Chick-fil-A

Oceny wg kategorii

3,8Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (20 848)

Wonderful co-workers with a great environment

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Great opportunity's for advancement, only complaint is there were no benefits
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good place to meet Nice people however the company expects a lot from you with low pay

The only good things I can say is the people that work there make it fun but the management is not the best, we don’t get breaks often, especially the leaders, only if we have people that day. Maybe also a good thing is that they are flexible with schedule. But the bad thing is that they expect a lot from you with out the proper pay. And they don’t recognize you for the work you do. They kinda just want you to carry the team without support.

Love working here

Nice place to work for. Pretty easy staff and coworkers are great. Rush hours are hard but everyone works together to be quick. Downside is you have to be outside to take orders and it does get pretty tiring.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Productive and fun work place

I enjoy the clean work environment. Also the fast pace keeps me busy and allows my day to go by quickly. The friendly people I work along side is a welcoming change of pace and makes the work day a pleasure. The level of comfort in a hectic work space is second to none.

Good for a first job

Its alright, overall not the BEST,, but I mean it pays and it teaches you people skills. It's the food industry so it's not going to be amazing. The schedule is super flexible which is nice however the management is very strict. There's always change in staff so new faces are common and its easy to pick up :) Everyone is really sweet, there's a bit of drama but its really not that bad, work in the back for more chill people the front is petty.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

The friendly and orderly on time safe and cooked properly chicken.

Overall satisfied with the way they thought me to cook .safely on. Time and as clean as possible everyday while remaining on time and they were at least understanding of backgrounds.

Money

Minusy

Short breaks, not enough encouragment from management
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Bad

Probably the worst job I ever worked at management is terrible and favoritism was an all time high , pay was little worked over a year and never received a raise .

Poor management

Working at chick-fil-a was okay. It depends on the management. The shift leaders have favoritism towards certain team members. They will talk and whisper about team members when you’re right next to them. Level up system is okay but they obviously had favorites in choosing who to level up. Also seemed a bit inclusive and cliquey, especially the girls.

Plusy

Free food on shift, good pay

Short breaks, bad management
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

always hectic, but fun environment

for my first job, i really didn’t understand what i was getting into. it was always busy, they have you standing outside all day in the drive thru 100° heat, and even at night until close. clients were nice 90% of the time. coworkers are always fun, but typically a job for 17-19 year olds.

Amazing Environment and people

You get to grow in such a healthy environment and are able to grow in more than one way. Everyone there is helpful and kind, even the owner cares about his workers. They even do exciting events outside of work that you can participate in.

Fun and fast paced

This is a very fast paced job. Working at Chick-fil-A there is rarely any down time. If you complete your assigned jobs and do what is expected of you, you will have no problems.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fast food… don’t expect much

Very typical fast food job, high turnover, stressed out management and employees. Lackluster training, but coworkers will help out. Every day there is a new issue. Typical day is clock in, pick up slack, do job, clock out. Don’t expect praise for fixing problems or going above and beyond. Get your paycheck and get out. If you keep your head down (easier for delivery drivers) then you shouldn’t be bothered too much with issues beyond your control.

No free food, Toxic culture, Stress
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Wondeful environment and friendly people

Absolutely loved working here, everyone was very flexible and understanding. When i got hurt they made sure i got my time off to properly heal and return back to work
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It’s okay as a first job

It was okay as a first job the only thing I hated was that we wouldn’t regularly get a discount it depended on our scores based off of customer service so there was times we would get 100% but mostly days of 0% and that just wasn’t fair.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Fun workplace and safe work

Love this job so much. Best job I’ve ever had would recommend to everybody. Laid back and fun. Would recommend to all my family and friends from all over the world
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Excellent first job experience with leadership training available

This was a great first job. I was welcomed and my hard work was recognized through advancements in leadership. Great team to work with. There is also opportunity to be on the delivery team where you get tips!

Good People to Work With

You get a free meal every shift that you work. At Chick-fil-A, you work with great people with good attitudes. It is pretty easy to move up in the work ladder.

Eh

Was a good job as a teenager but on some days it was very exhausting. Standing outside on the hot summer days were terrible. The people are great though and fun if they are in your age range.

Free lunch

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

My review is fair and truthful

I’ve worked at 3 different chick fil as in Upstate SC, I can honestly say that your owners and managers/leaders are the ones who will make your experience great or not. The company is amazing to work for you have potential to grow, but if you work at a store with horrible undeserving leaders, it’s going to make it a bad experience. Choose wisely and do your own research on the owners of the store. I would NOT recommend working for a store whose management is mostly made up of family. Greenwood South Carolina is by far one of the best stores out there!!!
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not fun, do not recommend.

The managers have favoritism. If you don't kiss their butts they will cut your hours short. Terrible communication. Whenever I needed to get in contact with a manager I would never get a response. The store is dirty and sticky and smells. On the bright side, the coworkers are nice and fun to be around. I think we are all very underpaid for the work we do, and the management does not care about the employees.

Plusy

free meal per shift, discount when not working

no benefits

good place to work

Worked at the register, greeted customers, management was great and it is a positive and upbeat place to work. sundays are closed so you are always guaranteed a day off
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Chick-fil-A. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena