Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy BD

Stanowisko
Wszystkie
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (2462)
Es ist gut für Studenten. Nichts aufregendes den ganzen Tag
Kostenloses Essen
Koorporation
Kultura pracy
It's a racist culture it always has been the pay is low they'll give you hot dogs and trinkets before they give you proper pay. For a company to make serious medical equipment and not have an elite culture but has a racist culture in 2020 is horrible.
Its a job
Location culture and pay
Kultura pracy
Gostei de ser colaborador dessa empresa., Que pena durou pouco mas sem duvidas esta entre as melhores empresa para trabalhar na nossa capital.
Ambiente de trabalho agradável, Gerencias competentes flexível para novos aprendizados,

Foi uma experiencia magnifica.

Retornaria para essa companhia sem sombra de duvidas.
Plusy
Tem todos os benefícios almejado.
Nada contra.
Kultura pracy
Très belle entreprise, permet d'acquérir des compétences et une expérience très intéressante. Environnement parfois un peu stressant mais très enrichissant.
Kultura pracy
BD claims to be family oriented ant they preach "do what's right" but they rarely do what's right. They don't care about the associates all they care about is how they can save money by taking things away from the associates. The way they are handling the coronvirus is sad and illegal. I had two negative covid tests and they told me I couldn't come back because I might have something else which they are not allowed to screen for anything else. BD is a horrible place to work because of horrible management.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Ambiante di lavoro amichevole e personale gentilissimo. Le persone all’Interno di questa azienda sono ragionevoli e prendono in considerazione ogni possibile miglioria anche proposta dall’ultimo arrivato. Ottimo stipendio.
Ambiente lavorativo ottimo
Pause un po’ corte
Kultura pracy
Que es una empresa de la cual pues aprendí mucho y pues estoy agradecido con ellos ya que me dieron una oportunidad y mis de mis mejores deseos y recomendaciones que siga creciendo la empresa
Plusy
Como Vicario pues te puedes desarrollar y pues puedes sacar tus habilidades
No es el adecuado
Kultura pracy
My line manager started at the same time as me. As a result I feel that I received very little support to achieve my goals.

On living the company my line manager didn’t even have the courtesy to attend my exit interview.
Benefits are quite good.
Minusy
Culture is very strange, whilst if appears relaxed yet ambitious it turns out that management are quite self righteous.
Kultura pracy
En anställd som uppvisar hög kompetens och arbetsmoral bemöts av kollegor med mobbing och trakasserier. Chefer, som ofta är "kompisar" med de som mobbar och trakasserar, uppmuntrar gärna till att de som mobbar och trakasserar fortsätter med det tills dess den som utsätts för allt slutar.

Ingen vill hjälpa någon som har mycket att göra. Man gör bara det man är tillsagd att göra och det som står i arbetsbeskrivningen. Samarbete existerar knappt.
Finns inga
Minusy
Mobbing och trakasserier är den del av företagskulturen
Kultura pracy
I've worked at BD for ten months now. I never receive acknowledgement for my work, I often do more work than the full time permanent employees and still am not considered for full time positions when they open.
Kultura pracy
Trust your gut with this company. The culture is immature and unprofessional. Ridiculously short “training” period is followed by a “we’ve gone over this” response to any question . Lower management is woefully unwilling/unable to provide the bare minimum of assistance. Like many poorly run organizations, you’re used up and thrown away without a second thought. If you take this job, you deserve what you get because you have been warned. Oh, I hope you like the stench of disgusting cigarette smoke because that’s what almost everyone there smells like.
Plusy
You dress like a slob, no one cares
Lower management, floor assistant
Kultura pracy
My co-workers were friendly and open when I began there and I got along well with everybody, but over time the management began driving wedges into personal relationships. They started hiring people who were more into self-advancement than office morale, and many decent employees left as a result.
Kultura pracy
Had a great team of dedicated employees that reported to me. We provided great service for a needy population. Upper management was very engage and treated fearly all staff.
Kultura pracy
great place to work great benefits,good pay well run group with clear sense of direction how to make medical devices to help everbody,live better.hardest part of the job decisions at work floor level often take a long time to put into action.
great benefits
Kultura pracy
Managers and teamleads talk to people any kind of way. Lots of backstabbing and gossiping going on, workers worried about the wrong things instead of themselves. No fairness at all. If you want to move out of an department to another they’ll give you a hard way to go.
Benefits, pay
Stressful environment
Kultura pracy
I was in a contract role and was told on my first day that it would not lead to permanent employment. This was different that my contract agency had told me. As a contractor I never really felt like a "real" employee. My contract was cut short due to Covid19 budget pressures.
Kultura pracy
management rarely engages one on one with employees and it's kept confidential...,.they don't pr omote from within. But will bring someone in odd street for experienced employees to train
Kultura pracy
Unfortunately, HR (and by supposition, Management) has demonstrated that they can be easily conned and swayed by the few unscrupulous employees. This is inherent now in HR because of the trend of hiring less experienced individuals and leaders with little relevant background, Additionally, because of the internal unrest as a consequence of recent acquisitions and the pressure to satisfy "Wall Street", a culture of actions before true and honest and objective due diligence is dominating. An amateur will always react for what is deemed positive in the short term for a certain result, when in fact the same person with some experience and clear understanding of a situation and its consequences will either initiate or solve the problem in a different and more effective manner.
So the bi-product is creating a group of people lacking trust, behaviors that demonstrate and enable that lack of trust and a culture that is not healthy from the inside.
Kultura pracy
Société Americaine ... avec tout ce que cela veut dire ...
Kultura pracy
Empresa que se interesa en el capital humano. Existe gran estabilidad laboral y líderes que te escuchan y pueden optar en implantar tus ideas, si estas son calificadas para mejorar.
Flexibilidad de horario / Trato humano / prestaciones muy superiores a la ley
Minusy
Procesos no enfocados para agilidad que los clientes requieren.
Kultura pracy
The environment and tools in the company are well in place for each associates to succeed.
Great work/life balance
Minusy
Little possibility to grow (in Ireland)
Profil potwierdzony
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?
Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w BD. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.
Ogólna ocena