perfect for me

I learned how to process documents, to take calls and to interact people. Every new field of job is process of learning and i enjoyed it so much.
Kultura pracy
Not recommended. Lot of pressure from Management apart from customer deliverable and time spent in office is calculated. No Transparency and growth and culture.
Not Applicable
Minusy
Long working hours. They don't focus on work but time spent if office.
Kultura pracy
It is a very nice experience working with Cognizant and they have the most advanced technologies in place which they provide training to new joinees .
Kultura pracy
Cognizant is really good place to work. I worked for Google Projects which belongs to Digital Marketing. I have managed a team of 20 People. I have trained more than 300 FTEs on projects.
Company
Kultura pracy
It seems that if you aren’t working in customer service this company is decent. The customer service aspect is one of the worst. The managers have no idea what they’re doing. When I first started the current employees warned the new hires they hated the job and were actively seeking a new one: that should’ve been a red flag for me. I wanted to give the job the benefit of the doubt. The turn over in the customer service dept. is insane, someone is quitting almost weekly (this is a small dept. so that’s a lot). You’re underpaid for the work you’re doing. The system is archaic and makes it very difficult to do your job. The clients that call complain on how downhill this company has gone. Management is probably one of the worst, the most recent hire (manager) literally had no experience in a call center and would throw his own employees under the bus. I know a few people who left because of him or were either fired because of his poor guidance. I had a lead send me a message, on accident, saying negative things about me and try to back peddle saying he was joking, I wasn’t surprised as I had heard him do it in regards to other employees. It’s a very toxic work place. Honestly if you plan on working in customer service look elsewhere, where you will be treated with respect and people around you are willing to help you. One last thing if you don’t want management (non management; workforce) breathing down your neck, absolutely don’t work here, it doesn’t matter if you’re even the best employee they still harass you. The only good thing from this job is the benefits.
Plusy
Benefits
Minusy
Bad management, old system, unprofessional leads, toxic environment
Benefits of working in Cognizant Technology Solutions
- US culture

- Work-life balance

- Learning opportunities

- Infrastructure

- ITES support

- Dress code
Kultura pracy
It was like a roller coaster ride with exciting and challenging experience.
I wish to continue my career in CTS, but have to quit due to relocation to UK
Kultura pracy
The day used start with case processing of urgent cases, mainly clinical trial cases. So, we as a team had to be precise about data capturing and on time submission of the reports. The team mates were awesome and very creative. The hardest part of the job was to be on time whatever may be the condition as the reports needed to be submitted on time. But, we never missed a single reporting. This was most difficult but a challenging yet enjoyable thing to do every day.
Kultura pracy
Its a great organization to work with it. as they provide every facilities for employee needs, best thing is for every 3months thire will be team out.
Profil potwierdzony
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?
Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Cognizant Technology Solutions. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.
Ogólna ocena