Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Independent Representative w firmie Avon

Stanowisko
Independent Representative353 opinie
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Znaleziono 353 opinie pasujące do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6487)
Kultura pracy
The commission/sales earnings percentages are extremely low; It is actually harder to find your own customers than you may think it is. Their prices on products are getting ridiculous.
Kultura pracy
Loved that I could set my own hours and got a free website. It just wasn't working for me like I had hoped. Most of the time I didn't have any customers.
Flexible schedule
No customers
Kultura pracy
Just in the last 5 to 8 years, with rebranding, so many changes so fast. Not feeling like the representative makes out as well as the used to. I do like the fact they have a 401a.
Plusy
Flexable, inexpensive to start, can work wherever, web site included in start up fee
Minusy
You need to work really to make money, they have put to much emphasis on recruiting than sales
Kultura pracy
My team leader cares for my success and gives me updated info all the time no matter her busy schedule. Having good customer service skills help to keep your sales consistent.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
I had experience for 28 years with Avon, Great to meets the customer, friends, give the Avon cataguloues , samples, order Items and delivery.
I am glad They love it
Kultura pracy
Working at Avon depends on how much money you want. There are great offers every week and its left to you to take advantage of what its offered. The company assist you in any way they can.
Kultura pracy
Made a lot of changes this year with commissions and made it hard to make sales and keep customers. Went up on prices as well. I love the company but harder to work for now
Freedom
Prices and commissions unfair
2,0
Kultura pracy
Yes, I love AVON products and I have been using them since 2003 and selling since 2010 and I went up to presidents club twice, but when I had an accident and had a surgery, they put me down like a new seller. we don't earn much money and the business products for us are very expensive so what you earned could be used in samples and books. very sad
Kultura pracy
For beginners, not a lot of money comes it. This job is like a second job or a side job. However you do get great benefits and work up to receive rewards.
Plusy
You get first insight on what new in Avon
Minusy
You don’t have costumers shopping all the time
Kultura pracy
I've been selling Avon for 26 years and I give excellent customer service in a professional way and on the phone. Avon has good products but I'm looking at leadership opportunities for more pay.
Kultura pracy
You make your own hours and work flow with Avon. You can meet a lot of great new people on your own terms so you can feel comfortable about who you do business with. It's fun getting the orders together once your package comes to pass out to your customers.
Kultura pracy
Unlimited earning potential . Potentially you earn as much as you would like . You are a self employed independent sales rep . You choose how much time you are willing to work .
Kultura pracy
This job is great for stay at home moms. I started working here in the year 2011. In order to be successful in this job, you need to be out there prospecting for new customers to build your business and earn more.
Kultura pracy
With Avon you are working for yourself, not by yourself. You decide how much you want to earn by how much you put into it. You are the BOSS

There are always trip incentives and other discount programs and private medical you can apply to
Kultura pracy
I really like working for Avon. The products are fabulous and they support independence for women and others. They are very concerned about Breast Cancer and it's very easy to achieve your goals. You get what you make of it and the managers are there to offer support in any way you need them.
Kultura pracy
I've been with a run for 10 years and I really enjoy it. It is a fantastic company to work for. I like the products so much that my wife and I buy many of them. We also have a large, diverse client base, and that helps sustain the business.
Kultura pracy
Was throwing different events and party’s for my customers and letting them try products. You could also throw online party’s and do giveaways to your top customers
Kultura pracy
Very Relaxed. I was working from home. I enjoy been able to get out and meet new people. I enjoy spending time with the people I meet and the time. I usually sell Online. I plan My Host a Party at My Home. People are Friendly. They Interested and Like Avon Products Sales. To Start to sell Avon Products was slow but I never give up anything I want to receive. I learned about the Products which People would Prefer or Ignore
Kultura pracy
Typically, I check my email first thing in the morning to see if there are any customer orders to be submitted. Then I make calls to any clients I have deliveries for and arrange to deliver or I leave a message so they can call me at their earliest convenience.

My least favorite part of the job is trying to get ahold of customers to arrange delivery of their orders. A lot of them have the belief that if they're not in a hurry for it, it can wait so they won't call back. They don't realize that when I submit their order to Avon Canada, I am expected to pay the bill a week later. That means if I don't collect from the customer, the payment comes out of my pocket until they decide to call me back. That isn't always easy to do.

I love that I can start my day when I am ready or delay it and even take a day off now and then if I have an appointment and it doesn't affect anyone but me. I work around my daily life
1,0
Kultura pracy
I didn't enjoy the company or the fact of the commission being the way that it was and depending on your age it really depending on how much you could sale for commission. I made everyday 110 percent effort anyways.
Kultura pracy
Avon is a good to work for if you have a major income coming in. A very good Company to work for if you have a major income coming in. I really enjoyed working for Avon.