Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie dot. stanowiska Avon Representative w firmie Avon

Stanowisko
Avon Representative665 opinii
Lokalizacja
Wszystkie
Znaleziono 665 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6463)
Kultura pracy
I loved working with avon cause i made my own hours. Was very relaxed not a fast paced type of comapny. Was able to work on my terms which is great because i have 3 kids.
made my own hours
not alot of many
Kultura pracy
I've been with this company for 2 years and a lot has changed. I will say that overall it's a great company to work for! I've met some amazing people through Avon that otherwise I wouldn't have met. I also love the flexibility and being my own boss!
Discounts On Products, Meeting New People
2,0
Kultura pracy
The training offered to me by Avon was not very helpful or explanatory I found myself lost a lot of the time and confused. Some positives about working for Avon is it was flexible and it wasn’t a difficult job I didn’t quite understand the app or the website for the representatives. I’m sure Avon beauty is a great company to work for I just don’t think it was for me.
Flexible hours and schedule
Lack of explanatory training
Kultura pracy
Overall it was a good experience. Working for yourself allows time for other activities if you have something to do. It's not like a typical sales job that urges you to get sales and meet a quota. The basis of this job relies solely on the representative. The hardest part is consistently acquiring sales per month. There are some people who have many loyal customers and they are recurring every month with orders. Again, there is no pressure to perform although everyone wants to be a successful representative.
N/A
N/A
Kultura pracy
I enjoyed being a Avon representative. It was a really great job and experience. It gave me sense of respect knowledge responsibility pride and integrity and independence as person. I was able to work from home be there for my children and work on my time. Be part of the neighborhood and sell products that are true prices are reasonable and the company itself is fun and manageable.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
It's lovely to meet people and promote your business can be very tiring. Hoping clients will by Avon products and hoping to get a good commission. Then temptation gets in the way to buy products and end up with none.
Become team leader
Most prosecutors say no.
Kultura pracy
I have always enjoyed working for Avon but cannot give my business the time it deserves to run it properly. You can do well if organised and focused.
freedom of time
Minusy
takes over your house and you can end up in debt if you do not know how to manage your own finance.
Kultura pracy
I’ve been with Avon company for more than 15 years. I have enjoyed learning about the products I’m selling. I’m able to advertise what I sell through my use of the product such as clothing make up perfume etc. I am often my own walking advertisement. I never really need to tell people what I do,
Plusy
Meeting new customers and making lasting friendships.
Minusy
Meeting customers that takes it vantage of you.
Kultura pracy
The products are great and the brochures sell themselves. It is very easy to sell. I have also built a lot of trust with my customers. I love to sell Avon.
Great commission
Some bad customers
Kultura pracy
Avon was a good company to work with, i built up a good amount of satisfied customers who were loyal to me. I also delt with Money handling and Organising Orders.
Good Experience
Minusy
it’s only a wee part time job
Kultura pracy
The Manager is very nice and helpful. Avon offers a variety of sales each campaign on the items. They have meetings for Avon Sales Representatives which educates them on Avon products and selling techniques.
Kultura pracy
Need to place an order over certain amount to get delivery free other wise premium charge of. Something £5.00, pay for invoices, return bags brochures all at a steep price.
Kultura pracy
I am able to not force my sales on anyone. So they decide if they need to buy something without being pressure. My online store is their for customer to have products sent to their door.
Flexible hours
Kultura pracy
This is great for a hobby, but not exactly lucrative to maintain an income. I made this my business and did well and was successful in terms of the company. Just not enough to sustain my family.
Kultura pracy
It can be tiring at times especially if you have a big district to cover and no car but the best times are around the holiday as all the customers are wanting to buy for presents. I would definitely recommend working for Avon if you can deliver and pick up the books as well as sort out the finances and delivery. The manager was so lovely too.
Kultura pracy
The gas to deliver is high and you only get 30% of what you sell for $2,000 sales. But the benefit is I got to be with my kids before they started school.
Work your own house
Minusy
Not enough to keep a household a float
1,0
Kultura pracy
Avon is a company where you are you’re own boss. The best way to get a head is yo either be on the top or have a build where you sell mostly Avon products.
Kultura pracy
If your first words were "You're not the boss of me!" then Avon is for you. You are your own boss, set your own hours and determine your own pay by how much you put into it. There are online training classes and you are given your own eStore. You can work full time or part time or just whenever. Sales are on a commission basis. Friends and family anywhere in the US can order from your eStore and it is shipped directly to them. Check out my eStore at www.youravon.com/jstirling to sign up. Please use reference code: jstirling. I'd love to have you on my team.
Kultura pracy
I have been an Avon representative for the past six years. Being self employed, It has allowed me to learn how to work with others in a professional office Manor torrid I have many accomplishments. Making title Broze Ambassador and having my own downline. Avon allows me to work outside my home.
Plusy
Flexible hours, working at home. Buying and selling products
Kultura pracy
fairly easy job, very flexible hours, perfect job for a stay at home parent. requires hard work, dedication and patience. great group of coworkers. very friendly staff.
Kultura pracy
Go getters will excel. Leisurely folks will break even, maybe. Its basically a pyramid. The more you sell for the company then the more you'll earn for the person you're under and then yourself. Interacting with your customers is really special though. The products are great.
Profil potwierdzony
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?
Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Avon. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.
Ogólna ocena