Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Sales Representative w firmie Avon

Stanowisko
Sales Representative730 opinii
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Znaleziono 730 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6461)
1,0
Kultura pracy
I have a lot of experience a lot of skills, knowledge. I knowed a lot of people businness and individuals. I am.very happy and a fun workplace.in this.company.
1,0
Kultura pracy
Avon suckers you in with a low start up cost. Then next thing you know you're being nickeled & dimed. They make you sell so much before you even get your 1st % off. However, that percentage barely pays for your shipping which is charged charge by dollar amount & your books you have to buy every 2 weeks.
Plusy
Minusy
it cost you money to sell it.
Kultura pracy
AVON UK’S Sales Representatives are Self Employed entrepreneurs who enjoy building their businesses as they choose Working the hours that suit them, building their businesses as they choose, Avon Representative’s appreciate the flexible, convenient earnings opportunity that fits in around their lifestyle and commitments.
The challenge of running their own small business attracts many to Avon, while others are keen to earn extra money, or take advantage of flexible working. Some simply like the idea of building up social networks within their community and look on their business as a means to meet new people
Kultura pracy
This company has been in business for a very long time. I've worked with them many times over the years and I still love it. They offer so much for not only women but also for men.
Kultura pracy
This is one of the best companies I understand why they have been in business for so many years. I am enjoying my time there. I strongly recommend this company to people who wants to work there.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
- Worked from home in free time
- Learned to work in pressure

- Improved Communicational Skills

- Management was excellent, Flaxible

- Hardest part was to cope with customer complains

- Enjoyable part was the amazing flexible timing
Kultura pracy
I think I can succeed at this with the confidence I have plus the help from the supervisor who contacts me with mst of all i love it for the most partvery few concernvery few
Kultura pracy
Avon offers alot to its potential sales people. Although once on board, the reality hits. It's a great product but wasn't worth the effort. If you want to end up spending more than you make then go for it!
Kultura pracy
You always have to be outdoors and you must always deliver in time for your customers ,I learnt to independent also saw the importance of working with people
Kultura pracy
Avon can be challenging at times to get started but can be fun you get to meet new people learn new invoices, make your own schedule and be your own boss overall is a great experience all right
Kultura pracy
Good products and benefits and i like the perfumes and brassiere. And very presentable and interesting products that can get attention to the consumer
Kultura pracy
Good: the money you can make selling Avon is great and the product are great as well.

Bad: to much product change.

The job is very fulfilling and the costumers that I have are some of the best, and there are not to many bad days in this business ( could be when you do not receive all your order). But all in all the job is great.
Kultura pracy
Great bonus opportunities. You manage your day.working at my own pace.Pros

Self employed, work hours that were convenient to me

Cons

Not sustainable income, work was sporadic
Kultura pracy
I didnt have the time to put lots of hours but If you have the time to put effort in you can do well with use of social media to encourage customers you can excel
Kultura pracy
Working at Avon it was quite challenging because we had competition with other companies.
I've learned Alot like working as a team, communication, and most of the time we'll be outdoors like selling products advertising and introducing new products to our target market
Kultura pracy
Good place to work with AVON company.They are friendly and helpful.Products are very good in quality and samples were very good.Team manager was very helpful and return policy is very good.
Kultura pracy
A very good way to get capital, you work at your own time. The amount of money you make is really up to you, the more you sell the more you earn. Best.
Kultura pracy
you work at your time just needed to make sure you donot miss any deadline. The way you make sales will determine how much of money you will earn at the end of every month
Plusy
work from home
Minusy
stressful
Kultura pracy
It was nice working with Avon because I gained more experience on how to interact with people, how to work under pressure and how to deal with different cultures and gender.
Even though there was no basic salary we worked on commission only.
Kultura pracy
Relaxed working atmosphere. You are left to get on with it. Must be self motivated otherwise you will not make any money. The commisoon rate is low compared to level of work done. Opportunity for advancement.
Kultura pracy
Work there was never easy infact you need to b a hard work, learn to talk with people and be passionate with your work in that way you will enjoy your work.
Profil potwierdzony
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?
Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Avon. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.
Ogólna ocena